Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A night to remember ~Manan OS-Part 3 updated on PG7(16+) (Page 7)

Arshirox97 Goldie
Arshirox97
Arshirox97

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
These kisses are exciting us even! Plz continue and update soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParAnJas-

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Jas meri punjabi kuri <3
OH MY DAYZZZ !!!

The first part- When i was reading that i was literally thinking that i would happen in the show ! they way you write its too cute <3
-------------------------
Second Part- DAMNNN its sooo hot plus those fights are so damn cute <3 and Manik is like sooo hot man could literally this happening in the show but dont think it will but yahan mil gaya na origanl hehhee 

well done great work Jas <3
big wala hug to you Hug

-ParAnJas-

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanku So much for awesome response guyzzz...Hug

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

silver21,  smitaiqbal,  divansree,  8seetha,  sana.1990,  aavani,  Arshirox97,  richa002,  swarobi1,  Dazlingdivya,  babita_14388,  gauriangel,

KaShforever06,  Humzy,  yelove,  Ireena7,  Loveurlife1,  ragvir.fan,  

Akshi0019,  Edna_Philip

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChanchumishtiAmbyliciousnara26vani86NazarLaayeNaa

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Part-3..(16+)..Tongue
So here u go guyzz.. Read At ur own risk  16+ waale hi read karna  Wink
Iru,keeru,marina,sharon,edu,simzz,,akshi,Sree...its...dedicated to u ppl ROFL
Recap : Manan teasing,confession n romantic moments SmileWink

Manik was stunned with her words n kiss n nandini winked.
Manik: oh ho to matlab yeh baat .. Nandini murthy stop behaving smart n he smirked.
Nandini: pulling him more closer holding his collars ;) " den wt u will do mr. Monster 
Manik: Nandini dun try to wake dat monster inside me 
Nandini (in his ear): i wanna see dat monster den .. I m craving for dat. 
Her husky voice made him more excited n just den to Nandini's surprise  ...Manik cupped her face n  took her lips in his n started kissing her. 
Nandini closed her eyes in pleasure n she responded back with same enthusiasm. Both were lost in d kiss n slowly it turned to passionate , kiss.Their tongues were playing game n Manik explored every inch of her mouth.it was more passionate den d previous one ...they kissed n kissed n broke the kiss as both were out of breath.
Manik(in low husky voice): Nandini u taste so good. N winkedWink 
Nandini lowered her gaze n said u too .
Now Manik n Nandini both were blushing. Manik took Nandini towards his bed n made her sit on the Bed n sat down on kneels. 
Manik got rid off his blazer n opened upper buttons of his shirt , Nandini was just luking at himdoing dis n den Manik started kissing again on her face hands. 
Nandini was moaning little. She wanted to say No to manik for all dis in mind but her heart was in.no.mood to let it go. 
Manik laid her on her back n asked for her permission to proceed. Nandini just smiled n closed her eyes.Manik smirked.
He came over to nandini n pulled her hair on side n placed kiss on her neck n den on her face chin. Meanwhile deir hands were locked n Nandini eyes jst closed coz she was feeling shy but her cheeks were red like tomato coz her monster was exploring her body so lovingly n she was getting butterflies in her tummy .Manik gave soft kiss on her lips n gave lovebites on her neck n earlobe n Nandini just moaned in pain n den manik kissed those places where he gave lovebites. Manik came downwards n kissed on her tummy n de  toes ,legs ... And den again came back to his face n gave wet kisses .
Now Nandini took the charge n kissed on manik's face n earlobes,his bare chest visible out of his opened buttons. Manik was just caressing her back in pleasure n unzipped her dress in dat course.
It was all silent deir except little music n candles n both MaNanwere talking through eyes. 
Now Manik came over her again n dey both kissed passionately n nandini was caressing his hair n manik bite her lips ...
Dey kissed for long tym..dey broke kiss n share n eyelock giving smile to each other n dis night , d love , d passion not ended here. It was long,beautiful,romantic night for them n it was night to make love n dey were so engrossed in it n dat love making was on her pace with MaNan enjoying it n it continued HeartHeartWink

Rest it depends on imagination of u guyzz wt u want to imagine in dis long night for Manan ;)..keep imagining LOL

P.s.  thanku for liking previous Parts of dis Os ..hope u guyzz like dis too .. 

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

manasa14teerakshaca387bfanfic99priyaarjunIshikalamapssg2015abrishaliyashiagarwal14SanvikaDrashtishahZaira_mananSonuu1111Leheja1vinothguru19hinayasarartitanikhushi2gudi7dangeryousuf123sarithaputhenpuqwerasdParikachauhan91MananloversHoshanaGoyal287shwetparth143Vatsala_RajputunzelaFantasyworld04apoorva1999addictvsilver21Iqra81nandu00srrajkumarioniPrincessDAmbyliciousswarobi1Dazlingdivyakkaebsongritzsubu1204Natalya_bedijai18deactivated_byecrazzy_girl1999Divzonlybluelake99pagolmeyesandy_111SIAZAHEED.1pooja71Cuteprincess6Sadhana143neetamandaliyaTejamanaswinigudda_kPoushithamannamanan1RanKatDeepRansoothuKuushimusicialtieky2mananunnatishukla241priya_sejwalanjmuddHTA111Arshirox97fireroad99shahzMaNan_KaShianvani86apardh_bagauriangelshiprabiswas92mairaallauddinmehak_ahujakimnanashaan...manan_flabAliyagogoiRibelleashmitaa-Appsy---Yashi--HumzyAMAR_LOVENazarLaayeNaa_keertu_Akshi0019--Doyel--navkBriyanikidaig-QueenlyChitra-Ireena7sonia_1Nikki_Titli.Leprechaun.-DZ-

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
res 

ancegeorge

..BONANZA.. IF-Rockerz
..BONANZA..
..BONANZA..

FF Graphicer

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
just wanna say it is sizzling hot OS...Wink

-ParAnJas-

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

res 

unres...

dekh malkin... see how much i love uh m d first one here... so baccha log hatto paare lemme praise my malkin n her talent... LOL
hawww malkin... me on 6th... Cry i dint expect dis from uh... Cry  ( ROFL)

haye allah meri lappy ki screen jal gayi re...

malkin mainu ni pata si ki tussi toh inne naughty ho ji...

like seriously... inna hot... 

malkin tu pakka baccho ko bigadh ke he chodegi... ROFLROFLROFL

koi sree ko yeh update padhne se roko re... ROFL

haayee malkin i wonder agar tu cv hoti toh baacho ka kya hota yaara... yahi pe sabka mind 18+ ho jata just like our sree...

btw kya os tha malkin...

chal abh isse zada jhutthi tareef ni kar skti... Wink ROFL (just kidding) uh knw how much i love uh na malkinHug... 

Edited by manan_flab - 26 December 2014 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoi-ParAnJas-

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Jas I'm just blushing...became so hot in this cold just reading ur OS...
and u dedicated us...aww...so sweet...thanks for fulfilling our wish and gave us a sizzling hot OS...and u wrote my name first...dill garden garden hogaya sweetheart...I was really imagining manan while reading or OS...love u dear...really hot...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ancegeorgemanan_flab-ParAnJas-

Go to top