Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| (Page 55)

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 6687

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suksh


  Niti...Though I started watching KY2 for Parth, u have totally bowled me over with ur onscreen persona as well as ur offscreen adorableness. I dont know why but I feel soo protective of you and all my motherly instincts come to the fore whenever I see you. And that is an accomplishment coz I had zero emotions towards any star other than Parineeti. Nandini toh is such a beautiful, well crafted character and the best thing is, shes sooo damn real and relatable. And Kudos to my Niti for playing it to such perfection. She shines in all these emotional scenes which are supposed to be the hardest for any actor. Niti makes them soo real that sometimes, I seriously doubt if shes acting. Though shes improved a lot in the romantic scenes, i personally think theres a scope for improvement in that area.
And offscreen, I love her. This bundle of sunshine,smiles, laughter and positivity.. ...And the AMAZING strength of her mind blows me away...I mean, she is trudging it all alone with no dear ones  nearby for immediate comfort...My bacchi...just want to wrap and protect u from this bad bad world...

bas...Niti Taylor is the best and nandini Murthy is the Queen...
i agree,whatever you said except the romantic scene a little bit...at first i too feel d same...but then i realized,being Manik it is easy for him to fully involved in romantic scenes..and Parth is superb in those scenes but niti too is not legging behind..if you see Nandini is also romantic but the shy type romantic..this is her first experience,she herself does not know what to do,how to express..if you can remember,niti was bang on in their first kissing scene..niti extraordinarily portrayed nandu's shyness,excitement of first love,feeling of first kiss..her smile tells everything...and after that in the new year eve she was perfectly romantic,no hesitation while kissing manik in his cheek..and hiccup scene also her kisses gave me goosebumps...if manik is 'Passion',Nandini is 'Deep'...niti kisses so perfectly that the only word comes from my mouth is always 'waw'...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshLittleWomandanceismyworld

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 2763

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Oye Sadhna,kaha chupke baithi ho yaar???
koi dino se baat nahi hui hamari!
missing you a lot...Cry


mera faltu internet, I live in poor internet zone, but I come here atleast twice a day,
but you know na quality of forum, how low it is nowwa days, I just comment on niti's
profile and shut off cell.
ye batha tu kaisi hai? Hug .next 2 weeks I will be busy in watching Aus open. Big smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldAliyagogoi

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 6687

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Oye Sadhna,kaha chupke baithi ho yaar???
koi dino se baat nahi hui hamari!
missing you a lot...Cry


mera faltu internet, I live in poor internet zone, but I come here atleast twice a day,
but you know na quality of forum, how low it is nowwa days, I just comment on niti's
profile and shut off cell.
ye batha tu kaisi hai? Hug .next 2 weeks I will be busy in watching Aus open. Big smile.
ha ha mera v kavi kavi net slow ho jata hai...ha re quality sach me degrade ho gayi hai...aisa lagta hai forum nahi yudh ka maidan hai...me yaha akey dekhti hu koi nahi hai,AT suna hai.gine sune hum 5/6 log hi yaha pe akey comment karte hai,Cry Waise  bich bich me Eveline,Rida Ne atche post banaye the.tumne wo parha nahi??
 me thik hu mujhe online dikhet to ek pm kar dena agey se me yaha aa jaungi ok...


Edited by Aliyagogoi - 18 January 2015 at 1:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldLittleWoman

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 6687

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashti38

niti be happy awlys dearTongue
hey..may i know who are you i noticed you first here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldLittleWoman

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 6687

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Sadhna,,tu firse vaag gayi???Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworlddrashti38

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 2763

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Sadhna,,tu firse vaag gayi???Angry

went for lunch, sorry. Smile
@drasti ka naam afreen hi.
I read all good posts, I don't read unnecessary drool posts.so Nowdays
goodposts:badposts (drooling posts)=1:100.
So feel like skipping forum only . whenever I come here I will pm you, okay.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldAliyagogoi

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 6687

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Sadhna,,tu firse vaag gayi???Angry

went for lunch, sorry. Smile
@drasti ka naam afreen hi.
I read all good posts, I don't read unnecessary drool posts.so Nowdays
goodposts:badposts (drooling posts)=1:100.
So feel like skipping forum only . whenever I come here I will pm you, okay.Big smile

 
ok ok...i too had my lunch...sometimes that feeling of skippning the forum also come to my minda,but why should i quit??my love for manan is way more than these...so i control myself and moreover is it not our duty to increase the forum quality?being a responsible member we should also try to create a good atmosphere here na...
 
 Ok just pm me...i will come here if online...now are you on a mood to talk or Is your network is okay?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld

kavya.kiran Senior Member
kavya.kiran
kavya.kiran

Joined: 09 January 2015
Posts: 283

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Originally posted by suksh


  Niti...Though I started watching KY2 for Parth, u have totally bowled me over with ur onscreen persona as well as ur offscreen adorableness. I dont know why but I feel soo protective of you and all my motherly instincts come to the fore whenever I see you. And that is an accomplishment coz I had zero emotions towards any star other than Parineeti. Nandini toh is such a beautiful, well crafted character and the best thing is, shes sooo damn real and relatable. And Kudos to my Niti for playing it to such perfection. She shines in all these emotional scenes which are supposed to be the hardest for any actor. Niti makes them soo real that sometimes, I seriously doubt if shes acting. Though shes improved a lot in the romantic scenes, i personally think theres a scope for improvement in that area.
And offscreen, I love her. This bundle of sunshine,smiles, laughter and positivity.. ...And the AMAZING strength of her mind blows me away...I mean, she is trudging it all alone with no dear ones  nearby for immediate comfort...My bacchi...just want to wrap and protect u from this bad bad world...

bas...Niti Taylor is the best and nandini Murthy is the Queen...
i agree,whatever you said except the romantic scene a little bit...at first i too feel d same...but then i realized,being Manik it is easy for him to fully involved in romantic scenes..and Parth is superb in those scenes but niti too is not legging behind..if you see Nandini is also romantic but the shy type romantic..this is her first experience,she herself does not know what to do,how to express..if you can remember,niti was bang on in their first kissing scene..niti extraordinarily portrayed nandu's shyness,excitement of first love,feeling of first kiss..her smile tells everything...and after that in the new year eve she was perfectly romantic,no hesitation while kissing manik in his cheek..and hiccup scene also her kisses gave me goosebumps...if manik is 'Passion',Nandini is 'Deep'...niti kisses so perfectly that the only word comes from my mouth is always 'waw'...Clap




EXACTLY MY FEELINGS ...NITI IS SOOO DEAR 2 ME...LOVE HER ClapStarHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldAliyagogoidrashti38

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Niti is also on break today.....Niti's New tweet

Author: kresham   Replies: 6   Views: 4922

kresham 6 4922 05 February 2015 at 2:00pm by Monstuholic4evr
Friends Watch Niti in MTV Webbed:Links of Parth,niti and Ayaz's episod

2 3 4 5

Author: Aliyagogoi   Replies: 38   Views: 7633

Aliyagogoi 38 7633 29 January 2015 at 6:38am by ashmitaa
NITI TWEET WITH ZAIN NITI AND VEEBHA PIC

Author: -DZ-   Replies: 4   Views: 2671

-DZ- 4 2671 15 January 2015 at 5:48am by -DZ-
Niti and Utkarsh Celebrate Niti's Birthday Video

Author: ahsanur   Replies: 0   Views: 1398

ahsanur 0 1398 08 November 2014 at 5:14am by ahsanur
Le Temps De L'Amour- The Time of Love

Author: Cat.   Replies: 5   Views: 710

Cat. 5 710 06 November 2014 at 4:15am by -FreeSpirit-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index