Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Ladies given credit to Salim's success

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hello everyone .. 
As how negative ruku is shown in serial she wasn't in real history . Sometimes , i really get hyper when people ask me this silly question that whether ruku was this negative .
So i'm making a post today Embarrassed If you have any type of bad thoughts n comments pls stay away cauz i don't like arguing Smile
So where i was .. yes.. so ruku wasnt negative in real history .. infact if u open wiki n search for Salim u'll find this important thing , look what it says 

Jahangir was defeated, but ultimately succeeded his father as Emperor in 1605 due to the immense support and efforts of the ladies in Akbar's harem like Ruqaiya Sultan BegumSalima Sultan Begum and his grandmother Maryam Makani. The ladies wielded considerable influence over Akbar and favoured Jahangir as his successor

So it clearly states that how much these 3 great ladies supported him Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taaniroyalanael24_akdha.forever_aisha.....11110-DZ-

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
apart from the hate to love story of akdha..it means the rest was just lies!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeShu-Holic

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

no hate .. arey there was nothing like hate among them..bt its true their marriage was a political one
its just all mirch masala of ekta 
chitterati Goldie
chitterati
chitterati

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Mehak---

no hate .. arey there was nothing like hate among them..bt its true their marriage was a political one

I wonder if there was even love...a highly successful powerful emperor with many wives and many more women vying for his attention clearly could not have been a true committed husband. Yes MUZ may have been special to him, given her political clout, and being the mother of his first born and of course her entrepreneurial sensibilities. But was it the love or just respect and admiration..who knows
anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitterati

I wonder if there was even love...a highly successful powerful emperor with many wives and many more women vying for his attention clearly could not have been a true committed husband. Yes MUZ may have been special to him, given her political clout, and being the mother of his first born and of course her entrepreneurial sensibilities. But was it the love or just respect and admiration..who knows

i too can't get it..is it really love that tranpires between a hubby and a wife when this one practice polygamy? agree with you mehak and chitterai!
MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged

he loved all his wives equally..
bt..he had so many wives that i even think sometimes that whom he loved the most LOL
So this love question remains unanswered Wink
And coming on the committing of a hubby and his responsibilties , Akbar never left his duties , all his wives were provided everything they needed...just the time..which was not given equally..!! He was a successful emperor n he had a kingdom to rule..so , i don't think so he had time to make love to all the wives everyday lol
And women at that time respected their husband's a lot Embarrassed

anael24

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged

i too can't get it..is it really love that tranpires between a hubby and a wife when this one practice polygamy? agree with you mehak and chitterai!
Accordng to me , these mughal didn't mattered bout religions , cauz many of them had rajput princesses as wives and we can't say whether they converted their religion or not..
this question also left unanswered LOL

anael24

chitterati Goldie
chitterati
chitterati

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Accordng to me , these mughal didn't mattered bout religions , cauz many of them had rajput princesses as wives and we can't say whether they converted their religion or not..
this question also left unansweredLOL

Polygamy wasn't just a Mughal thing...almost all rulers across India and abroad practiced it...sadly women were symbols of political alliance not a life partner

Go to top