you find him Annoying
you want to give him a slap
you like him
you hate him
dont care
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
What you think about Ali? 
i personally find him annoying and i jus wanna give him a tight slap  sometime i jus wish he keeps his mouth shut n he has to stop pullin faces...  its reali annoyin... 
I find him annoying his making faces at everyone is not funny at all n dimpy was right there's a difference between joking n insulting
annoying to indifferent ..
Hes's a pathetic clown in desperate need of a slap and awareness on self respect. 
I like Ali...in general he is a harmless joker but sometimes he does irritate...

It's getting too much now.. He is doing it purposely now since salman and everyone have been telling him everyone loves his comedy. It looks fake now, before it came out naturally 
Next time if he made that poultry chooza face and I happen to be near within reasonable distance I would slap his face so hard that this joker will fly out of the house. He is not funny, he is a slave, he is disgusting, he is coward, he is vegetable, he is irritating, he is annoying, he is shameless, he is sick, he is buzdil, he is not funny and he deserves to leave this week

Only one person is most disgusting than him and he is...??? any guess?