Posted: 9 years ago
PK Sets All Time Record On Monday
Tuesday 23 December 2014 11.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services0

PK continues to breaks records on Monday with the highest Monday collections of all time with a collection of 21 crore nett apprx. The four days figure for the film is over 114 crore nett. The drop on Monday is just 20% from Friday collections which has never happened before since films started to record these 20 crore nett plus days.

The film did not start on a record breaking spree and it was Sunday when it came into its own and continued record breaking run on Monday. The records are likely to be broken for sometime yet and may possibly be on for the highest gross ever though the next few days will tell more.

The business on Sunday and Monday has been universal apart from Bihar which has not really come on board but other areas which started below the mark like Gujarat and UP are now collecting very well.

RIP D:3 πŸ˜†

Edited by drdrulez - 9 years ago
Aamir+Christmas=Record grosser
This is more like a formula now πŸ˜†..
Aamir already ripped D3. It didnt even make 200cr. πŸ˜†
D3 is also Aamir's movie...kya fark padta hai...record break ho ya na hoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

valid point πŸ˜Ž

But I rather see Hirani have the record than crappy D3 (Though I loved child like Aamir in there) πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Feiry.Fawkes

But I rather see Hirani have the record than crappy D3 (Though I loved child like Aamir in there) πŸ˜†

I loved D3 too...didn't find it crappyπŸ˜†...but I agree...let PK hold the record...it deserves it..πŸ˜›

No it does make difference. As everyone is saying Peekay is master piece. D3 was crap at least compare to Peekay so PK defo deserves to break record not just for aamir but also for others like raju hirani, Vinod Chopra, Sanjay, Anu, Sushant, RK and all those who contributed. They made one mind blowing movie.

I will post my review soon πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Saraa.

No it does make difference. As everyone is saying Peekay is master piece. D3 was crap at least compare to Peekay so PK defo deserves to break record not just for aamir but also for others like raju hirani, Vinod Chopra, Sanjay, Anu, Sushant, RK and all those who contributed. They made one mind blowing movie.

I will post my review soon πŸ˜Š

You saw it??
PK deserves to break D3's record as it's way better film than D3...