Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: suksh

Niti...Though I started watching KY2 for Parth, u have totally bowled me over with ur onscreen persona as well as ur offscreen adorableness. I dont know why but I feel soo protective of you and all my motherly instincts come to the fore whenever I see you. And that is an accomplishment coz I had zero emotions towards any star other than Parineeti. Nandini toh is such a beautiful, well crafted character and the best thing is, shes sooo damn real and relatable. And Kudos to my Niti for playing it to such perfection. She shines in all these emotional scenes which are supposed to be the hardest for any actor. Niti makes them soo real that sometimes, I seriously doubt if shes acting. Though shes improved a lot in the romantic scenes, i personally think theres a scope for improvement in that area.
And offscreen, I love her. This bundle of sunshine,smiles, laughter and positivity.. ...And the AMAZING strength of her mind blows me away...I mean, she is trudging it all alone with no dear ones nearby for immediate comfort...My bacchi...just want to wrap and protect u from this bad bad world...

bas...Niti Taylor is the best and nandini Murthy is the Queen...

Hi @suksh, I feel ditto. She did 3 telugu movies, survived in that industry.I knew after that she can happily live
in any part of the world. πŸ˜† Ye tho chote mote hurdles hi, she is next big tv superstar.
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oye Sadhna,kaha chupke baithi ho yaar???
koi dino se baat nahi hui hamari!
missing you a lot...😭
drashti38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
niti be happy awlys dearπŸ˜›
Edited by drashti38 - 9 years ago
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suksh

Niti...Though I started watching KY2 for Parth, u have totally bowled me over with ur onscreen persona as well as ur offscreen adorableness. I dont know why but I feel soo protective of you and all my motherly instincts come to the fore whenever I see you. And that is an accomplishment coz I had zero emotions towards any star other than Parineeti. Nandini toh is such a beautiful, well crafted character and the best thing is, shes sooo damn real and relatable. And Kudos to my Niti for playing it to such perfection. She shines in all these emotional scenes which are supposed to be the hardest for any actor. Niti makes them soo real that sometimes, I seriously doubt if shes acting. Though shes improved a lot in the romantic scenes, i personally think theres a scope for improvement in that area.
And offscreen, I love her. This bundle of sunshine,smiles, laughter and positivity.. ...And the AMAZING strength of her mind blows me away...I mean, she is trudging it all alone with no dear ones  nearby for immediate comfort...My bacchi...just want to wrap and protect u from this bad bad world...

bas...Niti Taylor is the best and nandini Murthy is the Queen...

i agree,whatever you said except the romantic scene a little bit...at first i too feel d same...but then i realized,being Manik it is easy for him to fully involved in romantic scenes..and Parth is superb in those scenes but niti too is not legging behind..if you see Nandini is also romantic but the shy type romantic..this is her first experience,she herself does not know what to do,how to express..if you can remember,niti was bang on in their first kissing scene..niti extraordinarily portrayed nandu's shyness,excitement of first love,feeling of first kiss..her smile tells everything...and after that in the new year eve she was perfectly romantic,no hesitation while kissing manik in his cheek..and hiccup scene also her kisses gave me goosebumps...if manik is 'Passion',Nandini is 'Deep'...niti kisses so perfectly that the only word comes from my mouth is always 'waw'...πŸ‘
LittleWoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

Oye Sadhna,kaha chupke baithi ho yaar???

koi dino se baat nahi hui hamari!
missing you a lot...😭

mera faltu internet, I live in poor internet zone, but I come here atleast twice a day,
but you know na quality of forum, how low it is nowwa days, I just comment on niti's
profile and shut off cell.
ye batha tu kaisi hai? πŸ€— .next 2 weeks I will be busy in watching Aus open. πŸ˜ƒ.
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

mera faltu internet, I live in poor internet zone, but I come here atleast twice a day,
but you know na quality of forum, how low it is nowwa days, I just comment on niti's
profile and shut off cell.
ye batha tu kaisi hai? πŸ€— .next 2 weeks I will be busy in watching Aus open. πŸ˜ƒ.

ha ha mera v kavi kavi net slow ho jata hai...ha re quality sach me degrade ho gayi hai...aisa lagta hai forum nahi yudh ka maidan hai...me yaha akey dekhti hu koi nahi hai,AT suna hai.gine sune hum 5/6 log hi yaha pe akey comment karte hai,😭 Waise  bich bich me Eveline,Rida Ne atche post banaye the.tumne wo parha nahi??
 me thik hu mujhe online dikhet to ek pm kar dena agey se me yaha aa jaungi ok...
Edited by Aliyagogoi - 9 years ago
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashti38

niti be happy awlys dearπŸ˜›

hey..may i know who are you i noticed you first here...
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Sadhna,,tu firse vaag gayi???😑
LittleWoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

Sadhna,,tu firse vaag gayi???😑

went for lunch, sorry. 😊
@drasti ka naam afreen hi.
I read all good posts, I don't read unnecessary drool posts.so Nowdays
goodposts:badposts (drooling posts)=1:100.
So feel like skipping forum only . whenever I come here I will pm you, okay.πŸ˜ƒ
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

went for lunch, sorry. 😊
@drasti ka naam afreen hi.
I read all good posts, I don't read unnecessary drool posts.so Nowdays
goodposts:badposts (drooling posts)=1:100.
So feel like skipping forum only . whenever I come here I will pm you, okay.πŸ˜ƒ

ok ok...i too had my lunch...sometimes that feeling of skippning the forum also come to my minda,but why should i quit??my love for manan is way more than these...so i control myself and moreover is it not our duty to increase the forum quality?being a responsible member we should also try to create a good atmosphere here na...

Ok just pm me...i will come here if online...now are you on a mood to talk or Is your network is okay?