India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Aarav track (Page 2)

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Saji...whatever  is Arav track ..keeping less hopes ...negative or positive...I want to see ...AShlok track only now...mainly ...Shlok's  wajood.
But looks like cvs are also bringing in ...Arav's family ...children and daaima...with a agenda of her own. And Arav falling for Astha ...and knowing the cvs ...they may eat up more time ...now.

Arav track may create ...MUs between Ashlok. ...but not to prove love ...but because of ...love or ego too .Astha giving more attention to Arav and family  as she does always...or cause Astha wanting to help Shlok too...,whichbArav uses for himself  ...which may  create jealousy  or  Anger too...and give incentive ...to Shlok to prove himself. ...more ...resulting in his own wajood. ..positively.

But jealousy  and possesssive and aggressive  ...can make ..love more intense ...and track too will be interesting. ...A..SHLOK'S  side of love  could be ...shown fully now...good for show and our heslth...and make EBP...like before ...CLASS ACT.

Shlok and AShlok still have a long way to go...to find wajood. ...and definitely  will face many problems  between and tracks too. ...but very sure ...that they will overcome ...their Mus ...problems. ...with LOVE ...definitely. ...as always. ...No one can come between  them ...at all...Ashlok love is forever.

CVS ...need to show Shlok's  side of struggle and him Mainly too ...that very important. ...as it is ...they are playing blind man's bluff...with Shlok...So keeping my hopes up... but not open...now 

Lets see...how it goes...cvs  are taking it at their own plans ...but only ...MINUS ...is less of ...SHLOK...and now ..AShlok too..will be less ...which is really getting everyone's  spirits low...if we see...WAITING FOR SHLOK ..CVS ..

Edited by akashavani - 23 December 2014 at 4:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyBearFanGirlDogan1bobbiedhillon

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Saji...I guess...little bit of jealous shlok is a must Wink ...
Off course I would have preferred a much handsome ..young and dashing new entry ...I/o this uncle AC opp astha Angry
But I always feel they have shown many girls drooling over shlok and astha getting jealous...so it vil b interesting 2 c shloks jealous reaction when asthu starts getting attention from other man Wink
Provided that leads to ashlok wajood and strong bonding and romance in the end Wink

BabyBearFanGirlDogan1bobbiedhillon

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkavya47

I am not expecting anything from Arav's track we have to wait and see how this track will go on.If one problem is finish another will arise after Arav's track Mansi track may come she promised that she will take revenge on Astha
I like your idea, not expecting anything! Just go with the flow Wink With new problems coming up, we will have new tracks and our serial can continue for a long time! But having said that, if Ashlok are not focused on, the essence of the serial will be lost!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiedhillonDogan1

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Originally posted by gkavya47

I am not expecting anything from Arav's track we have to wait and see how this track will go on.If one problem is finish another will arise after Arav's track Mansi track may come she promised that she will take revenge on Astha
I like your idea, not expecting anything! Just go with the flow Wink With new problems coming up, we will have new tracks and our serial can continue for a long time! But having said that, if Ashlok are not focused on, the essence of the serial will be lost!
Agree if Ashlok are not focused the serial will lose it's charm

bobbiedhillonDogan1

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Saji - this is crazy... Though I wanted to see jealousy track, this is not what I wanted...
I never wanted Aastha to fall in love with a guy who was her dad's age with kids and 2 saas...
Please end this craziness now.  Ouch
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I think with this Avrav track we see Shlok possassive side for Aastha... And I don't think that Shlok ever doubt on Aastha's character becoz he very well known what kind of Aasths but he will surely stop Arav to coming near to Aastha...
I don't think shlok ever doubt on Aastha charsracter...

akashavaniDogan1bobbiedhillon

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Aarav track gonna be another nightmare for ashlokians...am sure LOL
But it will be fun to watch office ROM ebp...lil mu is must to spice up the things...and ashlok in proper office wear... Mainly astha!
Hope she wear some formals...no sarees ..

bobbiedhillonDogan1

kala16 Goldie
kala16
kala16

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Guys one more development is Aravs sister will fall for shlok and Arav for astha what crap Angry Angry

Go to top