Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman is a SEXIST, he is blinded by his criminal SON (Page 3)

Zenar Senior Member
Zenar
Zenar

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishakha06

Originally posted by Looshika

Originally posted by StunningS

Originally posted by Looshika

Get Well Soon TongueLOL

I don't need it. I just mentioned the facts. Perhaps the fans of Raman need get well soon wishes who can't stand the facts.Tongue

Facts??? Like really what factConfused LOL oh you know what if fans of Ishita are aware of facts and despite that everyday they create disgusting post about Raman then thanks i am happy the way i am and i don't need to know any so called factsTongue 
actually ppl hv nothing to write in favour of ishita becoz usne kuch aisa kiya hi nahiLOL...so ishita supporters instead of writing something good abt ishita they blame raman for no proper reason LOLLOL

ya right they can't digest the fact that Ishita is wrong!! I don't understand from where they get such ideas to bash Raman everyday new bashing post against Raman! Raman is a devil Ishita is great why couldn't she let Raman leave then she doesn't deserve someone like Raman!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeV-Vishakha-Dharanijageethikaanjs

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Simple question is when u c in tat position beside a dustbinn he is not eating anythng doesn't he have right to just prepare a milkshake n ruhi raman ne bahut kuch kiya he was ready to  loose girl child contract just bcoz he wanted to talk to his daughter n clear her misunderstanding n show her he always loved her his world lies in ruhi n plzz see the video of raman when ruhi was born shayad u get some sense

Edited by harichandana - 23 December 2014 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVZenar

AnnieKp Groupbie
AnnieKp
AnnieKp

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RheaSh

Originally posted by AnnieKp

Can't he make a silly chocolate milk shake for his son after ages????

Apparently he can't. He can't make milk shake for his son, he can't book honeymoon suite for his wife...LOL
really y ppl r hell behind him.. Can't relate any other character as Raman's & so sensible too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RheaSh

Khuarnav Senior Member
Khuarnav
Khuarnav

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged

I do not even know how to react to this.Okay maybe i have a dicffent understanding of things than you but i do not agree with you here.

Raman and Shagun have not ddone right by their son and i agree with you their and Aditya is also not so well behaved i agree.

But at the end of the day he is a child. Somene's child. As a parent you do everything in your power to make sure that your children are okay no matter how bad or wrong thay are. If our parents just got mad and kicked us out or left us out to suffer becasue we did something wrong or bad then many of us woud be homeless

I can speak for many parents when i say there is no perfect way to raise a child. You just raise them and learn from your mistakes as you go on. Raman has shown that he has learnt from his mistkes. Everytime things go bad you can not keep on refering back to the same thing over and over again otherwise your kids pay the price.

He did not like Ruhi for a number of reasons by the way it was not as simple as the mole on her face, but he learnt forrm it thus the good relationship he has with her now. 

Now when he was reparing his relatonship with Ruhi he was a good father but now all of a sudden he is the worst father in the world becasue he is trying to do the same for his son?

Let me ask you this, What did you expect him to do? Leave his son on the streets just because he did sosmething bad.

And Adi did his time for the crime you keep on refering to and it would not be fair to ask to Raman or Ishita or The Bhallas or the Iyers for that matter to keep on punishing him for the same thing over and over again. It would nt be very forgiving of them.

And about the milkshake REALLY? Your are seriously justifying the fact that his SEXIST BECAUSE HE MADE HIS SON A MILKSHAKE? SERIOUSLY????????

Edited by Khuarnav - 23 December 2014 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeViloveyhm

Khuarnav Senior Member
Khuarnav
Khuarnav

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

bullshit post. It would've been a debatable topic in d first 4/5 months of d show.

After seeing all those moments of RuMan's deepening bond, of how Bhalla family's lifeline lies in ruhi , if someone still says this then this is fake feminism.

I WANNA HUG YOU FOR WRITING THISClap.   SERIOULSY I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST BIZARRE POSTS I HAVE EVER READ. ABSOLUTLEY NO LOGIC APPLIED WHILE WRITING THIS

JayashreeV

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Sometimes Raman gets carried away with Adi but him being a sexist is a baseless accusation. 

Edited by ankitasen - 23 December 2014 at 2:42am

Nisha0604

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
GET WELL SOON
iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
This track has opened just to show no differences...btwn male or female child...
soon people going to see how raman going to correct his son's behaviour...
Ishita will just shower her love...but
Raman going to teach values to him...
I think shagun will be busy with her googling
like how to destroy ishra's life...???
how to get back ashok???
how to go to spa????
mean time ishra got lots of time to refine aadhi,,,,,LOL

note: before marriage did you see how raman washes ruhi's hair 
even now I have not seen such scenes with ishitha...
no women can do it perfectly...

Edited by iffanvidz - 23 December 2014 at 2:57am

Colt.Pixy

Go to top