Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .SA.

poor guys !!! ppl can be such psychos some times .🤢🤢

i get where they're coming from, i have seen the type of things people write to celebs and they're disgusting🤢🤢🤢 they dont even spare their family members in them🤢🤢🤢 and i bet all these youth show actors have it much much worse then the saas bahu show actors since the audience for the former is on the net whilst the audience for the latter isn't..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

whats going on??😕😕😕 every PH has lost its marbles or what??😆😆😆

this actually sounds kinda interesting😆 props for coming up with something better then the love hate drama that was boring me😆😆 and on that, the Tum Aise Hi Rehna track is actually really good😳😆 the spirit's after her hubby..😛😆😆 yeah i watch just about anything😳🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

have you watched this ?? its really funny. sporting of Varun dhawan though.😆😆😆

yeah i saw the ad of this on tv and it really is😆 and eeeppp that K2H2 tune.. my childhood❤️❤️ 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

yikes!!! just saw IKNMP's new promo. lifted the sequence completely from KKHH gazebo scene, right down to clothes' color n style.

kahan raja bhoj aur kahan gangu teli.
matlab kahan SRK- Kajol aur kahan RR. 🤢

they aren't the first.. they had the exact same thing in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai as well... i guess Sony has an obsession with this scene..😆😆😆

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
UDs:😃😃

MATH: Caught 2 mins only in between mum's CID😆 Ranveer was ranting to Ritika about Ishaani's betrayal who was saying that Ishaani isn't that type of a girl to which he said that he's lost all trust in her yadda yadda yadda and hates the fact that he still loves her blah blah blah🥱 you get the gist.🥱 but in between all the bull, i love one line of his, jahan pyaar beintehaa hota hai wahan nafrat bhi beintehaa hoti hai.. that was deep👍🏼😆 props to dialogue writers for making him jharofy deep philosophical things in the middle of his heart break👍🏼🤣🤣  I'm also one of those who thinks to hate someone/something to all extremes, you need to have loved it to all extremes first

JR: Sid's step sis is getting married to Rajveer (Roshni's cousin sister's hubby) who's cheating on the whole family..  both Khurana's and Patel's i mean.. Simran has blinded herself to all his flaws coz of Krutika and blames DD for everything, whilst Sid watches on helplessly🥱🥱 (On this she'll go and reveal the truth to Roshni now🤢 how sick is this, for her daughter's happiness, she took away her son's🤢🤢)

BV: Again caught only 5 mins.. Anandi gets a call that Shiv's admitted in hospital and the whole family rushes over there.. it ends with the doctor bringing his body out 

Udaan: some evil relative of the evil couple recognizes the sports teacher from school who has come over to help expose the Thakurs and get justice for Chakor..

YHM: (This show is going to the dumps along with MATH) Raman Ishita get into a HUGE HUGE HUGE fight over Mihir where they scream and yell their lungs off at each other to the point where poor me had to cover her ears😆 Shagun gets happy over the same🥱 Raman yells more at Ishita in regards to her getting upset about him yelling at her in front of Shagun saying he isn't going to sit around checking whether or not Shagun is around before talking to her🥱 

ADHY: (This unlike the other crap i endured today was good😛😆) again caught the end only but regardless.😛 Sarika khaan bharoes Samarth against Shobha and Vikram's relationship who gets pissed off about the same but decides to not say anything to Shobha about it since he needs her to rebuild his political career.. (in short he's pretending to have changed for his job) Sarika is surprised to see that it had no effect on Samarth.. Samarth tells her that he knows that she's a wretched woman and he also knows that balcony railings dont fall apne aap so she should stop using him to get what she wants😲😲😲 but no i shouldn't be shocked😆 how will sweet people like Shobha, Garu and her MIL (she had a change of heart after Shobha saves Garu when Ajay tried raping her) see through her act?? you need to be a leech like Sarika which Samarth is to do so😛😆
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
On that note, since i watch colors a lot now due to MATH,( i toh even watch SSK sometimes😳😆 i like it quite a lot😳😆 they've done an amazing job at building suspense.👍🏼). whats with the freaking KKK ads🤢🤢 do they HAVE to advertise the snakes over and over and over again🤢🤢🤢 show other things na, why show poor me snakes?? Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
random thing about Ekta's shows😆 why does she always justify her female leads at the expense of her male leads??😕😕 why did Ishaani's brain come at the expense of Ranveer's??🤓🤓🤓 (its like people on the forum say, they both share a mutual one which is why both dont ever use it at the same time😛😆) and why are they justifying all the wrong Ishita did by bringing Shagun home, forcing Raman to celebrate his wedding anniversary with her and giving her the earrings Raman gave to Ishita when he retook the wedding vows with her, by making Raman howl his lungs off at her and call her jagat mata??😕 making the male leads more likeable isn't a crime.. and she really needs to stop sacrificing with them to highlight her female leads👎🏼👎🏼
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

I Knew that😳😆 and woah her and Prateek also had a scene😲😲 if someone did something like that to me i would definitely stick a dagger through them so if she did, no complaints😛😆 
yeah i saw its bits today whilst flipping channels, Kunal Verma or something na?? the guy who was the lead of that crappy Ekta show that replaced Kahaani, Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna?? saw the bit when Trisha was calling him up and Meghan wasn't letting him attend the call.. and of course she will, blood speaks my friend😛😆 plus if you cant get the guy using normal tactics, why not do this instead..😛😆

now Varsha is regretting forcing Kabeer to admit that he loves amrita. wants Kabeer for herself & is afraid, now that pratik is out of way  kabeer may try to get amrita.😆😆
she does not want that to happen .( again she has a strong motive to kill amrita)😆😆

dunno who that guy is but he did not impress me much.😉😆😆
not enough to believe that 2 girls would fall & fight for him.

yup looking @ all this hv to agree blood speaks.  for a few episodes they did show meghan becoming positive with amrita's influence but now she back to being a bitch again.🤢🤢 
.SA. thumbnail

exactly, NORMAL arguments are okay, thinking she's cheating on you and abusing her isn't..🥱🥱🥱and putting up with your husband thinking you're immoral isn't either🥱🥱 and CP on this, she doesnt even need to stay coz of the whole where else will i go since she's quite highly educated.. move out, get a job, live happily ever after.. what fun does she keep getting out of being insulted by the mother son duo over and over and over again??😕😕 
and agree she does.. if Ishaani had even ONE practical reason for staying back i'd understand, but i honestly see none so.. if i were writing this😳😆 i would've shown her leaving by now.. Ranveer will find out the truth one day or the other, he can sit and cry then😈😆😆 

if they are going to show separation track then get the hell on with it already .🥱🥱
does'nt it get boring showing maa-beta demeaning ishaani over& over &over again..🥱🥱
have'nt they run out of insults yet??🤢
.SA. thumbnail

it did nothing for him in that Hangover song though😳😆 Instead he bought down Shreya's voice too😳🤣🤣 

and yet he is miffed that he did not get nominated for the award. talk about *Delusions of grandeur* 🤣🤣🤣