Posted: 9 years ago
We all are eagerly waiting for Aarav to start so that Shlok's quest for his wajood will be back on track๐Ÿ˜ƒ

However along with him comes his family consisting of kids and a lady who is a mother figure for him, but has her own agenda! Do we really need another negative character in EBP?? ๐Ÿ˜•

What I am expecting from this track is that Shlok and Astha are employed by him and Shlok rises quickly to a commanding position and at the end of this track, he takes over the reins of Agnihotri Institute back from Inderjeet Sarcar. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Spoilers already say that Aarav will fall for Astha and will want her for himself. I know lots of IF girls are interested in jealousy track. But I am dreading it already as we will be subjected to Aarav's devious plans to separate Ashlok, aren't we already sick of Apsara's dreams ๐Ÿ˜ก

I don't want Shlok to doubt Astha or Aastha just not getting the point that Aarav is after her and Shlok losing the plot because of that, thus ruining their characters! Shlok knows Astha is his, forever, not only 7 lifetimes. Will this track make Shlok's love for Astha stronger? Doesn't he already love her khud se bhi zyaada? Why does Astha need to prove once again that she will be his forever?
๐Ÿ˜•

What are you girls expecting from Aarav track?

What are the positives that you think will come out of this track?

Or are you as skeptical as me?
I am not expecting anything from Arav's track we have to wait and see how this track will go on.If one problem is finish another will arise after Arav's track Mansi track may come she promised that she will take revenge on AsthaEdited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
We all are eagerly waiting for Aarav to start so that Shlok's quest for his wajood will be back on track๐Ÿ˜ƒ yep all set to see my hero  in action๐Ÿ˜› if cvs wish so 

However along with him comes his family consisting of kids and a lady who is a mother figure for him, but has her own agenda! Do we really need another negative character in EBP?? ๐Ÿ˜• Do we have an option WE ARE ALWAYS SHOVED WITH EXTRAS SO EK AUR SAHI !

What I am expecting from this track is that Shlok and Astha are employed by him and Shlok rises quickly to a commanding position and at the end of this track, he takes over the reins of Agnihotri Institute back from Inderjeet Sarcar. ๐Ÿ˜Š agree this is slokh wajood track and he needs to be given importance and screen presence and he should be th one who gets agnihotri empire back from inderjit๐Ÿ˜Š

Spoilers already say that Aarav will fall for Astha and will want her for himself. I know lots of IF girls are interested in jealousy track. But I am dreading it already as we will be subjected to Aarav's devious plans to separate Ashlok, aren't we already sick of Apsara's dreams ๐Ÿ˜ก iam ok with little bit of jealousy in a fun way like how astha was with aditi and apsara but not to the level where slokh suspects her !

I don't want Shlok to doubt Astha or Aastha just not getting the point that Aarav is after her and Shlok losing the plot because of that, thus ruining their characters! Shlok knows Astha is his, forever, not only 7 lifetimes. Will this track make Shlok's love for Astha stronger? Doesn't he already love her khud se bhi zyaada? Why does Astha need to prove once again that she will be his forever? Agree sajji...he loves her and now MU and suspecting her doesnot make sense
 ๐Ÿ˜• 

What are you girls expecting from Aarav track? more aslokh screenspace especially slokh..a shrewd businessman and supporting astha completely and save her from arav...

What are the positives that you think will come out of this track? 

Good question sajji...hoping cvs will concentrate on aslokh ...and we get our daily dose of aslokh and ROMANCE โค๏ธ because they truly rock with their sizzling chemistry...(IT IS A LOVE STORY) SO I CERTAINLY WANT TO KEEP SEEING ASLOKH ROMANCE..

Or are you as skeptical as me? knowing cvs iam worried...but have hopes left...lets see...cvs need to understand that asloh are the leads and we r watching this show for them...so its better they give importance to them and not new entries...without aslokh it's annoying to watch the show !

sajji
fantastic post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
@gkavya
Problems need to keep coming In the form of negative character...
That is what will keep the show going...

But how cvs do it by showing more of aslokh is the question...because if cvs don't give atleast 12 mins of aslokh screen space then it won't be interesting...

The story has to revolve around aslokh and others can  go and come or revolve ...

But certainly done with lokandeys...they have to pack up...Iam so relieved that renuka and ria are not shown...otherwise with no slokh if I get to see ria,renuka and apsara for sure would hv broken my tv screen๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Dogan1

@gkavya
Problems need to keep coming In the form of negative character...
That is what will keep the show going...

But how cvs do it by showing more of aslokh is the question...because if cvs don't give atleast 12 mins of aslokh screen space then it won't be interesting...

The story has to revolve around aslokh and others can  go and come or revolve ...

But certainly done with lokandeys...they have to pack up...Iam so relieved that renuka and ria are not shown...otherwise with no slokh if I get to see ria,renuka and apsara for sure would hv broken my tv screen๐Ÿ˜†
Yes you are right problems need to come to keep the show going.Ashlok should be given screen space for more time afterwards Malkush should be given screen space one side romance one side comedy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
@gkavya
Buddy u don't give up on your ankush...good going

I will be happy if aslokh are linked to ankush then it will real fun to watch...
Originally posted by Dogan1

@gkavya
Buddy u don't give up on your ankush...good going

I will be happy if aslokh are linked to ankush then it will real fun to watch...
You are absolutely right I never leave Ankush once Ankush and Astha will meet each other there never ending nautanki will start and Shlok will beat his head seeing Aankush nautanki
Saji, nice post.
We are all waiting with bated breath for the intro of this char. Would like to see a smart and shrewd businessman Shlok back in action and using his brains to figure things out instead of the others. Want him to see that the Agnihotri institutes are doing badly and should become the manipulative guy ebp and take back the reins of the company. 

That said the sibling rivalry can be shown in diff ways too...Do not want him to suspect his wife...then it is def modern day Ramayana...at the end of which we may even have a pregnancy track. 

The cv's should divvy up the time betn Ashlok and the rest, 12 mts or 10 mts of screentime of the leads n the rest. Do not want the new entries to eat into the screentime of the leads. l

Saji...whatever  is Arav track ..keeping less hopes ...negative or positive...I want to see ...AShlok track only now...mainly ...Shlok's  wajood.
But looks like cvs are also bringing in ...Arav's family ...children and daaima...with a agenda of her own. And Arav falling for Astha ...and knowing the cvs ...they may eat up more time ...now.

Arav track may create ...MUs between Ashlok. ...but not to prove love ...but because of ...love or ego too .Astha giving more attention to Arav and family  as she does always...or cause Astha wanting to help Shlok too...,whichbArav uses for himself  ...which may  create jealousy  or  Anger too...and give incentive ...to Shlok to prove himself. ...more ...resulting in his own wajood. ..positively.

But jealousy  and possesssive and aggressive  ...can make ..love more intense ...and track too will be interesting. ...A..SHLOK'S  side of love  could be ...shown fully now...good for show and our heslth...and make EBP...like before ...CLASS ACT.

Shlok and AShlok still have a long way to go...to find wajood. ...and definitely  will face many problems  between and tracks too. ...but very sure ...that they will overcome ...their Mus ...problems. ...with LOVE ...definitely. ...as always. ...No one can come between  them ...at all...Ashlok love is forever.

CVS ...need to show Shlok's  side of struggle and him Mainly too ...that very important. ...as it is ...they are playing blind man's bluff...with Shlok...So keeping my hopes up... but not open...now 

Lets see...how it goes...cvs  are taking it at their own plans ...but only ...MINUS ...is less of ...SHLOK...and now ..AShlok too..will be less ...which is really getting everyone's  spirits low...if we see...WAITING FOR SHLOK ..CVS ..
Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
Saji...I guess...little bit of jealous shlok is a must ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...
Off course I would have preferred a much handsome ..young and dashing new entry ...I/o this uncle AC opp astha ๐Ÿ˜ก
But I always feel they have shown many girls drooling over shlok and astha getting jealous...so it vil b interesting 2 c shloks jealous reaction when asthu starts getting attention from other man ๐Ÿ˜‰
Provided that leads to ashlok wajood and strong bonding and romance in the end ๐Ÿ˜‰