VidArth DT#21 Happy Birthday Nisha - Page 79

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by clars

RD;s bro by the way he spoke sounded so calm and stuff a total contrast to the Angry young man RDπŸ˜† maybe he will be like a sanskari beta ekta kapoor serial types 

PARAN part 2 feel hoing.. πŸ˜†.. Look to ekdum sanskaari hi hai.. πŸ˜†

@Sako - Abhi to torture shuru hua hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Moony87

Mujhe to wo kabhi achhi lagti hi nahi hai.. She looks GAY.. πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣
Seriously clars..
And I'm not getting..why they are showing Randhir so violent..
He was hitting his new father..
Why they aren't showing some serious..deep..emotional conversation b/w renuka and Randhir..where she explains him her pov..and he understands her..why.?

agree in 1 hr they could have shown so much ,but they treat us to this πŸ€’ wat happend to varun BTW now with vardaan ,kabir that hooda guy all comming did they just end varuns track 

Ab ek ghante matlab more Sandhir.. Not more other characters.. Heheh.. Parth ek baar thuk gaya.. Ab full and final karne second Haryanvi aaing.. Hud Hud Hoodaa.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sakina1267

Moon maar daala...🀣

.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣

Abe in that romantic scene jismein Randhir ne room swaaha kar diya tha.. They looked so Gay together.. Samjh nahi aa raha tha kon Roshan hai Kon Renuka.. hahaha

.🀣.🀣
Originally posted by apekshajain15

Seriously clars..
And I'm not getting..why they are showing Randhir so violent..
He was hitting his new father..
Why they aren't showing some serious..deep..emotional conversation b/w renuka and Randhir..where she explains him her pov..and he understands her..why.?

they might show it later on  ,they need to drag it nah a little πŸ˜† but seriously i prefer seeing RD with anju than with renuka🀒 and wat happend to harsh shekawat
wen vardaan will be back DT tasks will start again πŸ€’ i think maya ,vardaan aur kabir ke beech mein luv triangle will start 
Lol...Love triangle ..good one Clars..Idhar everyone romancing except Vidarth ..lol

wen vardaan will be back DT tasks will start again🀒i think maya ,vardaan aur kabir ke beech mein luv triangle will start

sabko dikhayenge but vidharth ko nahi...vidarth ka kya siyaapa hai god knows
Heheheh..i never liked Renuka ..Moon that was so funny.kaun Roshan n kaun Renuka..aur yeh log baar baar Roshan kyun badalte hain?? i got confused..mujhe laga Roshan uska bf hai aur yeh doosra banda pati...lol