Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Open Letter to Suraj (Page 2)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Well written letter to Suraj Ji Thumbs Up
As a professional I can understand it is sometimes hard to balance my job and my family!

But in my life I'll not understand how a professional wife can be thrown out from her own home for fulfilling her responsibilities as per demand, specially if the wife working to keep the country safeConfused

CVs could have come out with some better ideas for separation!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVb2011shruthiravi

Blacksexyspicy Groupbie
Blacksexyspicy
Blacksexyspicy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Clap
BEAUTIFUL LETTER! Totally agreed with you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVb2011

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Sandhya should not go back to Suraj.  Suraj will always put his family first.
Sandhya deserve a lot better than Suraj and his horrible ungrateful family.

Sandhya's brother is indirectly responsible for Sandhya's problem.
Look at the reason why he got Sandhya married to an un-educated man who is a lot older than her.
He lied about Suraj.

Suraj should not have married a person who is very well educated and not domesticated.  bhabo should have done her homework and not choosen Sandhya.

I had never liked Suraj and I dislike him more now.  He is not suitable as a husband but is suitable as a son who is tied to his mother's apron string.

sunshine73KeerthiV

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I as a boy cannot support Suraj as he has done wrong in abandoning Sandhya in midway where she needed his support. Yes, Suraj is one husband who is very nice human being, and any men would like to become a husband like him. But this move of Suraj towards Sandhya was very Inappropriate, Wrong. He has lost his dignity and respect which he earnt earlier. Blissful life of them has become painful. Sandhya don't deserve this kind of blame and pain nor Suraj look nice blaming Sandhya. Sandhya should give some time to Suraj for realization of his mistake. If he doesn't realise, so better Sandhya should Move on in Life and should not forgive and stop crying. This will be good punishment for Suraj.

I AGREE WITH YOUR Post.

@Bold - Exactly what I want Sandhya to do. I think she will do herself a great deal of disservice if she tries to become a doormat for RP and Suraj again. Suraj has to take her back with dignity.
KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Completely agree with you Keerthi. I am also a working woman and just because you work it doesn't mean that you have to be a door mat to your family.
Your self respect is important and if the family is unwilling to give you that don't even think of going back.
Don't go back for anyone in that house unless the person who threw you out comes himself and takes you in with full respect and honour.

Word with everything you've written. I don't understand what wrong Sandhya has done that she has to apologize to be taken back into her own house. If this reaction had come from Bhabho I wouldn't have been surprised because she was always against Sandhya becoming a cop. But I am taken aback by the way Suraj has treated Sandhya.
KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thala

omg how did i miss this post
you've nailed it
every word is true

Thumbs Up

i too dont want sandy to crying and beg suraj
she has done nothing wrong to plead
i hope she finds out his illness soon and help him come out of the PTSD
for that she needs to be beside him
dont know how cvs are going to take this story forward
but intersting track

Thank you Big smile

I am not sure if Suraj has PTSD or not. He seems to be in complete control of his senses and seems pretty normal. But who am I to say what symptoms he would show considering ,the fact every human shows different symptoms.

If CV's really want to attribute Suraj's behaviour to PTSD then they should do it in a more orderly fashion because so far they have only shown Suraj losing his marbles.
GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Sandhya should not go back to RP family even if everyone begs, pleads etc - why should she go back to him - love and all - in this case, it did not matter - only his mom mattered to Suraj - how qucikly he threw away his wife for his mom
BIG MAMA's BOY!!! shame on him - men like him should stay single - real cowards

sunshine73KeerthiV

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neel_M

Well written letter to Suraj Ji Thumbs Up
As a professional I can understand it is sometimes hard to balance my job and my family!

But in my life I'll not understand how a professional wife can be thrown out from her own home for fulfilling her responsibilities as per demand, specially if the wife working to keep the country safeConfused

CVs could have come out with some better ideas for separation!

@Bold - This is exactly what I do not understand. How can they even expect Sandhya to forgo her duties as someone who is responsible for the security of the nation? Also, why is that they expect that Sandhya who is just an ASP be responsible for taking the decision on whether or not RK should be released.

Go to top