Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
And damn!! They had punching match with the poor bag?! At least, now Parth can realise how RD becomes when it comes to his girlfriend.. 🤣
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

@Chandu and @Trippy:

Woohoo!! That scene must've been so bloody awesome!
But damn it, I can't watch it on Youtube!
Copyright shit on the person who has uploaded it! :P
Anywho, wow!! Hahhaa.. Would've loved to see Parth thrash that chomu!
And I am so glad RD stood up for Parth and threatened that chomu!
But god damn it! Vids accepts his marriage proposal or something? Or just to be his girlfriend?

Watch it on startv.com.. Awesome episode it is.. The fight is worth watching.. PARAN are worth watching.. 

Oh she accepts it.. Wears the ring..

Next day she complains to the admin department that Parth has manhandled her.. Parth is called to the admin dept .. Given a warning.. Vidushi-Varun were there holding hands.. 

Then Parth says to vidushi.. I wont do this mistake again.. 

Varun later on tells Vidushi why you didnt get him rusticated.. She says I dint want more tamasha made of me.. Then she asks him.. You not cheating me na? Coz trusting you I went against Parth..I may not feel anything for him now.. but used to in the past.. So if you cheat me I wont spare you also for I am not the old Vidushi anymore..
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chands the precap
Precap-randhir says we are going to renuka's company and we will destroy her. Sanyu says papa came today. Randhir says you can either come with me and join renuka's company or you can go to your dad and forget me.
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

@Chandu and @Trippy:

Woohoo!! That scene must've been so bloody awesome!
But damn it, I can't watch it on Youtube!
Copyright shit on the person who has uploaded it! :P
Anywho, wow!! Hahhaa.. Would've loved to see Parth thrash that chomu!
And I am so glad RD stood up for Parth and threatened that chomu!
But god damn it! Vids accepts his marriage proposal or something? Or just to be his girlfriend?

Annie..u can watch it on star tv channel 
Lovely scene...I loved it so much,,Isliye wrote the OS ...😊
Edited by Happy_hippy - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clars

Chands the precap

Precap-randhir says we are going to renuka's company and we will destroy her. Sanyu says papa came today. Randhir says you can either come with me and join renuka's company or you can go to your dad and forget me.

Hey baghwaan ye inke Maa-Baap ko hataao yaar.. Jaan ke dushman.. Randhir ki maa aur Sanyukta ka baaap.. Saale jeena haraam kar rakhe hain.. Ab ek genius ko khandaani dushmani ke alaawa aur koi kaam nahi reh gaya hai.. ??.. Ye kya hai yaar.. 
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Annie..u can watch it on star tv channel 
Lovely scene...I loved it so much,,Isliye wrote the OS ...😊

Babe, the website is going jittery.. As in I see the whole program in Language format in my screen and not the videos on display..
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aggarwals are gona choose 5 interns ,i think it will be Sanyu ,RD,parth,vidushi and jiggy ,thats what i feel  
Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hrlllo annie nd trippy

@chandu- rd bolta h ki hum renuka ki company me part karege or uske company ko barbad kar dege...tu sanyu rote huye bolti h ki aj papa fite aaye the or unhone mjhe unki company me part ke leye bola h...to rd bolta hki tune bi dhoka diya...yaa to tum apne papa ke cimpany me part lo...ya mjhe hamasha ke leye chod do...btw aaj jab sanyu rd ko hug karti h to...bhut tight hug karti h jessa hug hamesha hum chahte the...paran seen to mast the
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chands the precap

This time I think Randhir is wrong...yeh kya revenge drama hai..chup chap padhai karo yaar...u are rank no.1.. I didn't like it when he yelled at Sanyu today..koi aur time I would have clapped..but today she genuinely cared about him n was treating him with kid gloves...y the hell was he blaming her??

PhoenixRadar thumbnail

aggarwals are gona choose 5 interns ,i think it will be Sanyu ,RD,parth,vidushi and jiggy ,thats what i feel  

Arere.. Zindagi khatam ho gayi abhi..🥱