Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

happy new year twinnie🤗🤗

🤗🤗 thanks Twinnie 
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

on that note, watched MATH the minute i got back (yeah I'm addicted😳😆) and the show has gotten so bad again i cant  believe how much they've messed it up in this one weekthey've turned Ranveer into a monster 

Doctor tells the family that Ranveer has lost all will to live.. Amba goes and begs Ishaani to do something.. Ishaani runs barefoot to siddhi vinayak and Ranveer gets miraculously cured..(on this note, Ekta seems to be a huge believer in God, all her shows have these type of scenes in them so) Amba thanks Ishaani but refuses to allow her anywhere near Ranveer.. Ranveer gains consciousness and comes back home.. Ishaani who still hasn't opened her fast faints... as she awakens, she tells Ranveer to break her fast who in turn throws the water on her face, calls her a cheater and walks off.. (this scene, especially his dialogue at the end, i.e. the tum behosh hone ka natak karo ya marne ka, mujhe koi fark nahin parta. was such a disappointment) Ranveer then decides to get Disha and Manas married off at the earliest and holds their sangeet party the next day where he makes Ishaani serve all the guests and clean up after them too.. He then flirts with other girls in front of her and abuses her whilst dancing with her by twisting her arm..🥱🥱 Ishaani tries to tell him what really happened, but he remarks that he lost trust on trust and wont believe anything she says..
in short, Ranveer has lost it and CVs have also lost it😳😆

men ,especially tv men are dogs !!! 
they either chase the girl like a lovesick puppy dog or try to bite her head off like a guard dog.🤢🤢
there is no middle ground for them.🤢🤢
and if they belong to maiyya show phir toh bhagwan hi malik hai.🥱🥱
Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail

on that note, why is Ishaani such a freaking doormat😕😕 if I'm not wrong, she's quite highly educated since if i remember rightly, the whole family was eating off of her only post leap, then why does she keep letting the men in her life walk all over her😕😕 first Chirag and now Ranveer..🥱 why doesnt she have the guts to walk away from either one😕 plus in the new promo, Ranveer's throwing Chirag on her, honestly what could possibly be more humiliating then having the same person who tried to rape you again misbehave with you, why doesnt she just give both a tight slap and leave?? 

first ishaani was a freaking nut. now they are giving RV a chance to be a bigger nutso than ishaani. when both of them come to their senses, somebody else will taang adao& ruin things for them .
maiyya show remember??😆😆
leads are not allowed to be happy-shappy in it.🤣🤣🤣
.SA. thumbnail
.SA. thumbnail

Television actor Siddharth Shukla of Balika Vadhu fame was fined Rs.2,000 by traffic police for driving under the influence of alcohol on New Year's Eve. His license was also confiscated.

A police official said he paid the fine and was asked to be present in court on Thursday morning.

"Last night, Siddharth Shukla was found driving his car under the influence of alcohol. His license was immediately confiscated and he paid a fine of Rs.2,000," an official from Juhu police station said.

The actor was reportedly partying with his friends in Juhu on New Year's Eve.

he's setting nice example for his fans.🤢

Edited by .SA. - 9 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
like i said in earlier post, ðŸ˜‰ a man died in tonight's epi of CID before he could tell something to ACP.😆😆
ACP was wondering *ye mujhe kya batana chahta tha?*😕😕
🤣🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .SA.

this happens in CID too & frequently !!! CID guys are left scratching their head , trying to figure out the dead guy was trying to tell?? 
🤣🤣🤣

arre haan that one too🤣🤣🤣 this happens every other week in CID, Sir Sir woh
🤣🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

even i thought so. but they are going to show the freaking love triangle now , where the cousins will fall for the same guy.🥱🥱

how boring and cliched🥱🥱🥱 i thought this show is supposed to be a thriller.. wheres the thrill in this??😕😆 its like any other K soap with both sisters/brothers falling for the same guy/girl..🥱🥱🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

i don't think so. 🤔 it may air this weekend.

oh okay😊 will catch up with last weeks soon😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

THIS !!! exactly this is what i was missing. 🤗🤗 your answer is as witty as the question.🤣🤣🤣

🤗🤗 this is the answer i always give to my brothers..🤣🤣 pisses them off to no end🤣🤣