THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... - Page 30

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .SA.

how low can they stoop.🀒🀒🀒
how far will they go ??🀒🀒
exactly, how far will they go before they realize how much damage they're doing??🀒🀒 they shouldn't even stoop to such low levels with his character that theres no room left for him to make it up to her later..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 
Originally posted by .SA.

this is exactly why you are'nt  mahaan lead of a DS.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah, too human for thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by -Symphony-

Gals my lappy is still having issues.Will finally take it for maintenance tomorrow.How have you both been?Miss coming here Suddenly life has becoming so busy for me even though studies wise itna pressure nai hai. I am cooking myself nowadays btwπŸ˜› I am quite terrible at it but stillπŸ˜†
We're good Aasthu... HRU???😊 and yeah take it to maintenance, if not get a new one by emotionally blackmailing your parents..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thats good that you're learning😊 everyone keeps tana maroing me over the sameπŸ˜›πŸ˜† I'm all; like i careπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago

Shubhu that sig u're sporting is adorable. Why don't u open up your own sig gallery yar?
i second this, they're beautiful twinnie, open a shop na😊😊
waise i watched A2 again, and despite how stupid it is, the end really gets to me i dont like not getting happily ever afters 
and on that note, Shradhha's a beautiful girl and all but a terrible terrible actress..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if she ups her acting skills, i seriously feel she has it in her to go very far, but currently she's yikesπŸ˜†
two songs I'm obsessed with nowadays!!!!! especially Hamdard, its beautiful am i the only one who thinks its better then Galiiyann, like waaayyy better??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIBDKrXYqE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ55SHCzt88[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

How r u shubhi 
great Jo . how about you??😊😊

Gals my lappy is still having issues.Will finally take it for maintenance tomorrow.How have you both been?Miss coming here Suddenly life has becoming so busy for me even though studies wise itna pressure nai hai. I am cooking myself nowadays btwπŸ˜› I am quite terrible at it but stillπŸ˜†
wow !!! good for you Tanu. DW you will improve with practice. even i was terrible when i started learning.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am much better now. not upto my Mom's level but good.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shubhu that sig u're sporting is adorable. Why don't u open up your own sig gallery yar?
which one are you talking about ??πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
hmmm.. only problem is i am pretty moody, i make when mood strikes me & i want to make on certain ppl only.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i will make for you guys anytime , just post the pictures .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†