Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| (Page 94)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
"Irrelevant" should get MaNan, especially Nandini going for an introspection now and about time too. I think she will have to face Principal's wrath on returning to college and good for her. College, that workshop and Manik's use of "irrelevant" should do enough fuel for her to buck up and introspect about her own life choices and relationships for once. She is always a star for all her friends, she should be the same for herself too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

I do think that Manik knows or at least suspects in some teeny weeny corner of his mind that Nandini is there with them. Today's episode was worth watching on repeat, I saw the glimmer of a smile on face after he applied the brakes (on seeing Nandu's eyes in the mirror)

Maybe yes..but I think he brushed it assuming delusion..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-LittleWomandanceismyworld

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@Aliya: Nothing much re..stomach ache..its not that bad..love ya too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-danceismyworld

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged

"Irrelevant" should get MaNan, especially Nandini going for an introspection now and about time too. I think she will have to face Principal's wrath on returning to college and good for her. College, that workshop and Manik's use of "irrelevant" should do enough fuel for her to buck up and introspect about her own life choices and relationships for once. She is always a star for all her friends, she should be the same for herself too

Oh yeah!!
It should get them big time..Nandini shall prone to consequences of being self ignorant..she never has known worth of her..she doesn't wanna make it big..she runs from opportunities.. She has zero dreams..in music.
All I don't want is disbelief in her. I don't want to see her suffering because she did what she did.. I want her to gain an equilibrium.. Where she has it for her and for them..

-Sahar-LittleWomandanceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Hi, anyone here?
Here after a long while but what a good episode it was today. Totally a good base on which to build the MaNan's relationship growth and Nandini's realisation of her passion/ ambition/ perspective for music.
Beauty of the show is how they are taking the everyday things from real life and showing it in such a grounded and as gradual a way as possible

am I dreaming?? Look who is back!! Where were you Sehar?? Missed you..
Now that's a good way to see this.. Honestly I was in this ambiguous state because of episode. I was not able to draw from where 'irrelevant' came into scene... I see it as reviving the old..they all kinda reviving what fab5 was about..self absorbed and enclosed. But yes, what Nandu overheard today, is gonna be of great value when it comes to MaNan evolution or genesis to Nandini Murthy. Apparently for Nandini, Manik is priority and for Manik, he has got a list which he keeps on shuffling..
I am looking forward to this track..
Though contradiction was so damn clinking, guy did mark big one by irrelevant reference and "nothing is more important than you" after teddy bear explosion..um mm..

Oh thankGod you are here, good to see you Smile

Yaar I used to come to the AT daily and nobody was here, plus the forum got rife with some off screen gossips etc so After once of twice bhatking here and there, I stopped visiting the forum altogether.

I do agree with you but at the same time, from Manik's PoV and the kind of history plus friend/family culture he has, him using the word  "irrelevant" was more of a conscious effort to "cheer" Mukti up rather than unconsciously describe Nandini in his life.
He glimpsed Mukti's thoughtful plus lightly staid look in the rear-view mirror, boys being boys and Manik being a typical boy, he started whatever cheering up speech came to his mind. He thought by saying "gf bfs and family " irrelevant, he can buck up Mukti and give her some heart 

Edited by -Sahar- - 23 January 2015 at 8:45am

danceismyworldLittleWomanNxtRockstar..

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Oh yeah!!
It should get them big time..Nandini shall prone to consequences of being self ignorant..she never has known worth of her..she doesn't wanna make it big..she runs from opportunities.. She has zero dreams..in music.
All I don't want is disbelief in her. I don't want to see her suffering because she did what she did.. I want her to gain an equilibrium.. Where she has it for her and for them..

Knowing Nandini, I don't think she will loose much heart on facing principal's wrath. I think or at least I hope that after having some small or big show off with Manik at the farmhouse, she will or (again) at least should retrospect on his words. She should surely realise that it's about time for her to consider her own life, the bigger picture. At 17, we see like that, taking one thing at a time but then we realise that having priorities is nothing wrong. Manik has his, she should have hers, something to focus on in addition to Manik. That's where the workshop comes in. Not for nothing did they drop in this workshop hint exactly when this farmhouse track was starting.

Edited by -Sahar- - 23 January 2015 at 8:46am

danceismyworldLittleWomanNxtRockstar..

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Manik said all that irrelevant sentence, after seeing mukti's dull face in mirror after
talking about Abhimanyu. LOLHe murmured to cheer mukti up, about bf.
He just spoke what came in his mind, without thinking, when he saw reflection of
nandini in mirror, he felt really bad.
He noticed about DhruLya LOL .

Hi Sahar, Aliya and Aditi. Big smile

-Sahar-danceismyworldNxtRockstar..

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

Manik said all that irrelevant sentence, after seeing mukti's dull face in mirror after
talking about Abhimanyu. LOLHe murmured to cheer mukti up, about bf.
He just spoke what came in his mind, without thinking, when he saw reflection of
nandini in mirror, he felt really bad.
He noticed about DhruLya LOL .

Hi Sahar, Aliya and Aditi. Big smile

Hi Sadhana Smile

Ditto my thoughts regarding "irrelevant"

But him noticing DruLya, I am confused, did he really? He just braked because the boot was open

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleWomanNxtRockstar..

Go to top