Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| (Page 113)

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Originally posted by aman1605

don't cry Aman..our time does not matches na..what to do??but you just comment and i will reply whenever am online ok..
by the way how are you???
and regarding the tweet,i don't understand why Charlie retweeted you on that topic..Confused
 Can i suggest you something??please dont mind ha,we all love Niti and rest of the cast of kyy..it is obvious that we the fans always wants to pair up our fav celebrities..Smile But have you not read the article on Niti Where she specifies how all rumours and gossips had made her and her co-stars personal life suffer? 
  love her,imagine her,wish her but please be careful so that she won't suffer again..
      thank God that am not on twitter..
  Love you my friend..be loved,spread love...Hug

Ok Aliya i will try to cm online when u guys r onlineEmbarrassedI'm good yaar busy with college 3rd year accounting n part-time jobOuchOuchN u?

I don't mind yaar WinkI'm a girl too so i know how a girl feels when she's upsetEmbarrassed
I'll be careful actually the ting iis ki i ship them from the coreEmbarrassedLOLToh isliye
Aww i love u too my cutieHugHug

you know why am replying you at this time cause you are coming soon so it is better to reply you later...LOL
   I have completed my study and now doing a job..Smile Nice to know you..do job but read properly ok and score a good mark in your final exam..all the best...Thumbs Up
  Arey you bindaas ship whomever you wanna ship..that is perfectly allright..Embarrassed
  thanks for calling me cutie...Tongue

Aww thanks AliyaHug
I love ur name EmbarrassedOf course i won't stop shipping u know whoWinkEmbarrassed
No sorry no thank u in friendshipBig smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoi

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

See Aman i saw your conversation over twitter. i dont know and how would i know why Charlie retwitted your convo..may be she did due to mention of mukbhi snd their story...you never know na...but congo she twitted your convo...party...Dancing

Yeah i'm happy at least she RTedWinkLOL
Yeah party timePartyDancingParty
aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Aman you online????Smile

Sorry i'm late againCryCryCry
danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneSmile

It's been long that I am ignoring everything going on in this AT . I would like to remind few things to all. 
This is Niti/Nandini's AT.

1. On-screen: There would be only  Nandini related discussions. You all can discuss about story line and other characters in relation with Nandini.

2. Off-screen: This is Niti's AT So discussions would include Niti only.
No PaNi
No ZainTi
No NitKarsh.

PaNi, ZainTi, NitKarsh are not real. Any discussion based on assumptions is not allowed in this AT.  I would state the reason very clear. Not everybody is capable of  understanding difference between desire and reality. Something gets discussed here like How we love Niti with A, B or C. People read it, make a fuzz about it, bug Niti on her social networking accounts and That is kinda sad. I have no control over other places of discussion but Here as Monitor of This AT, I am laying this as a guideline that unless Niti says anything about her relationship status, It shouldn't get discussed openly because This is a public forum.

Request to all Niti Fans

Stop linking Niti with her friends. Just because Charlie re-tweeted something related to Zain and Niti, It doesn't mean anything. Just because Utkarsh re-tweeted something related to Parth and Niti, It doesn't mean anything.
You know what it means, It means.. They didn't read the tweets before re-tweeting.

Just Because Some media included Niti and Zain in the "list of actors who should hook up on fans demand", It doesn't mean anything.

Niti Taylor is not anyone's property. She has a personal life. If you love her and like her, Start respecting her.

I think everyone is aware of  this article
If not, then read it again. Baseless rumours affect her a lot. 
If you want to ship someone, Ship them but keep it to yourself, Don't make it public. This kind of discussions on Actors' personal life lead to baseless Rumours and That is truth.
So If you all love Niti Taylor, Stop interfering in her personal life.

I hope we all love Niti enough to understand why it is necessary to follow what I wrote above! 
Smile

Edited by danceismyworld - 25 January 2015 at 6:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshlovemymanansmitasmitaNandinimurti-Sahar-manan_flab.Lilith.NxtRockstar..AliyagogoiCat._keertu_aman1605Ireena7

suksh Groupbie
suksh
suksh

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged

@aman..Smile..

HeyHug

Thanks for understanding...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldaman1605

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld