Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| (Page 90)

Nandinimurti Goldie
Nandinimurti
Nandinimurti

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Niti Taylor

nitishine Groupbie
nitishine
nitishine

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I am also in love with niti taylor and parth. I can't just move my eyes with them . Kehte hain na sacha waala pyaar Wink andyes I am ssweetie , hiii.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandinimurtiAliyagogoi

Nandinimurti Goldie
Nandinimurti
Nandinimurti

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitishine

I am also in love with niti taylor and parth. I can't just move my eyes with them . Kehte hain na sacha waala pyaar Wink andyes I am ssweetie , hiii.

same here i love u them lot...
Nandinimurti Goldie
Nandinimurti
Nandinimurti

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Guys Please Please Comment in this AT Also why only 3rd At of nt we need to make more and more at na
Nandinimurti Goldie
Nandinimurti
Nandinimurti

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Niti Taylor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Niti Taylor
BornNovember 8, 1994 (age 20)
OccupationActress, Model
Years active2010-present

Niti Taylor is an Indian television actor from Delhi. She is best known for playing the role of Nandini Murthy in MTV's show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan.Her chemistry with her co-star Parth Samthaan has been praised a lot . Both are often referred as "MANAN" in social networking sites . [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]

Television[edit]

Film[edit]

• 2012 - Mem Vayasuku Vacham
  • 2012 - Kaliyugam
  • 2013 - Pelli Pustakam
  • 2013 - Love Dot Com

References[edit]

1. Jump up^ "I would like to get naughty with Shahid Kapoor: Niti Taylor". 16 December 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
  2. Jump up^ Ano Patel (5 December 2014). "Fan monikers for reel jodis"Times of India. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
  3. Jump up^ Karthik Pasupulate (23 June 2013). "Niti goes back to college"Times of India. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
  4. Jump up^ Vijaya Tiwari (21 September 2013). "Niti Taylor & Siddhi Karwa in Mtv Webbed"Times of India. Retrieved 6 January2015.
  5. Jump up^ Vijaya Tiwari (21 September 2013). "Niti Taylor & Siddhi Karwa in Mtv Webbed"Times of India. Retrieved 6 January2015.
  6. Jump up^ Ano Patel (22 November 2014). "13 New faces rule prime time Telly"Times of India. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
  7. Jump up^ Sana Farzeen (5 September 2014). "From reel to real- love strikes Niti Taylor and Utkarsh Gupta". Retrieved 6 January2015.
  8. Jump up^ Letty Mariam Abraham (30 June 2014). "Friendship Baazi promo: Veebha Anand and Niti Taylor raise the curiosity level!". Retrieved 6 January 2015.

External links[edit]

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aman1605

Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

am fine,and why sorry sweety???u online now??

Yes i amBig smile
Sorry coz i couldn't spam the ATLOLLOL
u online now?can we chat?
you should spam...WinkLOLLOL

Of course i will spamWinkLOL
Yaar Aliya whenever u r online i'm offlineCryCryCry
Anyway u know today on twitter i was chatting with my friend n we were discussing abt Zain n NitiEmbarrassed
N Charlie Retweeted our convo i even said that i want Zain n Niti to date in real life n Mukti aka Charlie retweteed that tooBig smile I was jumping like a crazy i was so happy yaarEmbarrassedLOL
don't cry Aman..our time does not matches na..what to do??but you just comment and i will reply whenever am online ok..
by the way how are you???
and regarding the tweet,i don't understand why Charlie retweeted you on that topic..Confused
 Can i suggest you something??please dont mind ha,we all love Niti and rest of the cast of kyy..it is obvious that we the fans always wants to pair up our fav celebrities..Smile But have you not read the article on Niti Where she specifies how all rumours and gossips had made her and her co-stars personal life suffer? 
  love her,imagine her,wish her but please be careful so that she won't suffer again..
      thank God that am not on twitter..
  Love you my friend..be loved,spread love...Hug

Nandinimurtiaman1605

Nandinimurti Goldie
Nandinimurti
Nandinimurti

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged

am fine,and why sorry sweety???u online now??

Yes i amBig smile
Sorry coz i couldn't spam the ATLOLLOL
u online now?can we chat?
you should spam...WinkLOLLOL

Of course i will spamWinkLOL
Yaar Aliya whenever u r online i'm offlineCryCryCry
Anyway u know today on twitter i was chatting with my friend n we were discussing abt Zain n NitiEmbarrassed
N Charlie Retweeted our convo i even said that i want Zain n Niti to date in real life n Mukti aka Charlie retweteed that tooBig smile I was jumping like a crazy i was so happy yaarEmbarrassedLOL
don't cry Aman..our time does not matches na..what to do??but you just comment and i will reply whenever am online ok..
by the way how are you???
and regarding the tweet,i don't understand why Charlie retweeted you on that topic..Confused
 Can i suggest you something??please dont mind ha,we all love Niti and rest of the cast of kyy..it is obvious that we the fans always wants to pair up our fav celebrities..Smile But have you not read the article on Niti Where she specifies how all rumours and gossips had made her and her co-stars personal life suffer? 
  love her,imagine her,wish her but please be careful so that she won't suffer again..
      thank God that am not on twitter..
  Love you my friend..be loved,spread love...Hug

if it's zainti i am also shipper of them.

Aliyagogoiaman1605

Nandinimurti Goldie
Nandinimurti
Nandinimurti

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Niti Taylor wanna see u in traditional dress in Ky2Niti Taylor still from Pelli Pusthakam Movie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoi

Go to top