Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shelly_08

Zain is openly hitting on Niti and she reserves the cutest of smiles and blushes for him. They even judged an edit competition together on insta (AbhiNi edit competition). Fans ko bhi kya dosh doon.πŸ˜†

OMG!! REALLY!
I wander entire day on Instagram and still I don't know about it..
About Zain, I have one doubt that he might be like that charmer with every girl..some men just know how to pamper ladies..he might be like that with every girl..
But then he likes every freaking pic of ZaiNiti and AbhiNi..haha..
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'd like to take a diff view on Zain. He isn't like that with every lady on set. And DUDE, watch the ZainTi iv again!! Look at the way he's looking at her. 

And yeah, they both religiously like each others' pics without fail...along with the other AbhiNi/ZainTi edits. πŸ˜† And Zain toh doesn't even bother liking anyone else's pics from the KY2 team as Niti's. πŸ˜†

And I sense possessiveness from Niti's side too (I dunno WHY but I do πŸ˜†).

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

I'd like to take a diff view on Zain. He isn't like that with every lady on set. And DUDE, watch the ZainTi iv again!! Look at the way he's looking at her.

And yeah, they both religiously like each others' pics without fail...along with the other AbhiNi/ZainTi edits.πŸ˜†And Zain toh doesn't even bother liking anyone else's pics from the KY2 team as Niti's.πŸ˜†

And I sense possessiveness from Niti's side too (I dunno WHY but I doπŸ˜†).

I religiously wanna believe you Shelly!!
I have seen MukBhi Iv and then ZaiNiti Iv...difference hai..
I am just giving myself every possible argument..hahaha..u know...
Niti never blushes..on anything..not like she did when Zain talked about her smile..I never saw that beautiful smile before..I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hopes low..
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shelly , Adi, Niti is showing positive tenga to the evil twins simultaneously πŸ˜† .
I like her man, ppl call her childish, but she handles bad situation in her own good way,
I said in previous page, someone who can do telugu movies (worst place for women 🀒 )
Can survive anywhere.

Dishu, commenting won't help in her ranking improvement, we need more views and buzz.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
BANG ON Sadhana baby!! "Showing a thenga to the evil twins!" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Adi, I'm already sensing them keeping some distance for a while now. She is indeed childish, but all in a good way. I mean, distancing from someone on social media won't help. She did the same for some time when the article of her "affair" with Uttu came out but went back to square one after a few days. 

Haven't you heard Babydoll k "Plaster aur ishq chhupaae nahin chhupta."  πŸ˜ˆ
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhanager.

Shelly , Adi, Niti is showing positive tenga to the evil twins simultaneously πŸ˜† .
I like her man, ppl call her childish, but she handles bad situation in her own good way,
I said in previous page, someone who can do telugu movies (worst place for women 🀒 )
Can survive anywhere.

Dishu, commenting won't help in her ranking improvement, we need more views and buzz.

Sadhana!! I am fan of her way of dealing situations.. Honestly I find her way sensible than age matured ones.. She values fans!! She can take criticism!! She won't give up when things go haywire.. Honestly for her age, salute!!
I seriously won't hint at anyone but this girl has bright bright future..
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
I agree Shelly! Niti has her own way of dealing this link up thing..she doesn't change her behavior with said person but conduct a bit..but never leaves her friends fearing anything..
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aap log Zainti bana rahe ho kya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
aman1605 thumbnail
As always u were amazing in today's episode
aman1605 thumbnail