Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman is a SEXIST, he is blinded by his criminal SON (Page 2)

Zenar Senior Member
Zenar
Zenar

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StunningS

Originally posted by Looshika

Get Well Soon TongueLOL

I don't need it. I just mentioned the facts. Perhaps the fans of Raman need get well soon wishes who can't stand the facts.Tongue

Facts??? Like really what factConfused LOL oh you know what if fans of Ishita are aware of facts and despite that everyday they create disgusting post about Raman then thanks i am happy the way i am and i don't need to know any so called factsTongue 

Edited by Looshika - 23 December 2014 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishakha-Dharanijageethika

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
yes raman deserves fansi for  having criminal son. then ishita can marry shani .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zenar-Vishakha-DharanijaRheaShgeethikaanjsHayaa.m

-Vishakha- Senior Member
-Vishakha-
-Vishakha-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by StunningS

Get Well Soon TongueLOL

I don't need it. I just mentioned the facts. Perhaps the fans of Raman need get well soon wishes who can't stand the facts.Tongue

Facts??? Like really what factConfused LOL oh you know what if fans of Ishita are aware of facts and despite that everyday they create disgusting post about Raman then thanks i am happy the way i am and i don't need to know any so called factsTongue 
actually ppl hv nothing to write in favour of ishita becoz usne kuch aisa kiya hi nahiLOL...so ishita supporters instead of writing something good abt ishita they blame raman for no proper reason LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZenarDharanijageethikaanjsHayaa.mColt.Pixy

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
bullshit post. It would've been a debatable topic in d first 4/5 months of d show.

After seeing all those moments of RuMan's deepening bond, of how Bhalla family's lifeline lies in ruhi , if someone still says this then this is fake feminism.

AnnieKpKhuarnavanjs

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Arey yaar stop blaming raman for evrythng u atleast a bit of of common sense adi k parvarish raman ne nahi kiya shagun ne kiya usne adi ko bigaad diya aur raman ne apni bete ko sahi raah dikhane ke liye sab kuch kiya koi kasar nahi choda ha raman loves adi aur kounsa baap nahi karta apni bete se pyaar upar se adi stays away frm raman in a vry unstable environment so he is more worried abt him n same with bhallas n yahi sawaal ruhi ka ruhi k parvarish ishita sirf che mahine se kar rahi hai bhallas ne hi use badaya ishita se aane se pehle bhi ruhi sahi thi she is nt bad thn bas use maa baap ki pyar ki kami thi jo ishita aane ke baad milgaya raman se bhi ishita raman ki man se nafrat door ki shagun ke liye lekin raman hamesha apni bachon se pyar kiya so thr is no point of sexism n yes raman is less less worried for ruhi than adi bcoz she is in safe hands her mother's hands n she has  gud family so pllzzz stop blaming raman for for whatever happens ha all tis happens bcoz of his past bt wat can he do for it he is always trying to protect frm thm wat more u expect frm him aut ye jo feminism pe bhashan dene mein tiki hui hai na use kahi aur dena shayad thodi thaliya mil jay.n to know ramans fact just remove that ishita ki mahanata ki patta frm ur eyes.no offence to ishita fans even I love her so much for evrythng bt try to see truth don't get blind by love.lastly I love  both raman n ishita equally I m just trying to show facts

Edited by harichandana - 23 December 2014 at 1:34am

JayashreeVshravani_2311vinnas

AnnieKp Groupbie
AnnieKp
AnnieKp

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Can't he make a silly chocolate milk shake for his son after ages????

KhuarnavRheaShanjs

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveyhm

I beg to differ. Ya Raman was blindly in love with Adhi and could do anything for Adhi.

But he loves Ruhi equally. He never showed it. But his heart felt when she was crying in pain middle of nthe night and he rushed her to ishitha's clinic. He did it before marriage and he did feel pain that was evident from his talk to mihir that day. He was not expressive before Ishitha came into his life. He was feeling his heart out and went to shagun's house to meet Ruhi when she called him in the night and he landed full drunken the night before his engagement with ishitha. He felt proud when Ruhi gave a speech abt him. he made Dosa, bought ice-creams and hugged Ishitha for Ruhi.

Raman loves his children a lot. But Ruhi is always with him and so he take her for granted. That is a human tendency we do not value things thta are with us. But for Adhi is not allowed to meet him. so whenever he meets him he always feels moved.

Raman made Ruhi's hair during the accident track. Even after the day he identified the palak panneer made by Ishitha he switched off the alarm and made food for not only Ruhi but also Ishitha. Though the idea was Ruhi, but he did cook for Ruhi.

It was raman who wanted Adhi to be punished for the accident and Ishitha supported him. Even during the false compliant of Adhi burning his hand he brought his son in front of justice and it was Ishitha who stopped the police from punishing Adhi. Even during hen party incident he confronted Adhi. He is not the same old Raman who would encourage anything his son does that's because he has been seeing and being with his son more unlike earlier where is would hardly get to see his son. And some how he also realizes that his son needs to be shown a right path.

Regarding yesterday's incident any father would be broken to see his son next to a dustbin with his  mother trying to convince her to come home.  He wanted his son to come out of sorrow and he did whatever he could.

This is my personal feeling

Bang on...Clapno need to say anything else...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zenargeethika

RheaSh Goldie
RheaSh
RheaSh

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnieKp

Can't he make a silly chocolate milk shake for his son after ages????

Apparently he can't. He can't make milk shake for his son, he can't book honeymoon suite for his wife...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieKpZenar-Vishakha-geethikaNisha0604anjs

Go to top