Bigg Boss 8

GG the Real Hero.. (Page 2)

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KABHIrabab786

Originally posted by mittijalebi

Why do we need so many threads on the same topic. Do you guys really need to work that hard to convince yourselves of your heroes herogiri?
I ignore d thread don't stress ur self
BTW nice thread tm love gauti he is nor d one who is screaming that he is hero in fact everyone else is realizing it Clap
Gautam FTW Wink

Where's the stress?  Who are you to dictate to me what I should do?  Dimpy FTW

DesiPlutocrat Senior Member
DesiPlutocrat
DesiPlutocrat

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnmukhra

Originally posted by ankusanu

Yes dis ws exactly what i ws thinking...
Hes so humble ...
He said all r hero here...
I loved him fr dat Heart..
Gauti FTW

Humble? Are you serious? The dude stole luxury task items and kept it to himself to eat it. He hides behind puneet and sits on his lap. Also during karishma's captaincy he was always sleeping. Plus he used Diandra and dumped her when he got bored. Fatu chor!

Dude stole luxury task items - Everyone steals in the house and I fail to understand how this is related to his being a hero. 

Sits on Puneet's lap and hides behind him - Does he use Puneet to target his opponents? No! They are in a fantastic father-son relationship and are misunderstood. Thats all and if anyone actually uses, then its puneet who uses him, not the other way round.

Always sleeping - who doesn't sleep in the house? Get a life!

Used Diandra and dumped her - Were they in a relationship. Dumping happens only if there is a relationship. He had never said that he loves her and neither had Diandra. They were flirting with each other and them being in the entertainment industry, it is pretty common to kiss and hug and all that in that world (Only this time, we all were privy to that part of their life). So if you accuse him of dumping Diandra, you are clueless about how things work in entertainment industry.

GG Haters, please bring on better arguments next time!

Edited by DesiPlutocrat - 23 December 2014 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_Line

Bottom_Line Senior Member
Bottom_Line
Bottom_Line

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Aakhir ladka dil ka bura nahi Wink

GG FTW Star
DoremonLove IF-Sizzlerz
DoremonLove
DoremonLove

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Why do we need so many threads on the same topic. Do you guys really need to work that hard to convince yourselves of your heroes herogiri?
BTW nice thread tm love gauti he is nor d one who is screaming that he is hero in fact everyone else is realizing it Clap
Gautam FTW Wink

Where's the stress? Who are you to dictate to me what I should do? Dimpy FTW
take a chill pill man n if u feel this thread is not necessary so ignore I'm not dictating just a free advice lena h toh lo nhi toh jane do LOL
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Gautam FTW Wink

take a chill pill man n if u feel this thread is not necessary so ignore I'm not dictating just a free advice lena h toh lo nhi toh jane do LOL

Kissi me manga hai tumhari advice?  
DoremonLove IF-Sizzlerz
DoremonLove
DoremonLove

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Gautam FTW Wink

Kissi me manga hai tumhari advice?
gautam FTW others can do whatever they want to man LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiPlutocrat

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
HERO !!??? LMAO ROFL
Calling this clown a hero is literally insulting heroes worldwide D'oh Anyways to me he's more like a loyal pup Star  
dnmukhra Groupbie
dnmukhra
dnmukhra

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiPlutocrat

Originally posted by dnmukhra

Originally posted by ankusanu

Yes dis ws exactly what i ws thinking...
Hes so humble ...
He said all r hero here...
I loved him fr dat Heart..
Gauti FTW

Humble? Are you serious? The dude stole luxury task items and kept it to himself to eat it. He hides behind puneet and sits on his lap. Also during karishma's captaincy he was always sleeping. Plus he used Diandra and dumped her when he got bored. Fatu chor!

Dude stole luxury task items - Everyone steals in the house and I fail to understand how this is related to his being a hero.

Sits on Puneet's lap and hides behind him - Does he use Puneet to target his opponents? No! They are in a fantastic father-son relationship and are misunderstood. Thats all and if anyone actually uses, then its puneet who uses him, not the other way round.

Always sleeping - who doesn't sleep in the house? Get a life!

Used Diandra and dumped her - Were they in a relationship. Dumping happens only if there is a relationship. He had never said that he loves her and neither had Diandra. They were flirting with each other and them being in the entertainment industry, it is pretty common to kiss and hug and all that in that world (Only this time, we all were privy to that part of their life). So if you accuse him of dumping Diandra, you are clueless about how things work in entertainment industry.

GG Haters, please bring on better arguments next time!

Lol! Wow you really must've been butt hurt so bad to take the trouble to write such a long response! Lol! Glad to see faatu Gauti has such great fans!
LOL

Go to top