Bigg Boss 8

GG the Real Hero..

KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
When ALI was Praising GAUTAM that "tu hi asli hero hai" that time GAUTAM said the Everyone in the House is Hero in their Own Way...

That shows how humble he is.. He is not at all In-secured..

This is the thing i love about him.. He is not jealous of anyone in the house but Everyone in the House is Jealous of Gautam Gulati...

Gautam Gulati is the Real Hero of the BB8 Season

GG FTW 😊 😊 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dis ws exactly what i ws thinking...
Hes so humble ...
He said all r hero here...
I loved him fr dat ❤️..
Gauti FTW
dnmukhra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

Yes dis ws exactly what i ws thinking...
Hes so humble ...
He said all r hero here...
I loved him fr dat ❤️..
Gauti FTW

Humble? Are you serious? The dude stole luxury task items and kept it to himself to eat it. He hides behind puneet and sits on his lap. Also during karishma's captaincy he was always sleeping. Plus he used Diandra and dumped her when he got bored. Fatu chor!
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dnmukhra

Humble? Are you serious? The dude stole luxury task items and kept it to himself to eat it. He hides behind puneet and sits on his lap. Also during karishma's captaincy he was always sleeping. Plus he used Diandra and dumped her when he got bored. Fatu chor!

Omg! Ok PR 😆

ppl who fail to understand him

U know what no words for them 😳
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why do we need so many threads on the same topic.  Do you guys really need to work that hard to convince yourselves of your heroes herogiri?  
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ali is just trying is best to be with Gautam!!!! 

I want him to stay away from ALI! he is so irritating!!!!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Yes this Ali is so flipping irritating now.  He has clearly let it all the
praise go to his head.  It's no longer funny but annoying.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

Why do we need so many threads on the same topic. Do you guys really need to work that hard to convince yourselves of your heroes herogiri?

ignore d thread don't stress ur self
BTW nice thread tm love gauti he is nor d one who is screaming that he is hero in fact everyone else is realizing it 👏
Gautam FTW 😉Edited by KABHIrabab786 - 9 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

I ignore d thread don't stress ur self
BTW nice thread tm love gauti he is nor d one who is screaming that he is hero in fact everyone else is realizing it 👏
Gautam FTW 😉

Where's the stress?  Who are you to dictate to me what I should do?  Dimpy FTW
DesiPlutocrat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dnmukhra

Dude stole luxury task items - Everyone steals in the house and I fail to understand how this is related to his being a hero. 

Sits on Puneet's lap and hides behind him - Does he use Puneet to target his opponents? No! They are in a fantastic father-son relationship and are misunderstood. Thats all and if anyone actually uses, then its puneet who uses him, not the other way round.

Always sleeping - who doesn't sleep in the house? Get a life!

Used Diandra and dumped her - Were they in a relationship. Dumping happens only if there is a relationship. He had never said that he loves her and neither had Diandra. They were flirting with each other and them being in the entertainment industry, it is pretty common to kiss and hug and all that in that world (Only this time, we all were privy to that part of their life). So if you accuse him of dumping Diandra, you are clueless about how things work in entertainment industry.

GG Haters, please bring on better arguments next time!
Edited by DesiPlutocrat - 9 years ago