Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .SA.

Sony Entertainment Television's Humsafars is keeping the audience gripped with engaging twists and turns in every episode. 

Viewers have seen how Zaki (Sehban Azim), whom Arzoo (Shivya Pathania) considers as a very good friend, proposes marriage to her. After much deliberation she finally decides to accept his marriage proposal. However, on the day of Zaki and Arzoo's wedding, Sahir (Harshad Chopra) breaks their marriage by instigating Arzoo against Zaki and also threatening her using her family as the weapon.

Completely heartbroken, Arzoo faces the biggest dilemma of her life - whether to trust Zaki and marry him or to think of her family and marry Sahir? After much to and fro, Arzoo, for whom her family is most important, decides to marry Sahir. They both tie the knot in a Nikah ceremony in presence of the entire family.  

The world comes crashing down on Arzoo as she realizes she is marrying the man she hates the most in life. Entering a loveless marriage, Arzoo wonders about her miserable future. The leads of Humsafars finally enter holy matrimony but with only hatred in heart for each other. A drastic decision, the marriage is sure to change the lives of Sahir, Arzoo and Zaki forever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*yaawnnn*
same old cliched track !!!πŸ₯±
they will keep sniping at each other for ages !!! then fall for each other , then someone will create MUs & blah,blah,blah...

theyre already in love, she found out about his wife so she left him..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

after KSG , its GC debuting with a horror film. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

why that genre ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

GC's is a thriller..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Good news for the loyal viewers of Laut Aao Trisha.

Recently, many media reports suggested that Laut Aao Trisha (24 Frames Production) featuring Bollywood diva Bhagyasree will soon go off air but now the latest update from our side is that the show has managed to receive an extension till March.

Earlier we even reported that though the channel was ready to give an extension to the project, the leading face of the show, Bhagyasree was not ready to continue with the serial. And the makers on the other hand, were not ready to continue with the project without Bhagyasree.

Now, what we hear from our sources is that the makers have now managed to strike a deal with her and she is ready to extend her contract.

Our source revealed, "The show was supposed to have an initial run for one year. Then the time slot of airing the show was suddenly changed and was increased by half an hour, which created a buzz in the media that the show will go off air by this month. But now the show has received an extension till March".

"Earlier Bhagyasree was also not ready to renew her contract and the makers did not want to continue the show with her. But, now the Bollywood diva has agreed to extend her contract for the show. Hope that everything will go well now", added the source.

We tried reaching Nandita Mehra, the producer of the show, but in vein.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't they proof read before posting??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 its such a small thing, they probably didnt notice even if they hadπŸ˜†πŸ˜† doesnt stop it from being funny though🀣🀣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

ZehnaseebIF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb
Oh wow !!!  you are just 93 posts away from 45,000.

i want to get over 50,000, want the pretty pink Nikki hasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Not doing any film as son is too young: Shilpa Shetty

😈 ohh wow!!! such a long line of producers on her door step to sign her.😈
🀣🀣🀣

i thought the exact same thing when i saw this🀣🀣🀣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
so much for keeping awayπŸ˜† i am sooo getting back to thisπŸ˜† sounds like my type of dramaπŸ˜†

Amba to prove Ishani mentally unstable in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi!

Soon a high intense drama will gear up in the show 

Balaji Telefilms' popular show Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi on Colors is grabbing more eyeballs with each passing episode.

As seen in the ongoing track, Ranvir (Shakti Arora) has developed hatred towards Ishani (Radhika Madan) as he feels cheated and looking at her son's pain Amba (Utkarsha Naik) plans to throw our from their house. Ishani who is trying to prove herself innocent, will make efforts to make her place in RV's heart. 

Amba who wants a reason to throw Ishani out of the house, will get a lead.

Let's find out how -

As per our source, "Amba will try to find prove Ishani mentally challenged as that reason will help her to throw Ishani out of Ranvir's life legally. Thus there will be a party sequence in the show where Ranvir's clients and high profile people will come to attend the party. Amba will mislead Ishani by saying that it's a kids party and so will have have to become a clown to entertain the kids. Hence she will obey Amba's order and will get dressed like a clown. When she will come at the party, every one will start laughing on her and then she will realize that Amba did it purposely to insult her. Then Amba will try to make people believe that Ishani is mentally unstable and need to be sent in a mental asylum."

Will Ranvir support Ishani this time? 
Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
on that note, i started watching IKNMP today too, and though i never realized it in the past coz of my bias...Ronit is one hell of a brilliant actor..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ his acting, like all the other male leads of Ekta's is really spontaneous and natural while all the female lead's looks rehearsed...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
these guys are hilarious🀣🀣🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOZyX3bv2Hc[/YOUTUBE]
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

what was the book?? I haven't read anything for centuries nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was a book by some random writer . novel was based in England . serves me right for buying a book by someone other than NR. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

yep i heard.. my dad's a huge fan of his since he was a cricketer, was rooting for him to win the election and all tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. the woman is very pretty..😊😊

yup agreed!! she is really pretty . why on earth she married that buddha. πŸ€”πŸ€”
she could hv found someone closer to her own age. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†