Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

VidArth DT#21 Happy Birthday Nisha (Page 106)

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

OMG these 2 Dead torturing us with all this crap and khud holidaying in dubai ,btw whats with these chokris going gaga over durjoy

SAALE Kutte dono.. Maze kar rahe hain Dubai mein aur yahaan ghatiya track.. Is saale Durjoy ko to main Marjina ki dress mein Kisi Sheikh ko bech doon.. 

Grrr.. I hate those girls who like him.. Forget looks his brain in Fossil level.. and thats a huge TURN OFF.. GRRR.. Kon hai re jo iski books ko best seller banaata hai..Sabke ghar mein Bomb fod dena chaahiye.. Ek ye aur ek Chetan Bhagat.. Dharti par bojh saale.. 

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Originally posted by apekshajain15

Originally posted by Happy_hippy

even i thought they will show Renuka's POV ,her beahvior towards RD must have a reason , but they are hell bent on showing her as a b**&h

So true hippy..
Dekha jaye toh inhone Randhir ka back story bhi clear nahi btaya..
Arey kab karegi Randhir se baat..kab solve hogi unke bich ki equation..
Naahi Sanyukta is trying to solve..she must try to find out the actual reason behind her behavior..for Randhir..for his inner peace.

Hmmm,why wll SAnyu bother?? its her story not his story!!! Anyways thoda care karti hai ,utna hi kaafi hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clars

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

wen vardaan will be back DT tasks will start again Dead i think maya ,vardaan aur kabir ke beech mein luv triangle will start 

Hailaa.. Nahiii.. LOL suddenly I feel jealous of Rishi.. He got free from Maya in just one slap.. LOL
Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Seriously clars..
And I'm not getting..why they are showing Randhir so violent..
He was hitting his new father..
Why they aren't showing some serious..deep..emotional conversation b/w renuka and Randhir..where she explains him her pov..and he understands her..why.?

they might show it later on  ,they need to drag it nah a little LOL but seriously i prefer seeing RD with anju than with renukaDead and wat happend to harsh shekawatOuch

Hehehe Harsh Shekhawat.. Jail mein chakki peesing and Peesing.. heheh.. Abe Sanjay Dutt ko kitne payroll milti hai. Koi Harsh ki bhi bail karaao.. Biwi ki doosri shaadi mein kursi lagaayega wo.. LOL
Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Moon, i love u for saying u hate chetan bhagat n durjoy datta..they are a black mark on indian writing..the other day a girl commented she doesbt read indian writers coz she didnt like Chetan Bhagat ..I was so furious, I said Girl!! Indian writers are one of the best in the world n Chetan Bhagat is not the benchmark!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

apekshajain15clarsSangRegalMoony87

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Heheheh..i never liked Renuka ..Moon that was so funny.kaun Roshan n kaun Renuka..aur yeh log baar baar Roshan kyun badalte hain?? i got confused..mujhe laga Roshan uska bf hai aur yeh doosra banda pati...lol

Heheh.. They keep on changing him depending on Randhir;s condition.. Jab wo Randhir ke hathon pitne waala hota hai use dubla kar dete hain.. Aur jab Randhir Sanyukta ke haathon pitne waala hota hai to use mafia types dikhaa dete hain.. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Happy_hippy

Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged

waiting to read chands comments on surjoy picLOL

Heheh commented.. LOLLOLLOL
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged

even i thought they will show Renuka's POV ,her beahvior towards RD must have a reason , but they are hell bent on showing her as a b**&h

So true hippy..
Dekha jaye toh inhone Randhir ka back story bhi clear nahi btaya..
Arey kab karegi Randhir se baat..kab solve hogi unke bich ki equation..
Naahi Sanyukta is trying to solve..she must try to find out the actual reason behind her behavior..for Randhir..for his inner peace.

Hmmm,why wll SAnyu bother?? its her story not his story!!! Anyways thoda care karti hai ,utna hi kaafi hai..

i know ,i luvvv RD a lot but forcing someone to be a part of taking revenge ,totally unacceptable ,forget sanyukta y would anyone support such a thing ,am sure even parth would have said no ,the only one who would support RD would be vidushi because she would get to intern in a big co and thats the only thing that metters to her LOL

Go to top