Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

VidArth DT#21 Happy Birthday Nisha (Page 107)

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Moon, i love u for saying u hate chetan bhagat n durjoy datta..they are a black mark on indian writing..the other day a girl commented she doesbt read indian writers coz she didnt like Chetan Bhagat ..I was so furious, I said Girl!! Indian writers are one of the best in the world n Chetan Bhagat is not the benchmark!!!

You 2.. I love you babe.. Aarrgh maine uski 3 mistakes of my life padhi thi and I was like ye kya crime kar diya maine.. Grrr.. Uske baad to ek ek book release par gaali nikalti hai.. Ek eK ladki ko peil doon main jo inhe padhti hai.. Saale ye teenage public.. Aise aise lappoon ki books padhti hain.. grrr..

Amish Tripathi padho.. Saale pata chalgea kya class hai,, Kameeno ne IIM IIT ki naak kataa di hai.. Kameeney dono.. Ohh that girl.. Cant blame her also.. Sadma lag gaya hoga use.. lol.. Chetan bhagat ki books mein story to chhodo grammar bhi galt hoti hai.. Grrr.. 

Edited by Moony87 - 29 December 2014 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apekshajain15SangRegal

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
which co would vidarth get to intern ,philal all we know are 2 companies sanyals and aggarwals LOL comming for placements 
sakina1267 IF-Dazzler
sakina1267
sakina1267

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Losers surjoy... I'm wondering inse itna deep character randhir kaisa ban gaya??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apekshajain15

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

i know ,i luvvv RD a lot but forcing someone to be a part of taking revenge ,totally unacceptable ,forget sanyukta y would anyone support such a thing ,am sure even parth would have said no ,the only one who would support RD would be vidushi because she would get to intern in a big co and thats the only thing that metters to her LOL

Clars.. Salaami le le.. You got into the skin of Vidushi.. LOL.. Even we couldnt do it.. LOL
Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged

which co would vidarth get to intern ,philal all we know are 2 companies sanyals and aggarwals LOL comming for placements 

Karim Chacha pvt. ltd.. LOL

apekshajain15

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by apekshajain15

even i thought they will show Renuka's POV ,her beahvior towards RD must have a reason , but they are hell bent on showing her as a b**&h

So true hippy..
Dekha jaye toh inhone Randhir ka back story bhi clear nahi btaya..
Arey kab karegi Randhir se baat..kab solve hogi unke bich ki equation..
Naahi Sanyukta is trying to solve..she must try to find out the actual reason behind her behavior..for Randhir..for his inner peace.

Hmmm,why wll SAnyu bother?? its her story not his story!!! Anyways thoda care karti hai ,utna hi kaafi hai..

i know ,i luvvv RD a lot but forcing someone to be a part of taking revenge ,totally unacceptable ,forget sanyukta y would anyone support such a thing ,am sure even parth would have said no ,the only one who would support RD would be vidushi because she would get to intern in a big co and thats the only thing that metters to her LOL
Clars,I  meant for trying to ease out the tension bet RD and Renuka SAnyu should intervene ..Of course i  dont want Her to take his side for revenge..thats just stupid.. RD is brash but not stupid...Wats with this getting close to GF n all..Ruining his character..He is such a passionate lover ,he cant cheat Sanyu..

clars

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moony87

Moon, i love u for saying u hate chetan bhagat n durjoy datta..they are a black mark on indian writing..the other day a girl commented she doesbt read indian writers coz she didnt like Chetan Bhagat ..I was so furious, I said Girl!! Indian writers are one of the best in the world n Chetan Bhagat is not the benchmark!!!

You 2.. I love you babe.. Aarrgh maine uski 3 mistakes of my life padhi thi and I was like ye kya crime kar diya maine.. Grrr.. Uske baad to ek ek book release par gaali nikalti hai.. Ek eK ladki ko peil doon main jo inhe padhti hai.. Saale ye teenage public.. Aise aise lappoon ki books padhti hain.. grrr..

Amish Tripathi padho.. Saale pata chalgea kya class hai,, Kameeno ne IIM IIT ki naak kataa di hai.. Kameeney dono.. Ohh that girl.. Cant blame her also.. Sadma lag gaya hoga use.. lol.. Chetan bhagat ki books mein story to chhodo grammar bhi galt hoti hai.. Grrr.. 

Ya , Chetan Bhagat is on my hit list...Apne aap ko cool dude samajhta hai..Loser..
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by apekshajain15

even i thought they will show Renuka's POV ,her beahvior towards RD must have a reason , but they are hell bent on showing her as a b**&h

So true hippy..
Dekha jaye toh inhone Randhir ka back story bhi clear nahi btaya..
Arey kab karegi Randhir se baat..kab solve hogi unke bich ki equation..
Naahi Sanyukta is trying to solve..she must try to find out the actual reason behind her behavior..for Randhir..for his inner peace.

Hmmm,why wll SAnyu bother?? its her story not his story!!! Anyways thoda care karti hai ,utna hi kaafi hai..

Clars,I  meant for trying to ease out the tension bet RD and Renuka SAnyu should intervene ..Of course i  dont want Her to take his side for revenge..thats just stupid.. RD is brash but not stupid...Wats with this getting close to GF n all..Ruining his character..He is such a passionate lover ,he cant cheat Sanyu..

i know y did they use the word Cheat in the spoilers thats disgusting and so unlike RD ,sanyu is  trying to intervene but renuka sounded very harsh and said not to interfere in her personal matters ,trust me twitter and FB pe all RD fans are waiting with dandas ready to pounce on cv;s if they show RD in this light 

Edited by clars - 29 December 2014 at 9:32am

Go to top