Raman is a SEXIST, he is blinded by his criminal SON

Posted: 9 years ago
Raman never showed concern for his daughter before Ishita came into his life. He abandoned his infant daughter because she had a mole just like her mother! But he continued to love Shagun...such double standards. This is the same Raman who is blind for Adi. Adi is nothing but a criminal. Bhallas are no less, they are also blind for the so called "ghaar ka chiraag". Ruhi is nothing for them. only in custody times they shed crocodile tears for her. Raman never made food for Ruhi but he made milkshake for his criminal son. He is just a puppet to him. Adi never loved him but Ruhi loved him most. Still Raman and other Bhallas are blinded by Adi. Raman and these Bhallas are sexists. They discriminate children based on their gender--Adi is a son so his saat khun maaf and Ruhi is a daughter so she is a doormat. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mayu1982

New poem for this YHM:

Give us the strength Lord

So our faith onIshra does not waver (weaken)

Watching YHM because of raman

Even accidentally we don't forget this character

So our faith on Ishra does not waver (weaken)

Everywhere there is Ishita's lectures and Ishita JJ

Everyone is looking for nayi soch in this Ishita

The burden of Ishita's stupidity is growing

Don't know how this as viewers we are able to bear it

Lift the burden of attachment of ISHRA.

Don't let your dreams of ISHRA CC come to an end

Dispel the darkness of ignorance by Sickchand

Give us the light of logic track

Save us from all dumbest track of YHM

Whatever YHM we will still watch it.

Let there be no MANI from now onwards

Let there be no desire for ISMANI.

Let us not focus on OLD YHM

But focus on what we have today.

We are in darkness (Shagun+ADI), give us light (YHM free of adi , shagun and MANI)

Don't let us lose ourselves to this track

We are punished for love ISHRA/DIVAN

Let us accept this drama trp based YHM

Let us not repeat the past (mistakes- MANI)

Let not the future be like that.

So our faith on Ishra does not waver (weaken)

Edited by PoojaSushIta - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good job pooja πŸ˜† 
Adi is a criminal. If he was not a minor, he would have been jailed for 5-10 years. A criminal son of a failed father.

Originally posted by: Looshika

Get Well Soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I don't need it. I just mentioned the facts. Perhaps the fans of Raman need get well soon wishes who can't stand the facts.πŸ˜›
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry to say these are NOT facts but TWISTED facts.πŸ˜‰
iloveyhm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I beg to differ. Ya Raman was blindly in love with Adhi and could do anything for Adhi.

But he loves Ruhi equally. He never showed it. But his heart felt when she was crying in pain middle of nthe night and he rushed her to ishitha's clinic. He did it before marriage and he did feel pain that was evident from his talk to mihir that day. He was not expressive before Ishitha came into his life. He was feeling his heart out and went to shagun's house to meet Ruhi when she called him in the night and he landed full drunken the night before his engagement with ishitha. He felt proud when Ruhi gave a speech abt him. he made Dosa, bought ice-creams and hugged Ishitha for Ruhi.

Raman loves his children a lot. But Ruhi is always with him and so he take her for granted. That is a human tendency we do not value things thta are with us. But for Adhi is not allowed to meet him. so whenever he meets him he always feels moved.

Raman made Ruhi's hair during the accident track. Even after the day he identified the palak panneer made by Ishitha he switched off the alarm and made food for not only Ruhi but also Ishitha. Though the idea was Ruhi, but he did cook for Ruhi.

It was raman who wanted Adhi to be punished for the accident and Ishitha supported him. Even during the false compliant of Adhi burning his hand he brought his son in front of justice and it was Ishitha who stopped the police from punishing Adhi. Even during hen party incident he confronted Adhi. He is not the same old Raman who would encourage anything his son does that's because he has been seeing and being with his son more unlike earlier where is would hardly get to see his son. And some how he also realizes that his son needs to be shown a right path.

Regarding yesterday's incident any father would be broken to see his son next to a dustbin with his  mother trying to convince her to come home.  He wanted his son to come out of sorrow and he did whatever he could.

This is my personal feeling

Zenar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StunningS

I don't need it. I just mentioned the facts. Perhaps the fans of Raman need get well soon wishes who can't stand the facts.πŸ˜›

Facts??? Like really what factπŸ˜• πŸ˜† oh you know what if fans of Ishita are aware of facts and despite that everyday they create disgusting post about Raman then thanks i am happy the way i am and i don't need to know any so called factsπŸ˜› 
Edited by Looshika - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes raman deserves fansi for  having criminal son. then ishita can marry shani .

-Vishakha- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looshika

Facts??? Like really what factπŸ˜• πŸ˜† oh you know what if fans of Ishita are aware of facts and despite that everyday they create disgusting post about Raman then thanks i am happy the way i am and i don't need to know any so called factsπŸ˜› 

actually ppl hv nothing to write in favour of ishita becoz usne kuch aisa kiya hi nahiπŸ˜†...so ishita supporters instead of writing something good abt ishita they blame raman for no proper reason πŸ˜†πŸ˜†