Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
have you watched this ?? its really funny. sporting of Varun dhawan though.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yikes!!! just saw IKNMP's new promo. lifted the sequence completely from KKHH gazebo scene, right down to clothes' color n style.

kahan raja bhoj aur kahan gangu teli.
matlab kahan SRK- Kajol aur kahan RR. 🀒 Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .SA.

Varsha is Kabeer's therapist.( Bhairavi) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes pratik was killed with a knife in his chest in a hotel room ,with amrita sleeping right next to him.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Meghan (lavanya's daughter) & Trisha have fallen for the same guy  Aditya, who treated trisha .
trisha & aditya love each other . meghan wants aditya too. so she spies on him & discovers due to his negligence a girl called  swara has been paralyzed & that he has kept her in his house to look after her.  she gets swara's medical files & blackmails aditya with them. πŸ€’🀒🀒
when she gets to know from trisha that aditya is going to propose to her, she finds out about the location where aditya setup their rendezvous & reaches there before trisha & drags him away.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
must say Meghan is evil just like her parents.
blackmailing a guy to get him.🀒🀒

I Knew thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and woah her and Prateek also had a scene😲😲 if someone did something like that to me i would definitely stick a dagger through them so if she did, no complaintsπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
yeah i saw its bits today whilst flipping channels, Kunal Verma or something na?? the guy who was the lead of that crappy Ekta show that replaced Kahaani, Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna?? saw the bit when Trisha was calling him up and Meghan wasn't letting him attend the call.. and of course she will, blood speaks my friendπŸ˜›πŸ˜† plus if you cant get the guy using normal tactics, why not do this instead..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

yeah . normal arguements between spouses are OK. but there is nothing normal about her situation.  mutely suffering all this emotional torture is so old fashioned & pathetic. in old times ladies were dependent on their patis to look after them , they did not have  financial independence so had to suffer all this. Ishaani's condition is not like that ,so why stay to be demeaned this way??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
maiyya needs to come out of her stone age thinking.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

exactly, NORMAL arguments are okay, thinking she's cheating on you and abusing her isn't..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±and putting up with your husband thinking you're immoral isn't eitherπŸ₯±πŸ₯± and CP on this, she doesnt even need to stay coz of the whole where else will i go since she's quite highly educated.. move out, get a job, live happily ever after.. what fun does she keep getting out of being insulted by the mother son duo over and over and over again??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
and agree she does.. if Ishaani had even ONE practical reason for staying back i'd understand, but i honestly see none so.. if i were writing thisπŸ˜³πŸ˜† i would've shown her leaving by now.. Ranveer will find out the truth one day or the other, he can sit and cry thenπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

arre Twinnie ,this is a cover version , not original .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
someone sang it & uploaded it on YT.
this is not from the film.

i knowπŸ˜† I've seen this stupid movie many a times on Set Max soπŸ˜† plus i have all the songs DL from it too, i LOVE the album😊😊 i was just aiwen hi saying that the lyrics of the song are really really nice.. unless he wrote them himself which is why he sang it, i dont get why anyone would give it to his painful voice to sing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Yup. he is singing a song in bajrangi bhaijaan too . (can't get over how stupid that name is .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)he must have had lots of technical assistance.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so they should award the technology, not him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it did nothing for him in that Hangover song thoughπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Instead he bought down Shreya's voice too😳🀣🀣 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

this one gave me serious jitters !!! dunno what pooja bedi saw in this guy & vice versa.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

hawww twinnie no likey Anshy??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yes he has a horse face..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think Ekta was trying to recreate Beauty and the Beast through him and GauriπŸ˜† 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

ohhh... maya sarabhai !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† miss her.

i love her characterπŸ˜† her and Indu were my favs from this showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way she'd insult Monisha left right and centre then be all dont mind huh beta I'm just making a point/main to sirf mazak kar rahi thiπŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

but still she does not sudhrofy. 
*sighhh*πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

when it keeps working why should one bother??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wont get into what they all turn into 4-5 months laterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but they do all start off completely different from one another.. they dont work so she resorts to the good old hate marriage, MUs, Saas bahu nonsense which unfortunately always works.. if producers are to change, the audience needs to change first since producers are just there to keep the show going for as long as possible.. 
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

W*F???😲😲😲
LO shows never go as expected. 
the ones who wanted to watch Kabeer-Amrita track will be disappointed. 
first Veer & Pakhi!!! now this.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah i saw this on TC, cant believe that its real if she doesnt want to continue ahead, why not just end it??πŸ˜• how do you take Amrita out of her own story??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and LO people are sadists.. dont like happy ends or happy couples