Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: clars

i know ,i luvvv RD a lot but forcing someone to be a part of taking revenge ,totally unacceptable ,forget sanyukta y would anyone support such a thing ,am sure even parth would have said no ,the only one who would support RD would be vidushi because she would get to intern in a big co and thats the only thing that metters to her ðŸ˜†

Clars,I  meant for trying to ease out the tension bet RD and Renuka SAnyu should intervene ..Of course i  dont want Her to take his side for revenge..thats just stupid.. RD is brash but not stupid...Wats with this getting close to GF n all..Ruining his character..He is such a passionate lover ,he cant cheat Sanyu..
Happy_hippy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moony87

You 2.. I love you babe.. Aarrgh maine uski 3 mistakes of my life padhi thi and I was like ye kya crime kar diya maine.. Grrr.. Uske baad to ek ek book release par gaali nikalti hai.. Ek eK ladki ko peil doon main jo inhe padhti hai.. Saale ye teenage public.. Aise aise lappoon ki books padhti hain.. grrr..

Amish Tripathi padho.. Saale pata chalgea kya class hai,, Kameeno ne IIM IIT ki naak kataa di hai.. Kameeney dono.. Ohh that girl.. Cant blame her also.. Sadma lag gaya hoga use.. lol.. Chetan bhagat ki books mein story to chhodo grammar bhi galt hoti hai.. Grrr.. 

Ya , Chetan Bhagat is on my hit list...Apne aap ko cool dude samajhta hai..Loser..
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Clars,I  meant for trying to ease out the tension bet RD and Renuka SAnyu should intervene ..Of course i  dont want Her to take his side for revenge..thats just stupid.. RD is brash but not stupid...Wats with this getting close to GF n all..Ruining his character..He is such a passionate lover ,he cant cheat Sanyu..

i know y did they use the word Cheat in the spoilers thats disgusting and so unlike RD ,sanyu is  trying to intervene but renuka sounded very harsh and said not to interfere in her personal matters ,trust me twitter and FB pe all RD fans are waiting with dandas ready to pounce on cv;s if they show RD in this light 
Edited by clars - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina1267

Losers surjoy... I'm wondering inse itna deep character randhir kaisa ban gaya??

I am sure kisi aur se likhwaaya hoga.. ðŸ˜†
Moony87 thumbnail

Ya , Chetan Bhagat is on my hit list...Apne aap ko cool dude samajhta hai..Loser..

Wahi to.. Grrr.. 'I salute his wife for going for a love marriage with him.. ðŸ˜†
Happy_hippy thumbnail
I know they should ,Clars..He is the only stable character in this show and of course Parth,,,usse bhi aisa dikha diya toh kya baccha?
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Moon, itne saare readers ko ullu bana sakta hai..wife ko bhi bana liya hoga..lol
dewcute thumbnail
hello guys,me back😛
what is going on here?

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Parth and Hooda will be intersting ,i want to see the angry parth back again ,i think there;s some unfinished business between tem ,wonder if vidushi will also be a part of this  track 
Moony87 thumbnail

I know they should ,Clars..He is the only stable character in this show and of course Parth,,,usse bhi aisa dikha diya toh kya baccha?

True that.. Yaar PARAN ko kyun nahi dikhaate ye log.. Why dont they show Parth.. his life his career.. Saale ladkion ke peeche bhaste of time karte rehte hain ye dono.. Grr