Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| (Page 66)

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Nandu is best practical character I have seen in indian tv.she is strong, feisty, as well as compassionate.

she is boss in manan pair. LOLhulk apna saara kaam dhandha chodkar us chotisi bacchi
ke aas paas goom tha hi dekho LOL jokes apart. Actually they both compliment each other,
both contribute for others growth. Both of them are learning. Nandini should learn world is not
good as much as she thinks and feels (she believes in fairytale love story of her parents).
similarly manik should learn world is not completely bad (give and take policy not work everywhere)

They are actually extremes, they should come to middle, balancing one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..AliyagogoiCat.

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

Nandu is best practical character I have seen in indian tv.she is strong, feisty, as well as compassionate.

she is boss in manan pair. LOLhulk apna saara kaam dhandha chodkar us chotisi bacchi
ke aas paas goom tha hi dekho LOL jokes apart. Actually they both compliment each other,
both contribute for others growth. Both of them are learning. Nandini should learn world is not
good as much as she thinks and feels (she believes in fairytale love story of her parents).
similarly manik should learn world is not completely bad (give and take policy not work everywhere)

They are actually extremes, they should come to middle, balancing one.
should i add anything more when you said everything???Clap
Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Pata hai is friendship thing mei mujhe sabse jyada ye atcha lag raha hai ki they are complementing each other...jaise tumne kaha...they are also learning and growing in the right way in the influence of each other...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleWomanCat.

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I am one of the worst writers of this forum LOL .
Adi and Adhi can write better on this, I wanted their post on staircase scene. Embarrassed .
little bit work is pending, I will finish and talk to you later after episode. Bye aliya. Hug

NxtRockstar..AliyagogoiCat.

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged

I am one of the worst writers of this forum LOL .
Adi and Adhi can write better on this, I wanted their post on staircase scene. Embarrassed .
little bit work is pending, I will finish and talk to you later after episode. Bye aliya. Hug
okk bye baby but do come after episode...otherwise you know me na...Hug
drashti38 IF-Sizzlerz
drashti38
drashti38

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
niti today esp u looking sooo cute in yellow dressDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoi

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Freakinggg adorable! That's the feeling about the episode!
MaNan are gonna be end of me! They are so damn beautiful! Staircase scene was just ah-mazing. I watched the scene grinning like an idiot. They are just awww! 
It's so overwhelming to see this Manik. This shade of him is just too adorable. A guy who would massage her head when she is having headache. Manik who was so restless, once so deprived of peace and calm, is now so filled of warmth and tranquillity. He is somewhere getting exposed to those beautiful emotions which he never felt before. Aaahaa!
And Nandini, when I think she cannot amuse me more, she comes with this big blow which is so soothing, so amazing. Her diary has 'Monster Manik' all over. I saw a typical teenager in my wise girl today. Decorating his name with pen and then smile looking at it, can she get more adorable??! After all, she has her own set of secrets where she adores him, alone and without any thought or notion. She isn't that validate after all, she has undefined hideaways! 
They are enchanting! That's it! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arathimLittleWomanAliyagogoiCat.

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Honestly i miss those days when everyone used to rush here after episode talking about episode..those used to be real fun moments..I miss everyone..
BTW Sadhana!!! I have found some story for OCT part 2.,Lately i haved noticed a few touching patterns.. LOL

old days of forum, I miss them Aditi seriously.
OCT 2 Post karona Smile
After so many miss kisses by manik, I feel you should make post on Manik's OCK. LOL .
Forum seriously needs good posts. Ouch
I am onto it Sadhana! 
Gotta make a few Gifs for Visual aids! would make it ASAP! We all need some tharki laughter dose! LOL

LittleWomanAliyagogoiCat.

Go to top