Bigg Boss 8

GaNna:points to ponder

TheWhiteHole thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so here are few points that i think should be noted regarding ganna..though they are very subtle,but still this points led me to think about ganna more:
1.if they hate each other itnaa saaraa..then why do they sit beside each other?(the press confrence and then nominations ki prakriya?)
2.whenever the p2s+a group talks wierd valid points about tanna,he doesnt say much..he,most of the time keeps quiet.(as much as i saw)
3.he left her eyes while colouring that pic..;)..whatever reason he gave..but my shipping heart have its own reasons.
4.he always..by this way or that...tries to talk to tanna..like during that hijak task when upen and tanna were talking..he jumped in just like that.:')
5.they are always colour co-ordinated.
6.tanna says she hate gauti,but i think..okay..my shipping heart thinks that deep down inside her heart..she respect him as an individual..

Okayy..may be iam talking all nonsense..but..ganna are the best..they are in two diff groups but still..they dont speak sat much ill about each other infront of others..
They just fight face to face :')
so loyal
(jitna maine dekha h)
at last..
#gannaFTW
ps:excited for ganna dance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nafrat paas aane na de...

Muhabbat door jaane na de...

πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheWhiteHole thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

corrreccct!! And thats what makes them so intresting ;)
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bb8 Will b remembered for ganna hate story...
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha so true, defines ganna to a great extentπŸ˜†

i like the fact that they are atleast loyal to their respective friends and are upfront. i sense a level of respect and acknowledgement from the two

it's a love-hate relationship in the truest sense with the involvement of love being very small πŸ˜† 
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
arre wah aaj toh ganna ka jadoo chal gaya harjagah one line from my side na paas asake, na door jasake, gar pyaar inko kheeche ,takrar inko roke, milpaye kabhi dono kya teri isme hai raza ,kya teri isme hai raza tu hi batha mere maula tu hi batha mere rabba β€οΈand you forgot one point karishma is always blushing when speaking to gautam even in todays episode u can see thatEdited by mydesire786 - 9 years ago
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know.. I cant analyse their behavior that deeply and come to any sort of conclusion with the edited 45 minutes of footage, but yes... the two looked good together today. there's no denying that.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The best love stories always begin with HATE.
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mananpani

corrreccct!! And thats what makes them so intresting ;)

L O L when this was happening between Di and Gautam, almost no one cared... what's so special about Gautam and Karishma together? Can't understand at all.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
karishma ko aise joke pasand nahi ha sab kuch mood pe depend karta ha πŸ˜†