Open Letter to Suraj

KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Khamma Ghani Suraj Sa,

Hope you doing well and enjoying the self imposed separation from your beloved wife. I am sure you must be wondering who this crazy woman is, writing to me. Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself ; I am a simple, Indian working woman.

When the "hijack" track was introduced, I kind of looked forward to it thinking that it would be an awesome test of your wife's character. You see I was under the impression that this show was about woman empowerment and such, but of course this track wasn't introduced to test Sandhya's mettle as a cop. It was introduced to test where your wife's moral loyalties lay, whether or not she can endanger an entire nation to save three members of her family. What an excellent, excellent situation for any woman to be in. For this I applaud the creative of this show👏👏👏

When Babasa was going hammer and tongs at your wife for choosing her duty over her family, I wondered how unhappy you would have been had you witnessed it and maybe even have supported her. But I was obviously wrong, you would have probably joined in with your Father in damning your wife. I just want to ask you a simple question; at what point or juncture did you think that being a cop was as easy as making mithai? Not taking anything away from the hard work you put in, but I assumed that being a cop was not something just anyone can do. It requires a certain amount of diligence, discipline, perseverance and sacrifice , all of which your wife has. By questioning her loyalty towards her family, you made all her sacrifices and devotion look trivial and worthless. Suraj sa, if every cop, soldier became selfish then our country would have gone under a long time back and the freedom that we enjoy today would have been nothing but a dream! If your wife had let go of Rajkumar then would have been a matter of time before he came back and blew your entire family along with your entire village to kingdom come. But your wife did not let that happen because she had the foresight to know that. Let me also take this opportunity to remind you that it is because of her and her alone that you and your family are alive in the first place. If she hadn't defeated Rajkumar the first time you all would have been history. And yet you doubt her!

Honestly, I feel the real reason you have thrown out your wife is because you in your heart know that it is because of YOU that your mother is in this state. Had you listened to your wife's advice and stayed put in the flight, your mother wouldn't have followed you out and got shot. Do you have the guts to admit that had you not been trying to become a hero, your mother would have been safe? Obviously not, because it is easier to place the blame at your wife's doorstep than yours.

If I was in your place, I would wake up, smell the coffee and bring Sandhya back because without her your house in going to turn into a "rann bhoomi" thanks your other SIL's. Think over, mull over it, sleep over it and realize that you actually don't really deserve Sandhya! Bring back ASP Sandhya Rathi because without her, you and your family are incomplete.

Thanks.

Regards,
An Indian Woman

P.S. Dear Sandhya, don't you dare go back to Suraj crying and weeping. You deserve better. Go back only when he takes you back with full honor and dignity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good post ..Agreed with each and every word u said.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I as a boy cannot support Suraj as he has done wrong in abandoning Sandhya in midway where she needed his support. Yes, Suraj is one husband who is very nice human being, and any men would like to become a husband like him. But this move of Suraj towards Sandhya was very Inappropriate, Wrong. He has lost his dignity and respect which he earnt earlier. Blissful life of them has become painful. Sandhya don't deserve this kind of blame and pain nor Suraj look nice blaming Sandhya. Sandhya should give some time to Suraj for realization of his mistake. If he doesn't realise, so better Sandhya should Move on in Life and should not forgive and stop crying. This will be good punishment for Suraj.

I AGREE WITH YOUR Post.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you Keerthi. I am also a working woman and just because you work it doesn't mean that you have to be a door mat to your family.
Your self respect is important and if the family is unwilling to give you that don't even think of going back.
Don't go back for anyone in that house unless the person who threw you out comes himself and takes you in with full respect and honour.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg how did i miss this post
you've nailed it
every word is true

👍🏼

i too dont want sandy to crying and beg suraj
she has done nothing wrong to plead
i hope she finds out his illness soon and help him come out of the PTSD
for that she needs to be beside him
dont know how cvs are going to take this story forward
but intersting track
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice post
agree with you !!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well written letter to Suraj Ji 👍🏼
As a professional I can understand it is sometimes hard to balance my job and my family!

But in my life I'll not understand how a professional wife can be thrown out from her own home for fulfilling her responsibilities as per demand, specially if the wife working to keep the country safe😕

CVs could have come out with some better ideas for separation!
Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏
BEAUTIFUL LETTER! Totally agreed with you!
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sandhya should not go back to Suraj.  Suraj will always put his family first.
Sandhya deserve a lot better than Suraj and his horrible ungrateful family.

Sandhya's brother is indirectly responsible for Sandhya's problem.
Look at the reason why he got Sandhya married to an un-educated man who is a lot older than her.
He lied about Suraj.

Suraj should not have married a person who is very well educated and not domesticated.  bhabo should have done her homework and not choosen Sandhya.

I had never liked Suraj and I dislike him more now.  He is not suitable as a husband but is suitable as a son who is tied to his mother's apron string.
KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I as a boy cannot support Suraj as he has done wrong in abandoning Sandhya in midway where she needed his support. Yes, Suraj is one husband who is very nice human being, and any men would like to become a husband like him. But this move of Suraj towards Sandhya was very Inappropriate, Wrong. He has lost his dignity and respect which he earnt earlier. Blissful life of them has become painful. Sandhya don't deserve this kind of blame and pain nor Suraj look nice blaming Sandhya. Sandhya should give some time to Suraj for realization of his mistake. If he doesn't realise, so better Sandhya should Move on in Life and should not forgive and stop crying. This will be good punishment for Suraj.

I AGREE WITH YOUR Post.

@Bold - Exactly what I want Sandhya to do. I think she will do herself a great deal of disservice if she tries to become a doormat for RP and Suraj again. Suraj has to take her back with dignity.