||Niti/Nandini AT-3|| Amour Propre|| - Page 33

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by danceismyworld

Why there is lack of good posts in forum🥱

why don't you try one of them disha?
I just love Niti Taylor...she's sooo cute n adorable. She acts sooo damn well. I totally love her.

Her ranking in India Forums is #25...How Come????

I don't understand how her ranking dropped from #9 to #32???? How did this happen??? The show is @ #3, Parth @#10, n Niti @25???? HOWWW??...WHY????

When in doubt, pout!!!
Edited by kavya.kiran - 9 years ago

Awesome, prettysome
Edited by kavya.kiran - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kavya.kiran

I just love Niti Taylor...she's sooo cute n adorable. She acts sooo damn well. I totally love her.

Her ranking in India Forums is #25...How Come????

I don't understand how her ranking dropped from #9 to #32???? How did this happen??? The show is @ #3, Parth @#10, n Niti @25???? HOWWW??...WHY????

because a very negligible amount of forum people comments on her IF profiles,photos and videos...am is a regular commenter...if you wanna she her rank up then go and comment...
Niti u were amazing in today's episode😳
I'm again alone no one here whom i can discuss with🥺🤣
Heeyyaa. Dunno about others but I absolutely LOOOVVVEEDDD the SBS seg today!!! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

ZainTi are AMAZEBALLS ADORBS mannn!!!! The way Zain went down on his knee and teased her for her surname and the way he complimented her smile...haaayyyeee...    

Niti was, for the first time, practically blushing in an iv!!!

I would want Zain and Ayaz to be with her in every iv from now on- she did look upset at times and her face lit up only when Zain or Ayaz were talking to her or doing something.

Btw, Ayaz ka "Mere kite mein maanjhe ki zaroorat nahin, ismein Salman bhai hain, yeh aise hi udega!" ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£