Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Open Letter to Suraj (Page 3)

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pamela01

Sandhya should not go back to Suraj.  Suraj will always put his family first.
Sandhya deserve a lot better than Suraj and his horrible ungrateful family.

Sandhya's brother is indirectly responsible for Sandhya's problem.
Look at the reason why he got Sandhya married to an un-educated man who is a lot older than her.
He lied about Suraj.

Suraj should not have married a person who is very well educated and not domesticated.  bhabo should have done her homework and not choosen Sandhya.

I had never liked Suraj and I dislike him more now.  He is not suitable as a husband but is suitable as a son who is tied to his mother's apron string.

Completely agree with what you have written regarding Sandhya and Suraj being a complete mismatch for each other. Even though they did manage to lead a successful married life so far, it has been majorly due to the sacrifices made by Sandhya. As an outsider, I feel that Sandhya's sacrifices have been the foundation of their relation.

If Suraj real intent in life was to serve his parents and family then he really shouldn't have married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine73

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Very well written Clap
You've written what everyone has been thinking.

There is absolutely no justification for Suraj has done to Sandhya. Always knew that his insecurities would take over him and he would hurt Sandhya in the worst possible way. 

I want Sandhya to keep her self respect and dignity by leading her life in the most respectful manner possible. In all honesty she doesn't need anything from Rathi family. Till the time Suraj doesn't realize and accept his mistakes she shouldn't go back. In fact I want every single member of Rathi family to come begging her to come back. I cannot believe how idiotically Mohit, Vikram and Babasa are behaving. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Suraj Sa wanted to be a hero.  Why can't you make your mithai and mind your own business and let the police do their job.  He got in the way, and did not listen to the police officer Sandhya.  He thought it was his wife telling him to just stay in the plane and let the police handle it.  Of course where there is Suraj, mama is going to follow.  She is not going to listen.  Because of these two illiterate people who did not follow rules and did not listen to a police officer got into trouble.  
now after all this fiasco, someone has to take the blame.  It will be their Daughter in Law.  How can she put her duty above the family.  I bet you, if it was Suraj who was the cop this family comes first topic would not come up.

Go to top