Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakina1267 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: clars

they might show it later on ,they need to drag it nah a little😆but seriously i prefer seeing RD with anju than with renuka🤢and wat happend to harsh shekawat

later on k chakkar mein watched show till 1 year... they won't show... umeed na rakh clars
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG these 2 ðŸ¤¢ torturing us with all this crap and khud holidaying in dubai ,btw whats with these chokris going gaga over durjoy

Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i thought they will show Renuka's POV ,her beahvior towards RD must have a reason , but they are hell bent on showing her as a b**&h
Happy_hippy thumbnail
They are bloody hell thoosofying good food n shoving down crap down our throats..i hope us sea main whales ho jo tumhe khaa jayein Surjoy!!! 
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting to read chands comments on surjoy pic😆
apekshajain15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

even i thought they will show Renuka's POV ,her beahvior towards RD must have a reason , but they are hell bent on showing her as a b**&h

So true hippy..
Dekha jaye toh inhone Randhir ka back story bhi clear nahi btaya..
Arey kab karegi Randhir se baat..kab solve hogi unke bich ki equation..
Naahi Sanyukta is trying to solve..she must try to find out the actual reason behind her behavior..for Randhir..for his inner peace.
apekshajain15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG these 2🤢torturing us with all this crap and khud holidaying in dubai ,btw whats with these chokris going gaga over durjoy

Saala..hume rula ke khud hans raha hai..
Keede pade iske dimple mai..
Huh..I so hate his stories..
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG these 2 ðŸ¤¢ torturing us with all this crap and khud holidaying in dubai ,btw whats with these chokris going gaga over durjoy

SAALE Kutte dono.. Maze kar rahe hain Dubai mein aur yahaan ghatiya track.. Is saale Durjoy ko to main Marjina ki dress mein Kisi Sheikh ko bech doon.. 

Grrr.. I hate those girls who like him.. Forget looks his brain in Fossil level.. and thats a huge TURN OFF.. GRRR.. Kon hai re jo iski books ko best seller banaata hai..Sabke ghar mein Bomb fod dena chaahiye.. Ek ye aur ek Chetan Bhagat.. Dharti par bojh saale.. 
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Originally posted by: apekshajain15

So true hippy..
Dekha jaye toh inhone Randhir ka back story bhi clear nahi btaya..
Arey kab karegi Randhir se baat..kab solve hogi unke bich ki equation..
Naahi Sanyukta is trying to solve..she must try to find out the actual reason behind her behavior..for Randhir..for his inner peace.

Hmmm,why wll SAnyu bother?? its her story not his story!!! Anyways thoda care karti hai ,utna hi kaafi hai..
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wen vardaan will be back DT tasks will start again ðŸ¤¢ i think maya ,vardaan aur kabir ke beech mein luv triangle will start 

Hailaa.. Nahiii.. LOL suddenly I feel jealous of Rishi.. He got free from Maya in just one slap.. LOL