Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .SA.

oh wow!!!😲😲😲
if i cut my finger while chopping veggies , i cannot utter more than oui maa or freaking hell !! till the cut is seen to.
and here this dude is about to die & saying reams & reams of monologue???😲😲
what it is with movies & shows where the normal person dying cannot shut the hell
 up & one who has some secret to tell or has a name of murderer/ culprit is dead with in a finger snap. 
🀣🀣🀣

my behnaπŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£ i too do nothing but scream and moan over and over again till the pain doesnt go awayπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
but then, thats the difference between us mere mortals and daily soap leads so🀣🀣 who, even in the middle of dying, get time to say 10 minute long monologues about their love lives...🀣🀣
eeekkk this happened in KS🀣🀣 when Daksh was about to tell Jai and Bani that Meera is the killer, but before he could, he went kaputπŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

dunno how amba kept quiet after listening to this. { dunno whether she was there when he said this.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†}
had i been her place i would get offended by this.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*achha beta !!! maine tujhe janam diya, paala -posa ,bada kiya aur teri zindagi us din shuru hui jab tune is kalmuhi ko dekha??*
but then thats just me . 🀣🀣🀣
what do i know about mahaan pyaar?? 

arre he didn't say this out loadπŸ˜† it was a in his mind monologue..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and on that note, Amba knows that his whole life revolves around Ishaani.. she even said it in some episode after he was shot, that i gave him life but he lives only for you.. yes it was bhery filmyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

watched a bit of humsafars while surfing. looks like both brothers are after the same girl.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

why do siblings fall for same person??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
there are over 1 billion ppl in India , can't they find one person of their own??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so that there is none of the ugliness that is sure to follow??
but i guess its too much to ask from DSs.

yeah i saw that too, my mum has a weird inkling towards all weird shows soπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and it really is too much to ask for, like you said, if they do find their own, how will the crap that follows post it happenπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

they are stretching LAT like rubber band.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

i am losing patience now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was thinking they'd end it when Trisha comes back, boy was i wrong or whatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and isn't it meant to be finiteπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
i can never find the right one.. all the romantic novels here are plain disgusting to the point where they're disgustingπŸ˜† the murder mysteries freak day light out of me, fantasy books, i keep comparing to HP so they always fall short, and i dont like any other genre..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
oh wow thats great😊 has his episode already aired??😊😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

All's not well on the sets of Laut Aao Trisha?

What happens behind the scenes is not good for the cast of Life OK's Laut Aao Trisha. Read on and find more!

Friday, December 26, 2014 | 1:42:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz forums  |   0 Comments  |  1174 Views

Life OK's Laut Aao Trisha produced by 24 Frames has been in the news for some time now with the news of the show going off air any time sooner. Besides this, TellyBuzz had earlier reported about Rishi Khurana quitting the show.

Well, this time we have something new pertaining to the show that will blow out the viewers minds.

Our source confronts, "Viewers have already seen Abhilash Kumar (Bobby) breathing his last in the show. Besides Rishi Khurana, viewers will also see a lot of actors exiting from the show - Jai Kalra (Prateek Swaika) and Ayaz Khan(Kushan Gerewal). It does not end here, viewers in the show will see a love triangle between Nalini Negi (Trisha), Meghan and Kunal Verma (Aditya)."

Well, the story does not end here!

"Everyone on the sets is very disgruntled, be it the technicians, actors and everyone else. Producers have been cost cutting by calling the actors for the close scenes. Otherwise, duplicates are used due to which performance goes for a toss. Actors of the show are called to shoot only for seven to ten days per month and they are made to sit at home for the  rest of the days. Moreover, the environment on the sets has become extremely negative and it becomes difficult for actors to tackle with the same," concludes our source.

When contacted Abhilash, he said, "I have quit the show because I am working on something else."

When contacted Jai, he said, "Today is my last day of shoot and I am quitting the show because I am moving to Canada for my personal reasons."

There were also news about Bhagyashree Patwardhan leaving the show owing to which the show might end in January next year. But if our sources are to be believed, the show will not go off air any time before February next year. 

Producer Bhairavi Raichura did not revert to our text message.

We hope things are sorted soon for the cast of Laut Aao Trisha!

@ bold does this mean they are killing off pratik swaika ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

oh wow they seem to be having a hell of a lot of problems.. i dont get why cant they just end it if they cant afford to continue itπŸ˜•πŸ˜• and they probably will.. guessing Lavanya will kill himπŸ€”
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

"Jadoo" and now "PK", experts wonder why good aliens visit India while bad aliens attack US?

good question. 🀣🀣🀣

so that the chaddi men USA Is filled with can fly around in their chaddis and save it from the aliens🀣🀣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

honest review of ugly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You can't say that director Anurag Kashyap doesn't give you the memo that Ugly is a dark story early on in his new film. Ugly isn't just about aspects of the morbid and gloomy in humanity. It is literally a dark film: virtually every frame is stained with shadows and everything is in shades of grey and black, as though Mumbai is being viewed through a blue-tinted lens. Or being filmed by a director and cinematographer who had seen the Danish TV series Forbrydelsen (The Killing) just before filming Ugly. There's little similarity in the plots of Ugly and Forbrydelsen, but there's no mistaking that bleak colour palette and the sense of gloomy menace that the two share.

Ugly is, according to Kashyap, a film that he wanted to make, rather than one that was either foisted on him or one that he moulded to meet the expectations of producers and distributors. This one is his baby and although it has a few moments of glittering insight, it certainly does live up to its name. Ugly isn't a bad film, but it is far from brilliant.

Courtesy: Facebook

Set in a Mumbai that's peopled with only the dregs of humanity, Ugly is the story of how a group of adults react when a little girl is lost. Ten-year-old Kali (Anshikaa Shrivastava) disappears from her father Rahul's (Rahul Bhat) car one afternoon. When he tries to file a complaint, Rahul's pleas are dismissed by the police. There's a wonderful scene in which Rahul is mocked brutally by a cop named Jadhav (Girish Kulkarni) as he tries to get them to take Kali's disappearance seriously. Kulkarni is brilliant, making you laugh and cringe as he whiplashes Rahul with his acerbic callousness. (It's only later that you realise that this long scene is just an indulgence and has little actual bearing on either the case or the story.)

Everyone sits up when they realise that Rahul's daughter happens to be police chief Shoumik Bose's (Ronit Roy) step daughter too. As it turns out, Shoumik Bose doesn't appear to be particularly bothered by Kali's disappearance, but he does relish being handed an opportunity to beat the crap out of Rahul and pin the guilt upon Rahul. Why? Because Rahul, the dude, was mean to Shoumik, the nerd, in college. Boys and girls, let that be a lesson to you. Every loser has his day, even if that day comes hand in hand with a shoebrush moustache.

Since the police seems unconcerned about Kali, Rahul decides to carry out his own investigation to find her. Meanwhile, Kali's mother Shalini (Tejaswini Kohlapure) drinks herself sillier and sillier. Shoumik clenches his jaw and grits his teeth so often that it's bound to make dentists in the audience twitch with the excited anticipation that comes of spotting a long-term client. All in all, it soon becomes painfully evident that although Kali is the one that everyone is supposed to be looking for, no one really cares about her.

Unfortunately for Ugly, this includes the audience. Kashyap perhaps hoped that an audience's Pavlovian reaction to a cute kid would be enough to make us care about Kali, but she's at best a blurry presence in the film and quickly overshadowed by the vile adults who surround her. Every grown-up in the film lives up to the title -- they are hideously ugly human beings. Not one has any redeeming aspect. It's depressing enough to make you want to send Kashyap either a box of cupcakes or a video of a Teletubby song (or both).

Everyone's a bad guy in Ugly, but not one exhibits the extraordinarily charismatic and riveting evil -- like that of Hannibal Lecter -- that demands our full attention. That, of course, is the point of Ugly. Kashyap's film is set in a world where everyone is uniformly horrible. However, this only serves to make the characters in Ugly come across as boringly mediocre, in both their mentality as well as their capacity for evil. They're also stupid, which doesn't help Ugly's case. Put it altogether and what emerges is a twisted and terrible world that is easy to dismiss the moment you leave the theatre because it's too morbid to feel real.

In terms of storytelling, the problem with filling Ugly with such characters is that there's no one that the audience cares about. Consequently, Ugly struggles to hold one's attention and you start wondering why you're sitting here, peering at these literally dark frames telling a metaphorically dark story.

Ugly is a disappointment, not just because it's a whodunit that sinks like a badly-made souffle but also because we expect better and more of Kashyap. Of him, we expect more taut storytelling, greater sensitivity in characterisation, as well as more originality and insight.

this is why i never read reviews, they're always so longπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†