Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

VidArth DT#21 Happy Birthday Nisha (Page 49)

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
mere...Ankit...ko..main..dabbi...mein daal..leti hoon ...jail..kyun bhejna...Tongue
 hayeee...i luv dis qaatil...Heart

this..pic is from Ankit's insta 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purepunjabi

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Vids back to being her old self ,one of here scene from tdy's epi

rajveer says you wont even get a diploma. All the guys mess up with the juniors with rajveer and start hitting them. PKC comes and says what are you all doing? you are all seniors what is this? Sahl says they are all lying pkc says this already a serious case. Jiggy says it was our mistake sorry everyone lets go guys. They don't let us breathe here. Yoyo says I wanna ride a tractor on him. I will stay four years more here and kill him. Vidushi says in heart idiots whats the point of making a scene. Better for me some of them are getting rusticated I will get a job easily.

Wow.. Clap.. Uspar naye spoilers.. Awesome..Clap Angry

purepunjabi

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivinkiJas

mere...Ankit...ko..main..dabbi...mein daal..leti hoon ...jail..kyun bhejna...Tongue

6 foot ka aadmi konse dibbi mein aayega.. Launda hai Jinn nahi.. ROFL
purepunjabi IF-Rockerz
purepunjabi
purepunjabi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
What rubbish...kya raddi spoilers hain...vidarth story vhin atak gyi hai chomu varun pr...1-2min scene hi milenge nxt week shayad..
Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purepunjabi

What rubbish...kya raddi spoilers hain...vidarth story vhin atak gyi hai chomu varun pr...1-2min scene hi milenge nxt week shayad..

Exactly Angry.. aur saari duniya ki akal ek Sanyukta mein hi hai..  Randhir to paagal hai.. Ab uska role bigaadenge.. just so that Sanyukta can prove him wrong.. Arrghh.. f**king f**ked up SHow.. Losers DD and SS.. 

Vidushi Randhir sab barbaad.. Bas ek Sanyukta ko ghis ghis ke chamkaate raho.. Kutte CVs.. Angry

Edited by Moony87 - 26 December 2014 at 10:03am

purepunjabi

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivinkiJas

haan haan dalo nd teri dabba ko safe place mein rakoROFL
jas be careful Wink

-ParAnJas-

purepunjabi IF-Rockerz
purepunjabi
purepunjabi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moony87

Originally posted by purepunjabi

Exactly Angry.. aur saari duniya ki akal ek Sanyukta mein hi hai..  Randhir to paagal hai.. Ab uska role bigaadenge.. just so that Sanyukta can prove him wrong.. Arrghh.. f**king f**ked up SHow.. Losers DD and SS.. 

Vidushi Randhir sab barbaad.. Bas ek Sanyukta ko ghis ghis ke chamkaate raho.. Kutte CVs.. Angry
puraane character sambhlte nhin new le aao...stepfather,stepbrother aur uski gf bhi...hadd hai...to hell with cvs..me shifting to ky2 next week k liye..
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Parth will get his own story now 

new article tellychakkar

Beyond Dreams Entertainment is gearing up for the New Year which will give the audience a double dose of entertainment with their popular show on Channel V, Sadda Haq - My Life My Choice having one hour episodes for the whole month of January 2015. 

Well, the maha entertainment in the show will surely be back with the return of few popular and interesting characters in the show. 

Tellychakkar.com has already reported about Kripp Kapur Suri's comeback on the show. 

Now we hear that Kunal Bakshi who played the rough and tough Haryanvi cop, Hooda will also return to the thick of things. 

As per a source, Hooda will be appointed as the Chief Security Officer at the college. And with this, his tashan' with Parth (Ankit Gupta) will gear momentum yet again. And of course, with Hooda being present in college, his character will gain a lot of prominence in the track to come. 

When contacted, Kunal Bakshi confirmed the news saying, "Yes, it is a nice feeling to be back in Sadda Haq."

Kunal has started shoot for the show from yesterday (26 December).   

Go to top