Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| (Page 14)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hi all, missed a few days because of busy work but what a day to be back, to a new promo and forum getting cats and dogs flood of drool haha
So not much progress in story, MaNan still going around the jali jali batti calling for the fuse to blow which it will surely soon. Regarding the promo, it seems like the CVs have thrown it just to up the anticipation for this week. More than the kiss or bedroom scenes, it's the opportunity of MaNan's getting some privacy is what's an enticing prospect for me. Hope this moment doesn't go to waste; they should at least talk out what's hovering in ther minds. I hope Manik for once avtually listens to Nandini and recall Cabir's words about finding the solution rather sit on the issue blindly.

I am missing the fireflies too Cry Gone are those days and here I was thinking that Manik will surely bring them back soon.

Aside from MaNan, I want to see Nandini getting upto date with the Fab5 issues and starts thinking of a way to resolve them as the band manager. I don't want to see her failing at what she was original,y appointed to do. I hope they show it in today's episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleWomandanceismyworldAliyagogoi

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
 Why doesn't NAndini change her footwear ever?!! She keeps stumbling here there and everywhere, especially in Manik's vicinity lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldLittleWoman

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I have been shouting since ages that i want a full makeover of Nandini Murty...
but cvs are really deaf i am convinced now..SleepyWacko

-Sahar-LittleWomandanceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

I have been shouting since ages that i want a full makeover of Nandini Murty...
but cvs are really deaf i am convinced now..SleepyWacko

LOL We are a demanding fan base LOL

danceismyworldLittleWomanAliyagogoi

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Back after watching the episode. Okayish episode today, full of MaNan but still left me wanting for something different. Can't really put my finger on it but something, the charm was lacking from the episode or maybe it was too short. The song though nice, wasted quite a long sequence on it and the hide n seek I felt. Even MaNan talk wasn't definitive except for Nandini coming to know about Manik's tricks.
I have more hopes from tomorrow as the precap is good; finally Fab5 cone together merely hours after the fightClap inadvertently due to Nandini herselfLOL

Edited by -Sahar- - 29 December 2014 at 7:02am

danceismyworldLittleWomanAliyagogoi

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hi sahar and Aliya Big smile .

still not watched episode Cry, but I read that nandu got to know manik's jealousy plan LOL .
so in future we can expect AbhIni moments and jealous manik Tongue

@sahar:story non progression, manan no convos are effects of one year extension of
show, so we have to tolerate and enjoy. LOL but episode sounds fun filled one Tongue

-Sahar-danceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

Hi sahar and Aliya Big smile .

still not watched episode Cry, but I read that nandu got to know manik's jealousy plan LOL .
so in future we can expect AbhIni moments and jealous manik Tongue

@sahar:story non progression, manan no convos are effects of one year extension of
show, so we have to tolerate and enjoy. LOL but episode sounds fun filled one Tongue

Hi Sadhana, yep the episode can be called fun filled from certain angle but ummm, nah! I just didn't find it that to be honest. It surely showed MaNan cat fighting, with their claws out (Nandu looked too cute) to the best of their potential but it was too slow slow motion, song sequence and all Ouch anyways, precap was nice and something to look forward to.

So the show got extension now? But I saw Parth and Niti saying in some old interview that show is not ending anytime soon, it will go beyond 100 episodes blah blah, and that they have the story already planned beyond 100 episodes...so why the drag now?

Anyway, look at me complaining like this, spoilsport I am! The show is not dragging by far, just that after weekends , I do look forward to watching a GOOD substantial meaningful impactful episode which I didn't get, hence the complaint session

danceismyworldLittleWoman

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hola Everyone!!
Niti is on 32.
Comment on her profile regularly. Visit all the pics in gallery. 
We need to bring her up.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoi

Go to top