THE RSV CLUB#46-Happy Birthday Twinnie... - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

i thought the exact same thing when i saw this🀣🀣🀣

that's why you are my twinnie. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so much for keeping awayπŸ˜† i am sooo getting back to thisπŸ˜† sounds like my type of dramaπŸ˜†

</p>

<h1></h1><h1><font color="#ff0000" size="5">Amba to prove Ishani mentally unstable in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi!</font></h1><h3><font size="2">Soon a high intense drama will gear up in the show</font></h3>
<p>

<div align="justify">
Balaji Telefilms' popular showMeri Aashiqui Tumse HionColorsis grabbing more eyeballs with each passing episode.

As seen in the ongoing track, Ranvir (Shakti Arora) has developed hatred towards Ishani (Radhika Madan) as he feels cheated and looking at her son's pain Amba (Utkarsha Naik) plans to throw our from their house. Ishani who is trying to prove herself innocent, will make efforts to make her place in RV's heart.

Amba who wants a reason to throw Ishani out of the house, will get a lead.

Let's find out how -

As per our source, "Amba will try to find prove Ishani mentally challenged as that reason will help her to throw Ishani out of Ranvir's life legally. Thus there will be a party sequence in the show where Ranvir's clients and high profile people will come to attend the party. Amba will mislead Ishani by saying that it's a kids party and so will have have to become a clown to entertain the kids. Hence she will obey Amba's order and will get dressed like a clown. When she will come at the party, every one will start laughing on her and then she will realize that Amba did it purposely to insult her. Then Amba will try to make people believe that Ishani is mentally unstable and need to be sent in a mental asylum."

Will Ranvir support Ishani this time?
</div>

God!! Twinnie you are impossible. inflicting such torture on yourself.   πŸ˜” your poor brain.
Originally posted by .SA.

it was a book by some random writer . novel was based in England . serves me right for buying a book by someone other than NR. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
are you done with all her books??😊 recommend me a good one na😊 Murder mystery one i mean.. will download PDF😊

yup agreed!! she is really pretty . why on earth she married that buddha. πŸ€”πŸ€”
she could hv found someone closer to her own age. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a very very good questionπŸ˜† i know everyone says these things dont matter in love, but i honestly dont get how you can live with someone who's old enough to be your dad's age so.. maybe I'm just weird in my thinking like that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that's why you are my twinnie. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yep, minus your lack of appreciation for my K soaps😭🀣🀣 we think alike about everything..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago

God!! Twinnie you are impossible. inflicting such torture on yourself.   πŸ˜” your poor brain.
my brain enjoys such thingsπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† plus I've seen numerous of these type of tracks so talking from my DS experience.πŸ˜† her pain will melt his heart and he'll go all my mum's a liar my wife isn't mad, then they'll get back together and Amba will boo-hoo-hooπŸ˜† just like she ended up being the reason behind their marriage, and the reason behind Ishaani developing feelings for him, she'll end up being the reason behind their reunion too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

plus the lawyer gave Amba three options to kick her out of the house, and the other two were just cheap soπŸ˜† prove they dont have a husband wife wala relationship in court or prove she's having illicit relationships with other men🀒🀒.. honestly ewww🀒🀒🀒 
i caught up with the show againπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Amba's plotting and planning aside which was just disgusting and took up too much of the episode🀒🀒 the show has already gotten better.😊😊 with his anger still intact, they're showing him human again so...
Ranveer goes to a bar where he sits mopping over the past and feels guilty about hurting Ishaani.. Ishaani who has followed him there, gets eve teased by men and just when Ranveer is about to get up and attack, Sharman comes there so he sits back down and goes into his angry young man mode again.. Sharman drags Ishaani off and tells her to give up on her efforts who gives her i know he still loves me he's just angry bhashan again.. Amba and Laxmi go consult a doctor with their her DIL is mad claim.. they go on to tell him how she burned the bed down (This was awesome BTW🀣🀣🀣 Ranveer and the family's bewildered expressions were hilarious🀣🀣) and how she visits bars and all and ask him for a certificate stating the same so they can present it in court.. he says that such things aren't reason enough, so they tell Ishaani that Ranveer's organizing a party and the joker isn't going to show up knowing she'll dress up as the joker herself, hence they'll be able to prove she's madπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Amba is such a boreπŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

are you done with all her books??😊 recommend me a good one na😊 Murder mystery one i mean.. will download PDF😊
i have most of her books.😊😊 fortunately for me , she is a pretty prolific writer , she releases minimum 3 books each year. so i always have something to look forward to.😊😊
most of her books are woven around mysteries. 
here are some i would recommend. 
1. Montana Sky
2. Blue Smoke
3. Northern Lights
4.Birthright
5. The Witness
6. The Search 
all of them are really good. i love them all. they can't be classified as murder mysteries per se, but have that element in it.
The Witness is the one i picked up around 10pm to riffle thru a few pages before going to bed, but stayed up till 3.30 am to finish it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its that good.

a warning , as all the books must have it ,there are some ahem-ahem portions in every book but they don't take away anything from the story, and you can always guess whats coming ahead so just skip thru those portions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
there is a futuristic series of hers ,which she writes with the pseudonym J. D. Robb 
they are murder mysteries . Its main character is Eve Dallas who is a Lieutenant in New York Police Dept. the stories are based in future  2050 onwards. 
these books are good too . you can read any book from it .the books have some constant characters & they progress & grow with each book. 
here is the list.

Chronological List of In Death Series

Naked in Death, July 1995
Glory in Death, December 1995
Immortal in Death, July 1996
Rapture in Death, October 1996
Ceremony in Death, May 1997
Vengeance in Death, October 1997
Holiday in Death, June 1998
Novella: "Midnight in Death," Silent Night, November 1998
Conspiracy in Death, April 1999
Loyalty in Death, October 1999
Witness in Death, March 2000
Judgment in Death, September 2000
Betrayal in Death, March 2001
Novella: "Interlude in Death," Out of This World, August 2001
Seduction in Death, September 2001
Reunion in Death, March 2002
Purity in Death, September 2002
Portrait in Death, March 2003
Imitation in Death, August 2003
Remember When (incorporating a Nora Roberts story with a JD Robb sequel),
September 2003
Divided in Death, January 2004
Visions in Death, August 2004
Survivor in Death, February 2005
Origin in Death, July 2005
Memory in Death, January 2006
Novella: "Haunted in Death," Bump in the Night, April 2006
Born in Death, November 2006
Innocent in Death, February 2007
Creation in Death, November 2007
Novella: "Eternity in Death," Dead of Night, November 2007
Strangers in Death, February 2008
Salvation in Death, November 2008
Novella: "Ritual in Death," Suite 606, November 2008Promises in Death, February 2009
Kindred in Death, November 2009
Novella: "Missing in Death," The Lost, December 2009
Fantasy in Death, February 2010
Indulgence in Death, November 2010
Novella: "Possession in Death" The Other Side, December 2010
Treachery in Death, February 2011
New York to Dallas, September 2011
Novella: "Chaos in Death," The Unquiet, October 2011
Celebrity in Death, February 2012
Delusion in Death, September 2012
Calculated in Death, February 2013
Thankless in Death, September 2013
Novella: "Taken in Death," Mirror, Mirror, October 2013
Concealed in Death, February 2014
Festive in Death, September 2014
i think you should give them a try , they are murder mysteries . you will love them.😊😊
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago