Posted: 9 years ago
Aakhir ladka dil ka bura nahi 😉

GG FTW ⭐️
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

Where's the stress? Who are you to dictate to me what I should do? Dimpy FTW

take a chill pill man n if u feel this thread is not necessary so ignore I'm not dictating just a free advice lena h toh lo nhi toh jane do 😆
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

take a chill pill man n if u feel this thread is not necessary so ignore I'm not dictating just a free advice lena h toh lo nhi toh jane do 😆

Kissi me manga hai tumhari advice?  
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

Kissi me manga hai tumhari advice?

gautam FTW others can do whatever they want to man 😆 😆
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HERO !!??? LMAO 🤣
Calling this clown a hero is literally insulting heroes worldwide  Anyways to me he's more like a loyal pup ⭐️  
dnmukhra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiPlutocrat

Dude stole luxury task items - Everyone steals in the house and I fail to understand how this is related to his being a hero.

Sits on Puneet's lap and hides behind him - Does he use Puneet to target his opponents? No! They are in a fantastic father-son relationship and are misunderstood. Thats all and if anyone actually uses, then its puneet who uses him, not the other way round.

Always sleeping - who doesn't sleep in the house? Get a life!

Used Diandra and dumped her - Were they in a relationship. Dumping happens only if there is a relationship. He had never said that he loves her and neither had Diandra. They were flirting with each other and them being in the entertainment industry, it is pretty common to kiss and hug and all that in that world (Only this time, we all were privy to that part of their life). So if you accuse him of dumping Diandra, you are clueless about how things work in entertainment industry.

GG Haters, please bring on better arguments next time!

Lol! Wow you really must've been butt hurt so bad to take the trouble to write such a long response! Lol! Glad to see faatu Gauti has such great fans!

😆
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gauti rocks ❤️
jealous people burn in hell