India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Surbhi Jyoti's impressive mujra act!

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Here is a treat for all fans of Sanam aka Surbhi Jyoti!
The upcoming episode of Zee TV's popular prime time saga Qubool Hai (4 Lions Film) will see a scintillating mujra performance by none other than the protagonist of the show Surbhi.For Bollywood, the word mujra' throws up images of the gorgeous Madhubala, Meena Kumari, Rekha, Madhuri Dixit and Aishwarya Rai Bachachan who have lit up the silver screen with their beauty, grace and adaakaari. And now, the small screen beauty Surbhi is about to follow suit as she gears up to perform amujraon the song Dil Mera Muft Ka.
An excited Surbhi said, "I just love the dance form. I did not see any clip or video as a reference because I wanted to give my own flavor and twist to the performance. I picked a dark blue and silver ethnic dress and everybody complimented me on the look. I thoroughly enjoyed my performance. The set was also decorated in such a way that it added to the whole feel. It was very difficult for me because while performing themujra, I had to portray Sanam's character and all that she's going through ... On the other hand, one required a completely different set of expressions that are typical to a mujra. Yes, it was a challenging scene for me but I think I have managed to pull it off. I can't wait to hear what the audience has to say about the act!"
In a lighter vein, her co-actor on the show Karanvir Bohra (who plays Aahil) was seen teasing her saying, "Sanam, once you are done with your mujra, we want you to serve us drinks as well!"
The track will have one of Tanveer's dancer ditching her at the last moment. This is when she will force Sanam to do the mujra for her guests and present her as a dancer.How will Aahil's react when he sees her as a dancer in front of everyone?Don't miss the episode!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kayathre_sahillDarkBecomingparthpathak31surbhi163tastahninCinderella3--Mirage--Surbhibornstar-silentbang-ShaitaanKiKhalaflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Though its true Surbhi was pretty good in the mujra dance as being non dancerBig smile but article wale late he LOL tfs 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Though its true Surbhi was pretty good in the mujra dance as being non dancerBig smilebut article wale late heLOLtfs
may be they were busy yesterday. TOI Tellychakkar reported this today lol... shared for the comments by SJ n KVB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin--Mirage--flora212

typhoon IF-Rockerz
typhoon
typhoon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

Originally posted by flora212

Though its true Surbhi was pretty good in the mujra dance as being non dancerBig smilebut article wale late heLOLtfs
may be they were busy yesterday. TOI Tellychakkar reported this today lol... shared for the comments by SJ n KVB

they  reported  okShocked   sj was looking chickCool   perfect hot dance Embarrassed     diva she is    slowly sj is turning  into  a dancerTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin--Mirage--

tastahnin IF-Dazzler
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
though the concept of sanam doing mujra in front of everyone is quite pathetic,but i must say that SJ performed the act really well Thumbs Up...it is really great to see her improving in dancing department Embarrassed

Edited by tastahnin - 23 December 2014 at 5:08am
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tastahnin

though the concept of sanam doing mujra in front of everyone is quite pathetic,but i must say that SJ performed the act really wellThumbs Up...it is really great to see her improving in dancing departmentEmbarrassed

yup She is improving...Tongue
Cinderella3 IF-Dazzler
Cinderella3
Cinderella3

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Yes. Surbhi was looking gorgeous in that attire. And she performed quite well. She is definitely improving.
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
^ i like this about her ... tendency to improve everyday!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top