Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| (Page 105)

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
105 pagesDancing

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suksh

@aman...HiSmile..

Just read your post above and i understand how happy you felt when charlie rted your tweets..But personally, if u ask me, all such tweets may lead to awkwardness between niti and zain. I mean, Rite nw, i just love their offscreen equation and I am all for it if they they take it further in the future.U never know, both of them may bcome uncomfortable due to all this ,justlike what happened between PaNi which i dnt want to repeat again. And seriously, I fail to understand y charlie rted that...cause prob maybWinkLOL? All these are my personal opinion..

let Niti be carefree, bindass and happy...I know u love her and i just love the way u spam this threadTongue...

HeyHug

I completely understand ur POV don't worryWinkNeither i want them to be uncomfortable i just expressed my opinion EmbarrassedBut was little shocked when Charlie RT that tweet in which i clearly said ki i ship them n i wanna them to date in real life something is fishy WinkLOL

Aww Thanks a lot i'll never leave spammingWink
Dunno y there r only 3 ATs 4 NitiOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshdanceismyworldAliyagogoi

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

don't cry Aman..our time does not matches na..what to do??but you just comment and i will reply whenever am online ok..
by the way how are you???
and regarding the tweet,i don't understand why Charlie retweeted you on that topic..Confused
 Can i suggest you something??please dont mind ha,we all love Niti and rest of the cast of kyy..it is obvious that we the fans always wants to pair up our fav celebrities..Smile But have you not read the article on Niti Where she specifies how all rumours and gossips had made her and her co-stars personal life suffer? 
  love her,imagine her,wish her but please be careful so that she won't suffer again..
      thank God that am not on twitter..
  Love you my friend..be loved,spread love...Hug

Ok Aliya i will try to cm online when u guys r onlineEmbarrassedI'm good yaar busy with college 3rd year accounting n part-time jobOuchOuchN u?

I don't mind yaar WinkI'm a girl too so i know how a girl feels when she's upsetEmbarrassed
I'll be careful actually the ting iis ki i ship them from the coreEmbarrassedLOLToh isliye
Aww i love u too my cutieHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshdanceismyworldAliyagogoi

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

NitiEmbarrassed

Edited by aman1605 - 25 January 2015 at 3:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoi

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Voice over lady said in story so far"kaise change honge yaaro ke equations iss farm
house mein, jaane keliye dekhe ky2 next week".sounds interesting. Wink

Going to watch roadies now. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldAliyagogoi

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

Voice over lady said in story so far"kaise change honge yaaro ke equations iss farm
house mein, jaane keliye dekhe ky2 next week".sounds interesting. Wink

Going to watch roadies now. LOL
yaah Sadhna i too noticed...Wink
excited now...LOLDancing

danceismyworld

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aman1605

Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

don't cry Aman..our time does not matches na..what to do??but you just comment and i will reply whenever am online ok..
by the way how are you???
and regarding the tweet,i don't understand why Charlie retweeted you on that topic..Confused
 Can i suggest you something??please dont mind ha,we all love Niti and rest of the cast of kyy..it is obvious that we the fans always wants to pair up our fav celebrities..Smile But have you not read the article on Niti Where she specifies how all rumours and gossips had made her and her co-stars personal life suffer? 
  love her,imagine her,wish her but please be careful so that she won't suffer again..
      thank God that am not on twitter..
  Love you my friend..be loved,spread love...Hug

Ok Aliya i will try to cm online when u guys r onlineEmbarrassedI'm good yaar busy with college 3rd year accounting n part-time jobOuchOuchN u?

I don't mind yaar WinkI'm a girl too so i know how a girl feels when she's upsetEmbarrassed
I'll be careful actually the ting iis ki i ship them from the coreEmbarrassedLOLToh isliye
Aww i love u too my cutieHugHug

you know why am replying you at this time cause you are coming soon so it is better to reply you later...LOL
   I have completed my study and now doing a job..Smile Nice to know you..do job but read properly ok and score a good mark in your final exam..all the best...Thumbs Up
  Arey you bindaas ship whomever you wanna ship..that is perfectly allright..Embarrassed
  thanks for calling me cutie...Tongue

aman1605

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
See Aman i saw your conversation over twitter. i dont know and how would i know why Charlie retwitted your convo..may be she did due to mention of mukbhi snd their story...you never know na...but congo she twitted your convo...party...Dancing

aman1605

Go to top