How are you? Yup..long time..got busy with stuff
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Hey Aliya..
Um mm...a bit unwell honestly..:P
How are you? Yup..long time..got busy with stuff

am fine,what happen? All my friends seems unwell now a days..take care..love u..😛
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, anyone here? 
Here after a long while but what a good episode it was today. Totally a good base on which to build the MaNan's relationship growth and Nandini's realisation of her passion/ ambition/ perspective for music. 
Beauty of the show is how they are taking the everyday things from real life and showing it in such a grounded and as gradual a way as possible
Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
I do think that Manik knows or at least suspects in some teeny weeny corner of his mind that Nandini is there with them. Today's episode was worth watching on repeat, I saw the glimmer of a smile on face after he applied the brakes (on seeing Nandu's eyes in the mirror)
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Hi, anyone here?

Here after a long while but what a good episode it was today. Totally a good base on which to build the MaNan's relationship growth and Nandini's realisation of her passion/ ambition/ perspective for music.
Beauty of the show is how they are taking the everyday things from real life and showing it in such a grounded and as gradual a way as possible

am I dreaming?? Look who is back!! Where were you Sehar?? Missed you..
Now that's a good way to see this.. Honestly I was in this ambiguous state because of episode. I was not able to draw from where 'irrelevant' came into scene... I see it as reviving the old..they all kinda reviving what fab5 was about..self absorbed and enclosed. But yes, what Nandu overheard today, is gonna be of great value when it comes to MaNan evolution or genesis to Nandini Murthy. Apparently for Nandini, Manik is priority and for Manik, he has got a list which he keeps on shuffling..
I am looking forward to this track..
Though contradiction was so damn clinking, guy did mark big one by irrelevant reference and "nothing is more important than you" after teddy bear explosion..um mm..
-Sahar- thumbnail
"Irrelevant" should get MaNan, especially Nandini going for an introspection now and about time too. I think she will have to face Principal's wrath on returning to college and good for her. College, that workshop and Manik's use of "irrelevant" should do enough fuel for her to buck up and introspect about her own life choices and relationships for once. She is always a star for all her friends, she should be the same for herself too
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

I do think that Manik knows or at least suspects in some teeny weeny corner of his mind that Nandini is there with them. Today's episode was worth watching on repeat, I saw the glimmer of a smile on face after he applied the brakes (on seeing Nandu's eyes in the mirror)

Maybe yes..but I think he brushed it assuming delusion..
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
@Aliya: Nothing much re..stomach ache..its not that bad..love ya too..
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

"Irrelevant" should get MaNan, especially Nandini going for an introspection now and about time too. I think she will have to face Principal's wrath on returning to college and good for her. College, that workshop and Manik's use of "irrelevant" should do enough fuel for her to buck up and introspect about her own life choices and relationships for once. She is always a star for all her friends, she should be the same for herself too

Oh yeah!!
It should get them big time..Nandini shall prone to consequences of being self ignorant..she never has known worth of her..she doesn't wanna make it big..she runs from opportunities.. She has zero dreams..in music.
All I don't want is disbelief in her. I don't want to see her suffering because she did what she did.. I want her to gain an equilibrium.. Where she has it for her and for them..
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

am I dreaming?? Look who is back!! Where were you Sehar?? Missed you..
Now that's a good way to see this.. Honestly I was in this ambiguous state because of episode. I was not able to draw from where 'irrelevant' came into scene... I see it as reviving the old..they all kinda reviving what fab5 was about..self absorbed and enclosed. But yes, what Nandu overheard today, is gonna be of great value when it comes to MaNan evolution or genesis to Nandini Murthy. Apparently for Nandini, Manik is priority and for Manik, he has got a list which he keeps on shuffling..
I am looking forward to this track..
Though contradiction was so damn clinking, guy did mark big one by irrelevant reference and "nothing is more important than you" after teddy bear explosion..um mm..

Oh thankGod you are here, good to see you ðŸ˜Š

Yaar I used to come to the AT daily and nobody was here, plus the forum got rife with some off screen gossips etc so After once of twice bhatking here and there, I stopped visiting the forum altogether.

I do agree with you but at the same time, from Manik's PoV and the kind of history plus friend/family culture he has, him using the word  "irrelevant" was more of a conscious effort to "cheer" Mukti up rather than unconsciously describe Nandini in his life.
He glimpsed Mukti's thoughtful plus lightly staid look in the rear-view mirror, boys being boys and Manik being a typical boy, he started whatever cheering up speech came to his mind. He thought by saying "gf bfs and family " irrelevant, he can buck up Mukti and give her some heart 
Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago