India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Golden Moment Of ZAYA #34 ZAYA ne kiya 2014 ka Aagman

DeepKaur12 Goldie
DeepKaur12
DeepKaur12

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Hola Guys , the very first day of the week and m back with another golden moment of ZAYA so lets gear up for another ride , today i will share ZAYA new year cruise party moment Big smile

So there was an new year party in bhopal for the first time 

Aaliya , her cousins they were already arrived at venue , were all excited for the party as girls arriving , cousins were like how beautiful this place is and for the first time we are having cruise party in bhopal , aaliya asking her cousins that who arranged this party and ayat was about to speak zees & voiceover says ladies and gentelman lets welcome our special guest for tonight mr zeeshan ahmed ka , so all girls were having their eyes on the main entry and there we see zeeshan and zain entering on same time , aaliya got happy that she saw zeeshan (zain)  Embarrassed

BGM;- Dramatic Beintehaa score started playing Embarrassed

Aaliya was looking here and there and suddenly some one grabbed her hand for dance and it was none other than our sexy zain usmaan abdullah and they started dancing lovingly , and after they done with dancing , zain grabbed other girls for dance and he started dancing there where as aaliya watching him dancing, and left angrily from there and zain keeping an eye on her while she was leaving . Embarrassed

BGM;- Na hai ibteda,Na hai intehaa , hai meri dastaan wo hi , Yeh Isqk hai Embarrassed

Aaliya left from there and went far away & was sitting on small boat while zain joined her Big smile

Zain;- tum yahan Wink

Aaliya;- Aaapse matlb Wink

Zain;- haan yeh baat bhi sahi hai , mujh se kya matlab Wink

Zain;- You are Beautiful  Embarrassed

Aaliya;- o to ab aapko Waqt mila mujhe notice karne ka  Angry

Zain;- Matlab ? Ouch

Aaliya;- matlab  aap mujhe shod ke wahan doosriyon ladkyion ke saath dance kr rahe the  Ouch

Zain;- giggles , jealous ?  LOL

Aaliya ;- i am not jealous . bas mai yeh new year special banana chahti thi aapke saath  Embarrassed

BGM;- Yeh Ishq Hai ...  Embarrassed

Zain;- (self talk)  yeh to serious hoke gale pad rahi hai , mai to aise e time pass kr raha tha .Confused 

Aaliya;- ( self talk ) zeeshan ji ne shakal kyu aisi bna rakhi hai jaise mai khaa jaungi  Confused

Aaliya;-aapne kabhi pyaar kiya hai ?  Embarrassed

Zain ;-Pyaar sab se bada misconsecption hai , jis ki wajah se log apni poori zindgi ek illusion mein bita dete hain  Ouch

Aaliya stood up and saying mai ja rahi hoon & she was about to fall , saying zeeshan and zain catches her  Shocked

BGM;- IsQk dua , IsQk Khuda , IsQk Meher dil ki sada .  Embarrassed

Voiceover ;- Ladies & gentleman 2014 mein aapka swaagat hai . and ZAYA staring at each other Embarrassed

Aaliya left from there and leaving zain behind and zain is thinking she is believing that m zeeshan and he started collecting all flashbacks of aaliya and him the time they spend together !! Embarrassed 

so that's it for today lovelies , feel free to use these collages if you want and will be back tomorrow with another golden moment , until then cherish this and keep watching BI episodes . until then Heart  Hug Peace out XoXo Embarrassed

Edited by saranvir - 23 December 2014 at 12:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika_Holicbloodshedspinki123Uniquely...memusic_girl-Minion-.Mandy.manny136-Arnisha-

bloodsheds Goldie
bloodsheds
bloodsheds

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
TFS!
This epi is definitely one of my favorite Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepKaur12

Uniquely...me IF-Rockerz
Uniquely...me
Uniquely...me

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I love love love this episode...
That boat scene was awww...so cute...
Zain's self talk...I just love that...main Toh aise hi time pass KAR Raha tha...LOL
Love the pics...I really miss those episodes...
And what a way to begin 2014...it would be even more exciting if this continued but sadly...Ouch

Awesome post Sara...
Love you for this...Hug

DeepKaur12

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
This was awesome
Superb
Lovely post
Thanks for the pm

DeepKaur12

katmaan Goldie
katmaan
katmaan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Saranvir ...mi loved this and those Chinese lanterns gosh ...I am in love with that pic so dramatic so much filmy it was

DeepKaur12

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
loved this scene it was sooo cutee esp rhe boat scene n zain catching aliya from falling love it... she was mistaking zain for zeeshan aww n zain playing along with it LOL 

DeepKaur12

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Great post and the confusion continues lol poor aliya and Zeeshan was about to reveal the truth but no zain had to dance with her lol Zain was so flirty with her lol but once he realized the only reason aliya was even talking to him was coz she thought he was  zeeshan he should have cleared her mu but no lol zain had to get his revenge and this would later come back to bite him big time. The whole party scene was shot really beautifully and the scene with zaya on the boat and the lanterns so cute reminded me of the scene in Tangled lol

DeepKaur12

-Minion- IF-Rockerz
-Minion-
-Minion-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I love boat scene it shoot so beautifully like film.their eye lock was so intense no doubt their chemistry is destine.

DeepKaur12

Go to top