Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

VidArth DT#21 Happy Birthday Nisha (Page 71)

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 8444

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Technically speaking he has hurt her more than anything else. 

aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 6214

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
He slammed her to the wall. Can that be considered as wall pinning..??
Chalo theek hai. 2 wall pinnings.
I don't think there have been any more.
And hugs??
1 in the store room,before tying her up.
2nd one was in the village during fake relationship.
3rd one was on the date.
4th - Vidushi hugged Parth when he asked why was she crying(The staircase scene). And he hugged her back too.
Thats it,no???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangRegal

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 8444

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimy.

He slammed her to the wall. Can that be considered as wall pinning..??
Chalo theek hai. 2 wall pinnings.
I don't think there have been any more.
And hugs??
1 in the store room,before tying her up.
2nd one was in the village during fake relationship.
3rd one was on the date.
4th - Vidushi hugged Parth when he asked why was she crying(The staircase scene). And he hugged her back too.
Thats it,no???
yes. 
2 wall pinnings. 
4 hugs
2 kisses
2 love bites. 

He's grabbed her arm a lot of times. 

aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 6214

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

Technically speaking he has hurt her more than anything else. 

Oh. Come on. To Parth she was irritating.


Edited by aimy. - 28 December 2014 at 8:38am
aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 6214

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

yes. 
2 wall pinnings. 
4 hugs
2 kisses
2 love bites. 

He's grabbed her arm a lot of times. 


Chalo statistics hogaya!! LOLLOL
Will add to the list as we remember.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangRegal

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 8444

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimy.

Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

Technically speaking he has hurt her more than anything else. 

Oh. Come on. To Parth she was irritating.
but tying her up in the storeroom was diabolical. 
If Vidushi was smart she would have got over him at that exact moment when he ted her up and verbally abused her.
What if...
aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 6214

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

but tying her up in the storeroom was diabolical. *Yes.It was*
If Vidushi was smart she would have got over him at that exact moment when he ted her up and verbally abused her.*Yes.She would have. But she is not smart. Her reasons to push Parth away now are the dumbest ones I could imagine.*
What if... *What if???*


SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 8444

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimy.

Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

but tying her up in the storeroom was diabolical. *Yes.It was*
If Vidushi was smart she would have got over him at that exact moment when he ted her up and verbally abused her.*Yes.She would have. But she is not smart. Her reasons to push Parth away now are the dumbest ones I could imagine.*
What if... *What if???*


what if she did appear to get over him. And she didn't tell maya his name either. 
But she avoided him until the shaking hand thing happened. And she paid for all his fees out of a sense of duty and desire to help him because she doesn't know what she would do if he lost his hands. 
And he reacted in a relatively calmer way.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Updated Ch 2: pg 3 :Vidarth SS: Carpe Diem (Romance/comedy/friendship)

2 3 4

Author: SangRegal   Replies: 27   Views: 2992

SangRegal 27 2992 13 January 2015 at 7:53am by aimy.
VidArth DT#22 - New Year,New Beginning,New Hopes! Happy New Year!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: aimy.   Replies: 1201   Views: 20493

aimy. 1201 20493 02 January 2015 at 8:29am by -ParAnJas-
VidArth OS series ||LOVE @ INSTAGRAM|| Updated p.2

2 3

Author: Jin.   Replies: 19   Views: 2132

Jin. 19 2132 01 January 2015 at 11:58am by ChaiBiskoot
VidArth Historical Story ||THE ARRESTING REVERENCE||

2 3 4

Author: Jin.   Replies: 28   Views: 2018

Jin. 28 2018 01 January 2015 at 10:11am by Jin.
vidarth scenes

Author: adorableshy   Replies: 1   Views: 583

adorableshy 1 583 30 December 2014 at 11:52am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index