Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

OS: Truth or Dare: Lap Dance {MaNan} part 2 page 4 28/12/14 :)

Mina H Goldie
Mina H
Mina H

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
So guyz I am back with another os for my favorite couple manik and nandini! I hope they play truth or dare in the show soon it will be fun to watch... so basically this os is in two parts but it will depend on the comments if I even write a second part for this... so please support :) 
Truth or dare; the lap dance 

Fab 5 and nandini were getting along much better know she had kind of mixed well with aliya and mukti and cabir already liked her and Dhruv was always her friend and manik was off course still absolutely in love with her, but nandini still maintained her distance with him. 

Nandini enjoyed spending time with them and tonight cabir came up with the idea of playing truth and dare to try and bring manik and nandini close to each other!

Few rounds went by everyone was having a blast... When finally manik spinned the bottle and cabir suddenly screamed loudly and everyone looked at cabir when manik quickly pointed the bottle at nandini

Cabir: the game is there not on my face
Mukti: yea but why did you scream 
Cabir: maan tha

Everyone looked back at the game and the bottle pointed at nandini

manik quickly winked at cabir :p 

Manik: so miss nandini truth or dare? 

Nandini thought to herself "if I say truth what if manik asks a ridiculous question and if I say dare what if he makes me do something unexpected"

Manik: that's alot of thinking... come on answer me truth or dare? 

Nandini: dare 

Mukti: ohhh you are very daring, manik kuch soch kar dena

Manik: are you sure? 

Nandini: yes 

Manik: 100%

Nandini: yes 

Manik: okay then I dare you to--

Nandini: wait before you say it... it will be a double dare so whatever I do you will have to do as well 

Manik: Perfect I don't mind, so my dare is... A smoking hot lap dance form you

Everyone's mouth dropped open expect cabir had a grin on his face and manik kept on smirking at a very uncomfortable nandini 

Nandini: what no are you crazy?

Cabir: but a dare is a dare you have to do it... right mukti 

Mukti: ummm yes this will be fun to watch come on nandini be a sport 

Nandini: yea likan...

Manik: face it guyz nandini is a chicken she can't handle a little truth or dare game... pook pok chicken your a coward a scardy cat... pook pok

Nandini: I will do it 

Cabir: that's like the nandu we all know! 

Mukti: I will play a song 

Mukti played the very seductive song bheegi hont tera 

Manik sat down on the chair he was calm but on the other hand Nandini was completely freaking out she prayed in heart " aye appa please save me, I don't know how to give a proper lap dance, like I have seen girls give it to guyz but how can I... save me aye appa please"

Cabir: come on buhoot time guzrey gaya hai hurry up 

Cabir had lowered the lights and put the spot light right on manik awhile he was sitting on the chair waiting for his nandu to come to him 

Nandini walked towards manik and sat in his lap 

Manik: you know this is a lap dance... I repeat dance... you need to move around a little 

Nandini again thought to herself "this is the time I shut up Mr.  Monster manik mouth" 

Awhile sitting in his lap she turned her face around so she could see manik and winked at him and quickly got off of his lap and very seductively opened the zip to her jacket and threw it across the room and went and hit dhruvs face, manik calmness quickly took a u-turn and know he was nervous

Nandini opened her hairs and threw her hair tie as well which went to hitted poor dhruv again...!

She went close to manik and sat in his lap and started moving her hips and flicked her hairs on to his face

She then sat in his lap facing him and moved her hands around his neck to his chest

Manik was completely blown he had never seen this kind of a wild side of nandini... He was shocked but he loved every bits of it 

Manik was starting to get very excited and nandini could feel it when she quickly jumped out of his lap and stood infornt of him and winked at him again :p 

Manik was speechless after what just happened he could not beilive it that his shy nandu can do something like this

Cabir turned on the lights and started clapping for nandini: woah know that was something I am gay but I still felt the shivers after what you did 

Nandini couldn't belive herself what she just did, manik always was able to get the best and the worst out of her

Nandini went and took her a jacket and hair tie: ummm anyways I think for tonight this was enough truth and dare for me I am going home bye guyz 

Manik was still remembering what just happened with him when cabir brought manik back to life

Cabir: woh chali gyi 

Manik: kya kahan? 

Cabir: ghar 

Manik: cabir my friend if you remember that was a double a dare, and I am a daring man so I have some unfinished business to attend to, so I will see ya later, and please--

Cabir: don't worry I will handle the rest of fab 5 you go and make me proud 

Manik: I love you man!! 

Okay so guyz if you want a part 2 of where manik will be returning the favor to nandini then please leave comments good or bad and also the like button! :) 

Edited by Mina H - 28 December 2014 at 1:45am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricamanasa14reena1146ca387bstarryLove_skgabbrielfanfic99bhavanimsmsjen22navyajayanamita.kirtikardangeryousuf123TanibhushanVatsala_Rajputksh_nGURTI369ramishafarihaswarobi1DazlingdivyaloveSRkyyfanaticDevAkshiangelrjshravya.krnara26MaNaN_trSDaz4488abhutani0311nandini-sbBornInFiresehrmemonlovesick23MuffinheadParud26richa002hasnaa678pani_lovermanan58devilkhushiCooldude101kriti094Arshirox97shristi sardasadaf_5SnigdhaGautamHTA111Krystal001gauriangelSrujana7.MaNanshahzKaShforever06A.Hajnalvani86aYASHIKAmanan_flabAliyagogoiRibelleHumzyN_Niya-bharti--Iruni-sonia_1Nikki_Titli.Leprechaun.-DZ-

manan58 Goldie
manan58
manan58

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Awesome.. Post part 2 soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina H

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
wow that was awsm