Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Ladies given credit to Salim's success (Page 2)

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitterati

Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Originally posted by anael24

apart from the hate to love story of akdha..it means the rest was just lies!!

no hate .. arey there was nothing like hate among them..bt its true their marriage was a political one
its just all mirch masala of ekta

I wonder if there was even love...a highly successful powerful emperor with many wives and many more women vying for his attention clearly could not have been a true committed husband. Yes MUZ may have been special to him, given her political clout, and being the mother of his first born and of course her entrepreneurial sensibilities. But was it the love or just respect and admiration..who knows

i too can't get it..is it really love that tranpires between a hubby and a wife when this one practice polygamy? agree with you mehak and chitterai!
Accordng to me , these mughal didn't mattered bout religions , cauz many of them had rajput princesses as wives and we can't say whether they converted their religion or not..
this question also left unansweredLOL

Polygamy wasn't just a Mughal thing...almost all rulers across India and abroad practiced it...sadly women were symbols of political alliance not a life partner
thanks to their parents LOL What i read is raja bharmal mei nazraano k saath jodha ka haath jalal ke haath mei diya tha
n i have a very old book by a great writer
its in urdu..so i read it in it 

chitterati Goldie
chitterati
chitterati

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged

apart from the hate to love story of akdha..it means the rest was just lies!!

no hate .. arey there was nothing like hate among them..bt its true their marriage was a political one
its just all mirch masala of ekta

I wonder if there was even love...a highly successful powerful emperor with many wives and many more women vying for his attention clearly could not have been a true committed husband. Yes MUZ may have been special to him, given her political clout, and being the mother of his first born and of course her entrepreneurial sensibilities. But was it the love or just respect and admiration..who knows

i too can't get it..is it really love that tranpires between a hubby and a wife when this one practice polygamy? agree with you mehak and chitterai!
Accordng to me , these mughal didn't mattered bout religions , cauz many of them had rajput princesses as wives and we can't say whether they converted their religion or not..
this question also left unansweredLOL

Polygamy wasn't just a Mughal thing...almost all rulers across India and abroad practiced it...sadly women were symbols of political alliance not a life partner
thanks to their parentsLOLWhat i read is raja bharmal mei nazraano k saath jodha ka haath jalal ke haath mei diya tha
n i have a very old book by a great writer
its in urdu..so i read it in it

Its not even about parents...its just the way things were in royals ... Bharmal must have also been used to it in his ancestors. Born into a powerful family had its perks and challenges too.
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the facts dear
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
ekta is not following even H of history 
SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Akbar's harem like Ruqaiya Sultan BegumSalima Sultan Begum and his grandmother Maryam Makani. The ladies wielded considerable influence over Akbar and favoured Jahangir as his successor 

its not argument okkeyy just wanted to ask u except WIKI & ONline Infos which other source  gave u this info (with page no if possible pls ) NOT ASKING abt other names  as i hv read HB & SB name but NEVER NEVER hv read RQ name in this matter ... which "nama" "archives"  mentioned her name ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SoniSona...

Akbar's harem like Ruqaiya Sultan BegumSalima Sultan Begum and his grandmother Maryam Makani. The ladies wielded considerable influence over Akbar and favoured Jahangir as his successor 

its not argument okkeyy just wanted to ask u except WIKI & ONline Infos which other source  gave u this info (with page no if possible pls ) NOT ASKING abt other names  as i hv read HB & SB name but NEVER NEVER hv read RQ name in this matter ... which "nama" "archives"  mentioned her name ???

Hey soni.. hi dear i'm nt arguing as well..
giving u my side of view now
we people.. we are really very weird..
one side on a right matter we dont believe these wiki n online info..we dont believe serials..
we believe what a shw says abt muz n ruku... 
i nvr read muz's name in anything regarding salim's power n all
he was near to ruku n thats the true fact 
i had a book in my school's library..
i forgot its name
when my school will open i'll go get it n shw u deary .!!
salim was brought up by ruku only..
im nt saying muz doesn't have  a role in the grown up of salim as a good n a great emperor , afterall she was his birth mother..
we don't believe online sources which say positive abt ruku 
bt wah..we believe a fictional show , which shws her negative 
n muz as a great lady 
we don't even consider what description does the voiceover says befre the start of the shw
that this is a fictional shw ...
BDW..i have a book which also states abt ruku n salim
bt its in urdu
bt i'll shw u the pages
Smile
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
This is all NR dear D'oh
shilpishona Goldie
shilpishona
shilpishona

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
why nt luv happnd in polygamy marrige? if jehangir-noorjahan, sahjahan-mumtaj luvstry can b happn why nt jodha-akbar,, dat tym palygamy ws q common fact, evryone knw abt it & accept it whole-heartedly evn ladies also coz dats the only way to live. I beilive in Jodha-akbar luvstry, may b it nt frm hate to luv bt its definitely frm no luv to luv. I cnt beilive a person can passd his whole lyf widout luv or luv 36(aprox) wives wid same intensity. it nvr possible. at a tym, evryone need a sholdr to cry, a person to share his feelings. Akbar & MUZ go through many brk downs in lyf whr it HH's death, salim's revolt, daniyal's death whtevr no doubt they must b der fr thm to console each otht. I luv real akdha stry as well as reel akdha.

Edited by anisha222 - 23 December 2014 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitterati

Go to top