Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .SA.

whoever wrote this is my kinda dude/gal 🀣🀣🀣

its a guyπŸ˜† poor thing was probably put through the torture by his mum and sister🀣🀣🀣 scarred childhood🀣🀣🀣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

found somewhere... ignoring all the others, Kumkum is thereπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ despite its atrocious time slot of 1 in the afternoon when no one watches TV, having one of the highest TRPs in the history of TV is definitely worth an applause..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

10 most successful Indian serials as per TRPs:

Indian Serials That Made History On Indian Television...

Note these serials has made a high record of TRPs. 

- Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai.
- Kyounki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- Kasauti Zindagi Ke.
- Kahani Ghar Ghar ke.
- Kahiin Toh Hoga.
- Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- Balika Vadhu.
- Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin.
- Kasam Se.

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

*sighs* dont you just LOVE DS logic😳🀣🀣

oh yeahhh !!!! *sighhh...* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail

more then the first line, its the 2nd thats the cause behind all thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its like mum and i were saying too kal, all her leads will stage a walk out of your sasuralathon in the upcoming episodes with Shobha leaving Samarth, Ishaani leaving Ranveer and Ishita leaving RamanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maiyya chooses angelic looking kids for her shows & makes them act as devils. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
talk about scarred childhood.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail
this one is enough to give any normal person jitters & nightmares.
.SA. thumbnail

more then the first line, its the 2nd thats the cause behind all thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its like mum and i were saying too kal, all her leads will stage a walk out of your sasuralathon in the upcoming episodes with Shobha leaving Samarth, Ishaani leaving Ranveer and Ishita leaving RamanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shobha n samarth ??πŸ€” πŸ˜•πŸ˜• they still together?? i watched her ma-in-law asking shobha to sign the divorce papers n kicking out samarth from the house, before i went away in nov. have'nt caught any since then. 
did they get back together or what??
.SA. thumbnail
i never thought i would say this.😲😲
i bought a book the other day on a whim, the synopsis on the back cover looked interesting , but the book actually bored me to death & put me to sleep( i barely read 50 pages).πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
well !!! lesson learnt. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
may be there is some truth to the adage * never judge a book by its cover* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail
you may have read Imraan Khan ( cricketer /politician ) married again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he is 62 already. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  his new wife is 20 years younger to him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SA. thumbnail
.SA. thumbnail
Sony Entertainment Television's Humsafars is keeping the audience gripped with engaging twists and turns in every episode. 

Viewers have seen how Zaki (Sehban Azim), whom Arzoo (Shivya Pathania) considers as a very good friend, proposes marriage to her. After much deliberation she finally decides to accept his marriage proposal. However, on the day of Zaki and Arzoo's wedding, Sahir (Harshad Chopra) breaks their marriage by instigating Arzoo against Zaki and also threatening her using her family as the weapon.

Completely heartbroken, Arzoo faces the biggest dilemma of her life - whether to trust Zaki and marry him or to think of her family and marry Sahir? After much to and fro, Arzoo, for whom her family is most important, decides to marry Sahir. They both tie the knot in a Nikah ceremony in presence of the entire family.  

The world comes crashing down on Arzoo as she realizes she is marrying the man she hates the most in life. Entering a loveless marriage, Arzoo wonders about her miserable future. The leads of Humsafars finally enter holy matrimony but with only hatred in heart for each other. A drastic decision, the marriage is sure to change the lives of Sahir, Arzoo and Zaki forever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*yaawnnn*
same old cliched track !!!πŸ₯±
they will keep sniping at each other for ages !!! then fall for each other , then someone will create MUs & blah,blah,blah...