Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman is a SEXIST, he is blinded by his criminal SON (Page 4)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StunningS

Raman never showed concern for his daughter before Ishita came into his life. He abandoned his infant daughter because she had a mole just like her mother! But he continued to love Shagun...such double standards. This is the same Raman who is blind for Adi. Adi is nothing but a criminal. Bhallas are no less, they are also blind for the so called "ghaar ka chiraag". Ruhi is nothing for them. only in custody times they shed crocodile tears for her. Raman never made food for Ruhi but he made milkshake for his criminal son. He is just a puppet to him. Adi never loved him but Ruhi loved him most. Still Raman and other Bhallas are blinded by Adi. Raman and these Bhallas are sexists. They discriminate children based on their gender--Adi is a son so his saat khun maaf and Ruhi is a daughter so she is a doormat. 

Honestly are we watching the same serial..?! . There was enough track spent on explaining Raman's initial apparent aversion to Ruhi And btw if you had missed that episode, Where Ruhi declares Raman as her most favorite person in the world.. When you get time please do watch it. There she established to Raman, how raman knew every nitty gritty about her. 

Ruhi is nothing to them.. Or Ruhi is a doormat? YHM from beginning has shown how lucky Ruhi is to be surrounded by a family that loves her to death... Even recently too... Have you missed those episodes too? 

About the Bhallas hovering around Adi ... That's what family do to a twelve year old who must be shaken out of his wits to be on the road with his mom passed out drunk next to a garbage dump.. If they dont, they are no different than people like ashok. 

But that's logic I'm trying to put forward which sometimes fail to pre-conceived notion about a character... And Before you label me as a crzy Raman fan.. Please note I've defended ishita too when people bash her unnecessarily . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVpreeti73-Hima-Anisha_anitan

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I think you are Shagun's fan and your group is editing out all Ishra scenes and RaRu scenes and screen focus mostly on Raman and Shagun.So obviously you will miss many parts .
Ishita's mother amma called Appa is very less in rating as best husband compared to Raman.
Vandu agrees witht that statement.
  Amma directly told to appa "That you you are very low std compared to Raman in best husband race."
Ruhi declared him as best father in world and she loves him most in world.
Ishita herself told she go best husband in world.
Mihika idiolizes her jeeju and always supports him.She wanted Mihir to be like Raman.
Mihir want to be like Raman.
Then are you watching Yeh hain mohabbatein or you  are watching yeh hain mussenatein .which just conentrates on Shagun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVAkshatha19mayu1982

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveyhm

I beg to differ. Ya Raman was blindly in love with Adhi and could do anything for Adhi.

But he loves Ruhi equally. He never showed it. But his heart felt when she was crying in pain middle of nthe night and he rushed her to ishitha's clinic. He did it before marriage and he did feel pain that was evident from his talk to mihir that day. He was not expressive before Ishitha came into his life. He was feeling his heart out and went to shagun's house to meet Ruhi when she called him in the night and he landed full drunken the night before his engagement with ishitha. He felt proud when Ruhi gave a speech abt him. he made Dosa, bought ice-creams and hugged Ishitha for Ruhi.

Raman loves his children a lot. But Ruhi is always with him and so he take her for granted. That is a human tendency we do not value things thta are with us. But for Adhi is not allowed to meet him. so whenever he meets him he always feels moved.

Raman made Ruhi's hair during the accident track. Even after the day he identified the palak panneer made by Ishitha he switched off the alarm and made food for not only Ruhi but also Ishitha. Though the idea was Ruhi, but he did cook for Ruhi.

It was raman who wanted Adhi to be punished for the accident and Ishitha supported him. Even during the false compliant of Adhi burning his hand he brought his son in front of justice and it was Ishitha who stopped the police from punishing Adhi. Even during hen party incident he confronted Adhi. He is not the same old Raman who would encourage anything his son does that's because he has been seeing and being with his son more unlike earlier where is would hardly get to see his son. And some how he also realizes that his son needs to be shown a right path.

Regarding yesterday's incident any father would be broken to see his son next to a dustbin with his  mother trying to convince her to come home.  He wanted his son to come out of sorrow and he did whatever he could.

This is my personal feeling

well saidClap
thats true... i agree...
charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I dont think Raman's initial indifference to Ruhi is because of her gender...rather that with he had more happy memories with Adi whereas Raman-Shagun-Ruhi never got to be that family that the old Raman would have wanted
divankidivani Groupbie
divankidivani
divankidivani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
No,he is not!Do you even know what you are accusing the leads of here?He is a good parent,and he has never treated Ruhi badly because she is a girl!Raman respects women,and has punished Adi for his crimes..He is not a blind parent..Do you even watch yhm?

A man who has trouble expressing his feelings is weak?A woman who is kind is an idiot,no to quote others in another post recently,'puke worthy'??

puke worthy?Angry

Seriously?

C'mon its Raman and Ishita...not Raman vs Ishita OuchConfused

Edited by divankidivani - 23 December 2014 at 11:55am
Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I think you are too young to watch this show and don't understand what's going on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anitaholic

I think you are too young to watch this show and don't understand what's going on.

ROFLROFLROFL

Haven't read a MORE original response on this Forum

Thats how Republicans taunt Democrats and Democrats taunt Republicans in my country...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looshika

Originally posted by StunningS

Originally posted by Looshika

Get Well SoonTongueLOL

I don't need it. I just mentioned the facts. Perhaps the fans of Raman need get well soon wishes who can't stand the facts.Tongue

Facts??? Like really what factConfusedLOLoh you know what if fans of Ishita are aware of facts and despite that everyday they create disgusting post about Raman then thanks i am happy the way i am and i don't need to know any so called factsTongue

I think if you watch YHM, you love Ishra. You cant love Raman hate Ishita or vice-versa. If you do that, it means you don't wish to see them as a couple, romancing, their love etc. Then why watch the show? Both Raman and Ishita are overall good human beings and both make mistakes for whatever reasons. But they now love each other after knowing each other's strengths and weaknesses. When one is in trouble, the other automatically supports. That's what love is and that is why we watch YHM and Ishra. You can watch YHM and Hate Shagun, but if you hate Raman or Ishita what is your sense in watching the show and complaining? do you wish Raman go back to Shagun? Confused

Go to top