Kumkum Bhagya

E24 23rdDec14 - Aaliyah Attempts Suicide:VIDEO ADDED

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
E24 - Aaliyah Attempts to Commit Suicide

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d6j69_aaliya-ne-ki-suicide-ki-koshish-kumkum-bhagya-23rd-dec-2014_tv

• Aaliyah gets to know about Abhi approving RaBul's relation and announcing their wedding. She gets into her psychotic mode and attempts to slit her wrist.

• One scene she says, post cutting her wrist, 'Ab Bhai ko samjh mein ayega unho ne kya kiya hai...iss shaadi ke liye haan keh kar apni hi behen ki jaan lene ki koshish ki'. [Sweetheart, are you tryna blackmail your brother?]

• Sriti, Mitaali Bhabhi and Aakash are shown playing volleyball in the garden area of the sets...πŸ˜ƒ [Sportyyy...I LIKES! No. I LOVES!]

• Off-screen INT, Sriti Shikha: Shikha says that there is a big plan of Aaliyah's behind all this and that she cut her pulmonary vein and not the artillery vein, so it won't lead to her death πŸ˜†. Sriti shares about the scene and that she isn't aware of what Aaliyah has done *Shikha intervenes & says that she thinks she doesn't know how to cut vegetables, how will she cut her wrist* and that she decides to go and talk to her shanti (peace) se. Shikha says, 'Aaliayh se...there is no Shanti on our show'...πŸ˜† Shikha did cut her wrist slightly in reality and upon being asked about it she says that she was in a method actor mode and the director said if she actually cuts her wrist, her name will be written in bold letters in the history of Indian TV industry..πŸ˜†

No telecast of SBB and SBS today.

Edited by SaaraDON - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew she would be attempting suicide from the video clip from last week when Pragya looks at her shocked and says her name (this was right after Abhi said he would get RABUL married) but it looked like it was in the same mandap as Suresh and Pragya's setup marriage in the house though.

Hope RUBUL get married but won't count on it...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
I knew it...there is a big plan behind aaliya cutting her wrist...she can never hurt herself for anyone...neither abhi nor purab...she loves herself way too much...
it seems like her big plan will backfire big time...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Parm.

I knew she would be attempting suicide from the video clip from last week when Pragya looks at her shocked and says her name (this was right after Abhi said he would get RABUL married) but it looked like it was in the same mandap as Suresh and Pragya's setup marriage in the house though.

Hope RUBUL get married but won't count on it...

even I have least expectations on Rabul's marriage...there are too many thorns in their love story and the main thorns are aaliya...suresh...
they shot promo sequence at the mandap...the actual scenes and sequence will be different
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u Don for Written update 
shut man😑  after aliya apne haath cut thi hai usko kuch der coma mein bajna chahiye thaa kyun ke abhi tho abhigya mile hain aliya ke phir se nautanki shuru hogaye hain iss ladki ko chain nahi hai kya
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

TFS...
I knew it...there is a big plan behind aaliya cutting her wrist...she can never hurt herself for anyone...neither abhi nor purab...she loves herself way too much...
it seems like her big plan will backfire big time...

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew it yeh sab Aliya ki chal hai jo ladki Purab ke liye mirchi nehi kha sakti woh jaan kya khak degi. 
Tfs Sara 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Donny Don...
S & S ..*TOUCHWOOD* love all the S's ...πŸ˜†

So drama ahead...that was given...interesting...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WHAT!!THIS IS VERY BAD.SHE IS DESPERATE NOW I MUST SAY🀒
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aaliyah cutting herself for her obsession towards Purab would have been still okay, but to do it so that Abhi is freaked out is sooo not right.
But this is going to put everyone in such a dilemma.

TFS DON!
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago