Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

E24 23rdDec14 - Aaliyah Attempts Suicide:VIDEO ADDED

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
E24 - Aaliyah Attempts to Commit Suicide

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d6j69_aaliya-ne-ki-suicide-ki-koshish-kumkum-bhagya-23rd-dec-2014_tv

• Aaliyah gets to know about Abhi approving RaBul's relation and announcing their wedding. She gets into her psychotic mode and attempts to slit her wrist.

• One scene she says, post cutting her wrist, 'Ab Bhai ko samjh mein ayega unho ne kya kiya hai...iss shaadi ke liye haan keh kar apni hi behen ki jaan lene ki koshish ki'. [Sweetheart, are you tryna blackmail your brother?]

• Sriti, Mitaali Bhabhi and Aakash are shown playing volleyball in the garden area of the sets...Big smile [Sportyyy...I LIKES! No. I LOVES!]

• Off-screen INT, Sriti Shikha: Shikha says that there is a big plan of Aaliyah's behind all this and that she cut her pulmonary vein and not the artillery vein, so it won't lead to her death LOL. Sriti shares about the scene and that she isn't aware of what Aaliyah has done *Shikha intervenes & says that she thinks she doesn't know how to cut vegetables, how will she cut her wrist* and that she decides to go and talk to her shanti (peace) se. Shikha says, 'Aaliayh se...there is no Shanti on our show'...LOL Shikha did cut her wrist slightly in reality and upon being asked about it she says that she was in a method actor mode and the director said if she actually cuts her wrist, her name will be written in bold letters in the history of Indian TV industry..LOL

No telecast of SBB and SBS today.

Edited by SaaraDON - 23 December 2014 at 2:52am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108nymphmoonskamaniishika.kPrincess3101blue_rose1605Parm..Harini.-Iqraa-Sharlene1410deefankubareRatiTheAngel.Mages-Tia-

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I knew she would be attempting suicide from the video clip from last week when Pragya looks at her shocked and says her name (this was right after Abhi said he would get RABUL married) but it looked like it was in the same mandap as Suresh and Pragya's setup marriage in the house though.

Hope RUBUL get married but won't count on it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_DONT_ASK

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

BTW, TFS! Smile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

TFS...
I knew it...there is a big plan behind aaliya cutting her wrist...she can never hurt herself for anyone...neither abhi nor purab...she loves herself way too much...
it seems like her big plan will backfire big time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.ChalJhoothi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

I knew she would be attempting suicide from the video clip from last week when Pragya looks at her shocked and says her name (this was right after Abhi said he would get RABUL married) but it looked like it was in the same mandap as Suresh and Pragya's setup marriage in the house though.

Hope RUBUL get married but won't count on it...

even I have least expectations on Rabul's marriage...there are too many thorns in their love story and the main thorns are aaliya...suresh...
they shot promo sequence at the mandap...the actual scenes and sequence will be different

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Thank u Don for Written update 
shut manAngry  after aliya apne haath cut thi hai usko kuch der coma mein bajna chahiye thaa kyun ke abhi tho abhigya mile hain aliya ke phir se nautanki shuru hogaye hain iss ladki ko chain nahi hai kya
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

TFS...
I knew it...there is a big plan behind aaliya cutting her wrist...she can never hurt herself for anyone...neither abhi nor purab...she loves herself way too much...
it seems like her big plan will backfire big time...
blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged
TFS

Go to top