India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabo the wiser + Surya roles exchanged

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
After seeing today's episode I found that Bhabo is truly wiser in the family.When she heard that Sandy was shown the towel Bhabo instantly said u made a big mistake,poor girl without parents who her sasural her own.I found that quite amusing when I saw the face of Bhabo while saying it.
It had the fear for a daugther and not for a daughter-in-law,fear of her safety ,not sure where her bindini is all alone. (Excellent portrayal from Neelu ji of emotions).
I dont see how Babasa can be redeemed after this.Today's epi was the final nail on coffin as far as babasa is concerned.Dont see his character getting redeemed after his atrocious reply about Sandy to Bhabo.I want Meena - Emily joint venture with their moms to bring down RP big time in front of Mr Babasa very own eyes.This man has lost all the respect everyone had for him.
Ironically looks like Sandy-Bhabo bond is going to grow more stronger during this time as I see Bhabo going to support Sandy and not Suraj this time.

Sandy's new avataar - Suraj's competitor - Hyper active Mode ON:
Today it looked like Surya exchanged their roles.Suraj has always been the emotional out-pouring one among the two but today Sandy has lost it finally as the fear of separation from Suraj has made her loose control of herself..All that emotions and her love is coming out in full swing.Two extremes - Suraj has suppressed his emotions,Sandy has out-poured her emotions.Her deep love for Suraj has come out full swing and has over-come her composed state.
In the pre-cap the hyper state of Sandy seeing her phone waiting for Suraj says it all.
It was very sad seeing Sandy in such state.Very well done by Deepika here.
Sandy needs someone nearby to pacify her, calm her down soon.She needs a shoulder to cry on big time.Lets see if its Bhabo or her bhaiya.Hope someone comes to her soon.

Caged Suraj :
When Bhabo heard about Sandy she was emotional everyone were reacting except Mr Suraj so calm and composed when saying he left the most precious to him his love. 
If Suraj did not love Sandy when Sandy was narrating her love story over phone why would he remember the flash-backs and get jittery.He seems to be devoid of his own self ,he has buried himself within himself. I am not sure if Suraj is acting or in trauma but it seems to be a butterfly effect with Suraj. The trauma shock + his suicidal ideology of ready to be the bad guy seems to over-shadowed his soul.When Sandy was narrating about the river of love he was anxious to hear more but he saw chottu saw him.(Anas was very good with is expressions)Each and every word Sandy was telling is registering in him but there is no physical reaction but mentally he seems to be torturing his soul by punishing himself by punishing Sandy and be the bad guy.I remember him telling to Sandy earlier when for the first time he chased Sandy out and bus accident happened ,he had mentioned that he is ready to be a bad guy and take the blame so that she can live peacefully. But even if Sandy gets involved in a accident also I dont see him reacting with is current state.Something is wrong somewhere with Suraj and someone need to see it soon.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedapreeti73JuhiRKimkudosmahiwayyySonali_11MJV2Abiiiiiimoilaali...NJ.dabh9PrincessNranil.thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
good post jai
kudos to the current track
there were times when we hardly had any EATs and now its raining EATs

though bb guessed it right
she couldnt keep up the momentum
when he said he cant accept her as his wife
she was off , and thats all 
no further arguments or advice from the wise lady

everytime when bb does wrong against sandy, sarun used to have a convo and bbsa gets to his sher avtar in the room 
for a change i want bb to explode and make bbsa realise his mistake
but as you said his character cant be redemed
its beyond repair

the respect lost is lost
hope sandy's attitude towards bbsa changes us our attitude 

sandy is equally devastated 
she is pouring out and he is supressing it 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRmahiwayyySonali_11Jaishankardabh9moilaali..

moilaali.. IF-Sizzlerz
moilaali..
moilaali..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
good post jaishankarThumbs Up
well written
agree with u thala
its heart wrenching to see them like this

Edited by ..SoorYalover.. - 22 December 2014 at 11:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011JuhiRKimkudosmahiwayyySonali_11Jaishankardabh9thala

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Nice post. 
Yes, Deepika did awesome job.

Can't tell from Anas's expression if it is acting or instability/shock. Good suspense created by the CVS.

But I want Sandy to stop crying after the next episode (park wala episode) and start copying Suraj - emotionless, expressionless. indifferent. Then I want to see Suraj rathi's expression.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011mahiwayyyJaishankarSonali_11thala

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
@jai exactly my point from beginning. If Bhabo is willing to accept her DIL and Sooraj is not willing to accept his wife does Sandhya have a standing in that house.
It has always been shown that when Sooraj take decision no one can reverse the decision unless otherwise in extreme condition.

It was shown in SV2. They had to bring in accident. It was shown in night college. He just went to shut his shop. It was shown in SBC. He walked out and Bhabo had to call him in. This man though sweet and soft talking is a hard decision taker, his decisions which when pushed to the wall he takes stubbornly.

If he let go of Sandhya whatever this man stood for she is gonna take it across. Yes he might end up having his family and she might end up having the kid as her family.

And if he needs to be with his wife, his mother will finally have to let go of him, the same son she has held on to like anything.

If CVs are planning SURYA to be together then Bhabo will have to let go of Sooraj. if that happens the transformation is complete as I see it.

Sravan Kumar- Ram- Shyam.

Yasodha had to let go of Shyam for the larger good of society. Her vrajgopal was not meant to be in Gokul. He had a larger mission and his teachings had to reach the larger crowd passing centuries. And only because Yasodha let go of him we have been blessed with a great book like BG.

Sooraj Ram nahi Shyam whose ideals has to reach a wider crowd and who should never be trapped in the narrow confines of the family.

So will wait and see whether they will actually make Bhabo leave Sooraj or make Sandhya the medium through which his values and ideals are shown to world.

Even if it is like that still it is Shyam because BG would have never been created if not for Arjuna. Arjuna was the medium through which Krishna's teachings became popular.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011mahiwayyySonali_11Jaishankar.NJ.moilaali..

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Good post 
Very good acting by both Anas and Deepika 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Jaishankar

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Good analysis Jaishankar and Shruthi.

The episodes are worth watching again and again.  Good job by CVs and actors.  Only request is please do not stretch it too beyond, Suraj's words and actions are already unbearable.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali_11Jaishankar.NJ.shruthiravi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top